Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
There are none. Jesus was single and had no children.

Of course, silly. ROFL But he had brothers and uncles and cousins. James, the first head of the Church, was His brother!

Relatives, not children. LOL

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
. There are so many, many things that Jews understand that Christians just don't get.
Rom 3.1 Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision?
2 Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.

That is why the Jews understand. It was given to them to understand.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Jesus is the end of the law written on tablets of stone. They are now written on our hearts, our conscience. You know right from wrong don't you? How?
Some things are written on my heart, like don't torture animals--written on my heart. Other things I had to be taught from the Bible, like don't gossip. I know that taking money out of my friend's purse is stealing and wrong--it's written on my hearat. But it takes reading the Sages to understand that copying a sentence into a post and not citing it is a form of stealing. We can sit in church and smile and say AMEN when the pastor preaches to love our neighbor as ourselves. But applying it to our lives? That takes studying the Bible and the Sages and working hard with the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Jesus is the end of the law written on tablets of stone. They are now written on our hearts, our conscience. You know right from wrong don't you? How?
Wouldn't you agree that the Christian's conscience must be formed, developed, by reading the Scriptures? Why else would the Apostolic Church have been studying the Scriptures?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Rom 3.1 Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision?
2 Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.

That is why the Jews understand. It was given to them to understand.
Worth repeating so that everyone sees it, including lurkers. I get very tired of many Christians treating Jews as if they are the same as any non-believers.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
No such thing. It's a non-historical myth.

Eusebius mentioned them. Or is he a myth too? Just because it has been hidden from Catholics doesn't mean they weren't real, and especially what happened to them. Some of your statements are really too funny.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Eusebius mentioned them. Or is he a myth too? Just because it has been hidden from Catholics doesn't mean they weren't real, and especially what happened to them. Some of your statements are really too funny.
Eusebius used the word to refer to Jesus' close relatives. Not to descendants.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you? I am assuming you are referring to Jesus' "blood descendents" -- the conspiracy theory that says Jesus had children by Mary Magdeline. Are you using the word in a different sense?

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!
Reminds me of Pizza Lovers that could be heard saying, "Pizza Pie" 55 years ago when making their own "Pizza Pie" from scratch using Chef Boyardee® make your own at home.

Interesting Gal. 4:6 translation ...
KJV ~ crying, Abba, Father
CJB ~ “Abba!” (that is, “Dear Father!”)
NASB ~ crying, "Abba! Father!”
GNV ~ crieth, Abba, Father.
NLT ~ prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.”(c)
(c) Abba is an Aramaic term for “father.”

Reminds me of gadar perets recent Bible Quiz question of an KJV error that stumped everyone. The answer being ...

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.​

YLT, NLT and others also apparently are in error according to gadar perets ...

NLT ~ See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The LORD GOD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.”
YLT ~ Lo, God [is] my salvation, I trust, and fear not, For my strength and song [is] Jah Jehovah, And He is to me for salvation.
ESV ~ “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD(a) is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.”
(a) Isaiah 12:2 Hebrew for Yah, the LORD.

Another possibility is that all capitals for both names is inferring that the Glorified Yahshua and YAH, the LORD are as ONE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Another possibility is that all capitals for both names is inferring that the Glorified Yahshua and YAH, the LORD are as ONE.
All capitals for "LORD" is a man made invention that has no meaning except to show the Tetragrammaton appears in the Hebrew text. If it was written "Lord", we would not know that word is a substitute for the Tetragrammaton.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Isaiah 12:2.

2 “Behold, God is my salvation;
I will trust, and will not be afraid;
for Yah is my strength and my song,
and he has become my salvation.”
You are skipping the tetragrammaton.

Upvote 0