THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
weeks before this happened: I was reading a book called THIS IS MY STORY.. It contains stories about how these famous people in the Philippines accepted the Lord and how HE changed their lives. (this inspired me a lot because I realized that others also deserve the kind of life that we Christians have now in Christ..)

a week before this happened: I read this thread http://www.christianforums.com/t2857447-can-i-tell-you-how-god-is-good.html and I was truly inspired because YouthWalk talked about her encounter with a muslim.. and how that muslim accepted Christ in her life

then GOD gave me this verse:
Luke 10:2
He told them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.

=========================

i want to be a worker!

this is my praise report:

The other day, me and my Christian friends were sharing to each other about how nice it would be if we could share the gospel to those people in the Jeepney.. A Jeepney is a type of transportation in the Philippines. Most people prefer to ride in a jeepney because the fare is very much cheap. It is not like a bus because only about 20 people can ride it and the seats are arranged in such a way that when one person talks, everyone can really hear it. There are only two rows of seat.. facing each other.

Then yesterday, I went to school with only one purpose in mind-- to get myself enrolled. I was not really thinking that it would be possible for us to accomplish that plan because everyone else was busy... except me.

Then by 11am, my friend who was busy in the faculty room (replacing or making up for her tardiness by doing the tasks asked by the teachers) told me that she can go out at 12noon (with permission of course) and then we can do it. That time, we were still waiting for our other friend. Then by 12pm that friend arrived. So.. there's already the three of us.
:clap: plus there was another Christian friend who also agreed to join us..

GOD indeed gave us the opportunity... the time and the reasources.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

We went there in prayer, asking GOD to provide the words and courage.. that we may share HIS GOSPEL boldly, without shame or fear

We decided to ride the jeepney and then share to each other about HIS SAVING GRACE. We decided to talk loudly so others would get to hear.. It's really nice because we saw people really listening.. There were two groups of people that we shared the GOSPEL with because we rode the jeepney twice. We read the BIBLE (Ephesians 2:8-9 & John 3:16) and we shared our testimony too.. We also prayed the sinner's prayer for those who were listening and for those who are willing to receive Christ.

Then that's not all.
Prior to riding the jeepney we saw a group of highschool students, and we ministered to them. They were also willing to receive Christ after we shared to them.
After the ride too, we saw a girl and a boy together and we also approached them. After a while, they prayed the sinner's prayer too and accepted Christ in their hearts..
:clap:
One of my friends even gave her Bible to the girl. She accepted it and agreed to read it everyday.

The feeling is really nice..
the four of us were REALLY happy.
We were telling each other that right now, there's a feast in heaven... for every soul that got saved..

PRAISE the LORD!!!!!!

I am not writing this to boast of what we have done.. For without the Lord, everything will be just a waste..
Everything is GOD's work thru us.. and we are glad that we are used by HIM.. :clap: I can only boast of one thing--- HIS saving grace in me.. :)

"God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." Galatians 6:14

We are still praying that the seed of faith that they have will grow.. and please do pray for these new believers..

GOD is sooooooooo good indeed!
I praise HIM for HIS work in us..

:bow:

jessi_girl

THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
by the way, after ministering to 4 groups of people, I said to them: "this is really a dream come true" and then my other friend said: "i never thought I was capable of that..it seemed so impossible to me that I would be able to accomplish such"

indeed, GOD makes dreams come true and HE makes all seemingly impossible things possible..

:bow: PRAISE HIM

Upvote 0

newyorknewyork

Oct 29, 2005
new york
✟24,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
wow this is awesome!

Praise to God in heaven!

Glory be to Him! this is wonderful news! thanks 4 sharing! im so encouraged reading that and pray u continue to hear God's word soeak to you powerfully and personally!

its so exciting being part of Jesus' cause and mission isnt' it!? to help save the lost !

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I enjoyed reading your testimony too.. Indeed praise the Lord \0/

Dear Father God as You have promised..As Your Word goes out of Your mouth it will accomplish that which You desire and achieve the purpose for which it was sent.. I praise Your name for these Your faithful servants who have preached the gospel and taken it to the nations.. I pray that the Word has fallen on good soil, it will not be snatched away by satan and the word takes root.. amen and amen

Upvote 0