The Lord's Table own What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,135.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The best new song I've heard in the past few days is a parody (I hope that doesn't matter...)

Yes, it's kind of political, but it's Paul Stookey of Peter, Paul, and Mary--and he didn't suffer the big chill :)
But it's the sparkling, spot-on lyrics, put on the unusual melody of "Unforgettable," and the kind of guitar playing I never got up to (all those diminished chord progressions which are all bar chords I'm sure). I never got past the simple stuff in guitar--easy to play for fun, but not at the level I am on keyboard instruments.

Anyway, it's Paul Stookey singing "Impeachable," and if you don't lilke the topic, listen to the guitar chords, and the pure, serious voice of an old folkie who never gave up the good fight, and the sparkling spot on lyrics. This song is good.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.