Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I mean literally He did. The pain and sickness that I've been suffering for the past few days just went away in the blink of an eye as soon as I asked Him to remove it from me. If that isn't evidence of answered prayer by the Lord above then I don't know what is, since I've been suffering like this for a very long time but suddenly today I don't feel a thing. I can't wait until the day when it'll be permanent. :D Anyways praise the Lord Almighty!! :clap:

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh and btw, sure the devil is trying to tell me that it was just a coincidence but I don't believe that for one second. We're talking about lots and lots of on and off suffering throughout my days and so far I've been up for two hours and I am totally fine. How else do you explain that? It just went away so fast after I asked to be healed. :amen:

Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟421,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Way to bring positivity into the mix Rose! I admire your thoughtfulness and keep praying for you everyday!

• Winner
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If that isn't evidence of answered prayer by the Lord above then I don't know what is, since I've been suffering like this for a very long time but suddenly today I don't feel a thing.

Imagine if you had prayed for it before this you wouldn’t have suffered so much.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,655,781.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I mean literally He did. The pain and sickness that I've been suffering for the past few days just went away in the blink of an eye as soon as I asked Him to remove it from me. If that isn't evidence of answered prayer by the Lord above then I don't know what is, since I've been suffering like this for a very long time but suddenly today I don't feel a thing. I can't wait until the day when it'll be permanent. :D Anyways praise the Lord Almighty!! :clap:

Praise the Lord! :)

• Winner
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Praise Jesus! Thank you Lord!

• Winner
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praise be to God!

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
And of course this doesn't mean that God will solve every little health issue of mine but my major problems seem to have vanished. I just have to get rid of my unwanted thoughts about it wasn't really God, it was just a coincidence. Just as much as I know that the Lord healed me, I know that Satan is playing games with me because they're all lies. I used to worry that Jesus would judge me on this for thinking this stuff,.. but now I realize the Lord knows my heart and knows that I know it's all of the devil's lies. Here's the song I was singing last night when He healed me. :D

Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So happy your pain has gone away. Praise God always. He healed me back 23 years ago when I had a brain disease. I was paralyzed from the neck down and no hope of recovering but God proved those doctors wrong. God does miracles every day. :clap:

Reactions: Aussie Pete
Upvote 0