Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,075.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace.

The Lord comes to open up the Scriptures to our understanding so that we may know Him who is true. The words that He speaks are spirit and they are life. He interprets all of the words of the biblical witnesses…Moses and the prophets….the voice of many waters…in our hearing ears. We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and not be found resisting the Spirit for the “knowledge” of fleshly-minded men whose interpretation is their own.

Paul counted all of his previous religious things as a “loss” for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus. When we hear His voice in the Spirit of Truth, we are also to "lose our lives" and be found worshipping God in the Spirit and rejoicing in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh....the defending of man's doctrines and commandments of men.

Philippians 3:3-11 KJV
(3) For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
(4) Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
(5) Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
(6) Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Paul was found in Christ as he did not go about to defend his own works righteousness which is of the law. He did not go about resisting the revelation of Jesus by defending his own church ways and church thoughts. He did not seek to defend his own works of righteousness at the hearing of His voice. Instead, he was found by the Lord hearing His voice and believing ….the righteousness which is of God by faith.

(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

We are to be found of Him at the hearing of His voice in the Spirit being conformable unto His death...dying to sin. We show we know Him when we hear and humble ourselves. We are to always keep the dying of our Lord in the mortal body so that His life shall appear in our mortal flesh giving us His eternal life in the here and now.

(10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
(11) If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

His words are heard in the Spirit and they are the words of eternal life that we are to hear and believe and bring forth good works towards. The living water is the Spirit that we hear which flows down from heaven and reaches our ears and hearts...and we are to "drink" in what we hear in our belief...being filled with the Spirit.

Luke 24:32 KJV
(32) And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

We must be found of Him awake to His righteousness when we hear His voice speak to us. God is a Spirit and those that worship Him must be found worshipping Him in spirit and truth when Christ comes to tell us all things as He opens up the Scriptures to our minds in the Spirit of Truth.

John 4:23-26 KJV
(23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
(24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
(25) The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
(26) Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

The words that He speaks to us are spirit and they are life. The flesh profits us nothing.

John 6:63-64 KJV
(63) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

We must be found of Him (at the hearing of the Spirit of Truth) “awaking out of sleep” and casting off the works of darkness…the envy, the strife, the contentions, the wrath, etc. We must overcome and be found of Him NOT behaving badly towards what we hear in defense of our church fathers’ doctrines and commandments. We are not to make provision for the flesh. The flesh profits nothing. Instead, we must put on the Lord Jesus Christ and keep His works of righteousness.

Romans 13:10-14 KJV
(10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
(11) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
(12) The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
(13) Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
(14) But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

We must be found of Him overcoming when we hear the Spirit speaking to us. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying. Let us not be found resisting what the Spirit is saying to us in unbelief of what we hear.

Revelation 2:26-29 KJV
(26) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
(27) And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
(28) And I will give him the morning star.
(29) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

Blessed (HAPPY) is the man that will not walk in the counsel of the ungodly. Others will hear and be found behaving badly towards what they hear the Spirit saying and will not believe.

Happy is the man that will not follow after their bad example and sit in the seat of the scornful as many shall mock what they hear the Spirit saying in this coming time. We must not join along with them. We must not have company with those who will be found “not watching”. We must not be part of the wicked when they hear the Spirit speaking and will choose those evil things that the Lord does not delight in.

Psalms 1:1-6 KJV
(1) Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

The righteous man who delights in the law of the LORD (have love for one another) will be found DOING it. He will not forget to let brotherly love continue when he hears the words of a “stranger” speaking what he has heard the Spirit saying. In His law does he meditate day and night….he will not forget to have love.

(2) But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

The man who hears the Spirit speaking shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water…planted alongside the hearing of the Spirit. He will drink in the living water of the Spirit in peace and will bring forth fruits of righteousness in due season. Blessed are the peacemakers (who will be found responding to the Spirit with peace rather than contention, wrath, strife, etc). The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

(3) And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so as they will be like the chaff which the wind (the SPIRIT) drives away. They will be found behaving badly towards what they hear the Spirit saying as they will act out of the fleshly, carnal mind in their envy, strife, contentions, wrath, etc. They will seek to defend their own religious thoughts and ways. They will be found not overcoming and putting on Christ. The way of the ungodly shall perish.

