The Maitreya THE anti-christ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The radio and television networks of the world will be linked up, and he will make his appeal, his call, to mankind. By mentally overshadowing all mankind simultaneously, he will come into telepathic rapport with all humanity everywhere, and we shall hear his words silently entering our minds, in our own language. We in the United Kingdom shall hear him in English, the French in French, the Russians in Russian, and so on. It is in this way that we shall know that he is truly the Christ. Thus will be repeated, only now on a world scale, what happened at Pentecost; and in celebration of this event, Pentecost will become one of the major festivals of the new world religion which the Christ will eventually inaugurate. Our response to his call will determine the future of the world."

picked that up in the faq of ... his... web page

Please do not post non-Christian URLs. You may PM anyone asking for one or e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.

camaro540

Jan 28, 2002
Visit site
✟15,744.00
Faith
Messianic
Please do not post non-Christian URLs. You may PM anyone asking for one or e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sorry I had to edit these, I know your intentions are good,
but we cannot allow one because then we must allow others, and their intentions are not good.
God Bless You
solo66 man

Upvote 0
Funnily enough Benny Hinn is supposedly to have the christ on stage with him !! I think he refers to the Maitreya. But having heard some of the stuff that Benny Hinn has said, I think it is very likely that he is meaning the Maitreya.

I mean this Maitreya is supposed to be the christ... anyone told him that it does say that he would return in the clouds for all to see. I do not think that arriving on a plane fulfills that criteria !!

Anyway according to the now out of print book "new age Messiah identified : who is Lord Maitreya " this mystery man is alive and living in London ! he was born in the east in feb 1962, his last name is Ahmed and in 1977 he flew from Karachi, Pakistan to London where he is a member and spokeperson for an Indo-Pakistani community but hey who nows ....

Upvote 0

2002 Christian

Mar 12, 2002
USA
✟897.00
Lord Maitreya is an anti-christ wannabe.

The Bible says there are many anti-christs.

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.