(4) The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
(5) Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
(6) For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish

Happy (blessed) is the man that trusts in the LORD and whose hope the LORD is.

Jeremiah 17:7-14 KJV
(7) Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Again, that man shall be as a tree planted by the living waters of the Spirit. He will be found making peace and keeping God's commandments as he drinks in what the Spirit is saying. He will be found yielding the fruits of righteousness and will not be afraid of those who will persecute him for believing in what the Spirit says. He will call upon the name of the Lord and be saved (healed).

(8) For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

(9) The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

The words of the Lord shall expose what is inside the hearts of men as men shall hear His voice and will come forth to either do good towards what he hears unto everlasting life or will be found doing evil towards it unto the judgment of God.

(10) I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
(11) As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.
(12) A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary.

Let us hear and not depart from the living God with an evil heart of unbelief. The wicked shall perish from the earth when they forsake the LORD, the fountain of living waters. He is the source of the living waters...the Spirit of Truth...that we are to hear.

(13) O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

But those who hear and believe and call on Him (calling upon the name of the Lord) shall be healed. We hear and praise Him for His knowledge.

(14) Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

Every one that “thirsts” is to come to the “waters”…the living waters. We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and freely take of the water of life without cost (unlike the churches of carnal men). Whosoever “will”, let him take of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

If any man “WILL” to DO His will, he shall know of the teaching (of the Spirit of Truth…the living waters) whether it is of God or not.

John 7:14-17 KJV
(14) Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
(15) And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
(16) Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
(17) If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

The Lord “opens His mouth” and teaches us….in the Spirit of Truth. We are to hear and be found of Him doing His will so that we may enter in to understand. The wicked shall not understand.

Matthew 5:1-6 KJV
(1) And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
(2) And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying

Blessed (HAPPY) are the poor in spirit…poor in breath. They will be found hearing the Spirit with “little strength” as they will use few words towards what they hear the Lord saying.

(3) Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
(4) Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
(5) Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed (happy) are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled with what they hear….the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus.

(6) Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Isaiah 55:1-13 KJV
(1) Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

“Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Why spend money in man’s churches for things that do not satisfy us. We are to hear diligently and “eat” that which is good and let our soul delight in in. We are to rejoice in what we hear.

(2) Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
(3) Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of Davi
d.
(4) Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
(5) Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.

We are to call upon the LORD while He may be found….call upon Him while He is near. All those who will call upon Him shall be saved (healed). The leaves (tongues) are for the healing of the nations as we call upon Him no matter who we are.

(6) Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

We are to hear His voice speaking the heavenly knowledge and forsake our ways and thoughts just as Saul/Paul did. He counted all things as a “loss” in order to gain the excellency of the knowledge of our Lord. He was found in Christ at the hearing of His voice for he did hear and believe and did not seek to defend his own religion’s thoughts and ways.

(7) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
(8) For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
(9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
(10) For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
(11) So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
(12) For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
(13) Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

Reactions: RaymondG

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,075.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The river of God (the Spirit) flows from the heavenly temple above and gives life in this earth to those who will hear and “drink” in what the Spirit is saying in their belief of what they hear. It waters the earth and enriches it. It is full of “water”. It gives joy within the heart of the believer. It gives sustenance to those who have been famished by the thirst of the “famine” of hearing the words of God as experienced in all of the churches of carnally-minded men.

It has a small beginning but it becomes a great river in the heart of the believer who takes heed on how he hears so that more shall be given him. Rivers of living water shall flow out of our hearts as we hear His Spirit and glorify Him above.

The Spirit flows with much water….full of His knowledge from above ….and we rejoice when we hear His voice speaking from heaven. We are thankful and believe and have hope of His appearing eternal life and praise Him above.

Those who dwell at the end of the ages (upon whom the end of the past ages of death, sorrow, pain, etc have come as we enter into eternal life in this earth where all things become new) shall fear Him at His signs……the sign of the Son of man in the hearts of those who hear and believe.

His light shines in a dark place….within our darkened hearts (the evening and the morning)…when we hear His voice in the Spirit. This is the “sign” of the Son of man (the rising of His light within our hearts) and we are to remember to fear God and keep His commandments when we hear His voice speaking to us. The Lord testifies to us within our hearts that this is His Son whom we are to hear.

Psalms 65:8-9 KJV
(8) They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
(9) Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for
it.

We are to take heed on how we hear the Spirit as unto a light that shines in a dark place (the “evening”) until the day dawn and the day star (the “morning”) arise in our hearts…..the “evening and the morning” is within our very hearts.

2 Peter 1:19-21 KJV
(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

No prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation. Men of God speak as they are moved by the Holy Spirit…the living waters… and we are to take heed on how we hear so that more shall be given.

The evidence of the Lord speaking to us is within our very own hearts….the light that is shining within our very hearts while He opens up the Scriptures to our understanding. (did not our hearts burn as He opened up the Scriptures along the way?)

Although we hear and receive the testimony of men who are moved by the Spirit, the testimony of God is greater and this is within our very own hearts as He testifies that this is His Son whom we are to listen to.

(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(21) For the prophecy came not in
old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

The earth became without form (without righteousness) and void (void of understanding) and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

The invisible things of God from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made (in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth), even his eternal power and Godhead; so that men are without excuse.

The earth became without form and void as men became vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened as they profess themselves to be wise and became fools…..darkness was upon the face of the deep. They change His glory for money and worship and serve the doctrines and commandments of men more than the Creator who commanded us to have love for one another. They set aside His commandment to love one another in order to keep (and fight each other…hating each other) the transmissions of men that divide us. Their handwriting of church dogmas are against us as we do not get along with one another when we keep them.

Genesis 1:1-5 KJV
(1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
(2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

But God in His abundant grace and mercy sends out those men to speak what they hear the Spirit saying so that we may have the eyes of our understanding enlightened to His knowledge and we may know Him. They come to testify to the churches. The Son of God comes to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true.

He sends out His disciples to speak His words. Men of God speak as they are moved by the Spirit…..the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters…the living waters. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, shines in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. (2nd Corinthians 4:6).

While we have the light shining within (for God commanded the Light to shine out of the darkness and it shines within our very own hearts), we are to respond to the light with light (and there was light = becoming children of the Light). We are to become children of the Day by putting on Christ when we hear His voice and witness His great Light within our hearts arising.

(3) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

God divided the light from the darkness. We also are not to be unequally yoked with the unbelievers in their churches when we hear His voice and believe. What fellowship does light have with darkness?

For those who will stay “asleep” to His righteousness when they hear His voice, stay asleep in the night and will behave as children of the darkness in their wrath, envy, strife, contentions towards what they hear the Spirit saying in this coming time. We must come out from among them (their “church” gatherings) and be separate for God DIVIDED the light from the darkness from the very beginning.

(4) And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
(5) And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Yet a little while the Light is within our very hearts and we are to walk while we have the Light shining in our very hearts as children of the light. We are to believe in the Light shining within our own hearts (let there be Light) and become children of the Light (…and there was light…as we become children of the light). We are to be found of Him walking in the light as He is in the Light. God is light.

John 12:35-40 KJV
(35) Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
(36) While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them

If we do not believe, then the darkness overtakes us. Jesus departs and “hides” Himself from those who will not believe. We will not then enter in to understand the mysteries of the kingdom. Neither will we enter in to life everlasting in this earth. Even what little we heard will be removed. "THEREFORE THEY COULD NOT BELIEVE..."

(37) But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
(38) That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
(39) Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
(40) He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

God is light and in Him is NO DARKNESS at all. If we say we have fellowship with Him and walk in darkness (those who will continue to speak evil in their wrath, envy, strife, covetousness ,etc against the hearing of the Spirit and against those sent to speak what they hear the Spirit saying), we walk in darkness and lie and are not doing the Truth.

1 John 1:1-10 KJV
(1) That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
(2) (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us
(3) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
(4) And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
(5) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
(6) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

(7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
(8) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
(9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

How good and pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity. We must be found getting along with one another....especially with those who come speaking His words of life and spirit in His name....in His authority. Blessed is he who comes in the name (authority) of the Lord.

There (dwelling in unity) the LORD commanded the blessing: LIFE FOR EVERMORE. The life everlasting is the life of Jesus in heaven that we are blessed with in this earth. We are to be the living, infallible proofs to this dark and dying world that Jesus is indeed ALIVE NOW and forevermore.

Psalms 133:1-3 KJV
(1) A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
(2) It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
(3) As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Men are sent out by the Lord in His name (in His authority) and we are to be found “ready” to do every good work and not speak evil of them nor be “brawlers” towards what they hear them say. Men of God speak as they are moved by the Spirit of God that moves upon the face of the waters and we are to be found putting on the Light as we see the Light shine within us.

Titus 3:1-9 KJV
(1) Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
(2) To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

The earth became without form and void In our ignorance, we were foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving many lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. This describes the state of all of the churches (divisions) of men and those who are keeping company together in them and serving their doctrines and commandments of men and are hating one another.

(3) For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

But the kindness and love of God our Savior appears toward man….let there be Light…as He comes to speak His words of life and spirit to our ears so that we may know Him who is true.

(4) But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

The earth became without form and void. We have all become unprofitable. There is none that does righteousness and all have turned away. Our “works of righteousness” do not save us but only according to His mercy does He save us by the washing of REGENERATION (Genesis chapter 1 is the parable of that regeneration of man) and the renewing of the Holy Spirit. We are to hear the Spirit that is shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior. It is given to us abundantly (a great river) as we put on Jesus Christ our Savior.

(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
(6) Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

We are made heirs according to the hope of eternal life of which we inherit in this earth WITHOUT dying physically. We hear the Spirit and put on Christ and hope for the life of Jesus to be made manifest in our mortal flesh in this earth so that we may display His glory in this dark world who will see this and praise God in heaven. This hope is a LIVING hope and not a dying one. If all that we have in this life is just hope, then we are truly men most miserable. We are to be the first to trust in Christ to the praise of His glory as the world shall see His appearing life in those who first trusted in Him without seeing Him yet.

(7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
(8) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
(9) But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

The believer will be found serving God acceptably with reverence and godly fear at the hearing of His voice as the Lord speaks the words of all of the biblical saints in His heavenly knowledge (the spirits or breaths of just men made complete in His interpretation of their words for our understanding).

The heavenly Jerusalem above is a hearing city to our ears that should rule over us as we do those things from above….having love, peace, joy, gentleness, etc…when we hear His voice opening up the Scriptures to our minds. In heaven, His will is always being done and we are to become fellow citizens of heaven when we live according to the reign of heaven (the kingdom of heaven) in this earth. The heavenly reign comes to this earth when we do those things from above and live the heavenly life of Jesus who does not perish, does not fade away as He is immortal and does not die. When His will is done in this earth as it is done in Heaven, we live that same heavenly life as the saints in heaven in this earth. Heaven intersects earth through us as we share the fellowship with the heavenly saints in light in the presence of God who will tabernacle in men in this earth. We are made partakers of the divine nature in this earth.

Hebrews 12:22-28 KJV
(22) But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
(23) To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

(24) And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
(25) See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
(26) Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
(27) And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
(28) Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

We are to be made partakers of the divine nature in this earth....

2 Peter 1:2-11 KJV
(2) Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
(3) According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
(4) Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
(5) And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
(6) And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
(7) And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
(8) For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(9) But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
(10) Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
(11) For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

We are to come near and be more ready to hear rather than give the sacrifice of fools who will be found speaking a multitude of words against what they hear Him saying in the Spirit. They do not consider what they do as evil.

Ecclesiastes 5:1-3 KJV
(1) Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.

Blessed are the poor in spirit (breath) as they will use few words in response to what they hear the Spirit from heaven saying.

(2) Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
(3) For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

Those who are found having “brotherly love” (the church in Philadelphia) will use “little strength”…that is, few words….toward the “open door” (the open mouth) that speaks what the Spirit is saying. They will be found keeping His Word to have love for one another. They will let brotherly love continue and will entertain the words of a “stranger” who comes along with the “open mouth” and speaks His words of spirit and life to their hearing ears. The Lord will render to every man according to what his works shall be. We want to be found responding with brotherly love to what we hear the Spirit saying. We want to be found doing His commandments and not denying His name (authority) in our lives.

Revelation 3:6-13 KJV
(6) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
(7) And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
(8) I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
(9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They will be kept from the hour of temptation which shall come upon all of the world to try those who “dwell upon the earth”…that is, those who are dwelling in their earthly wisdom of envy, strife, contentions, wrath, etc. Those who are bogged down in their earthly wisdom will be tempted to speak out evil (using many words…using “strength”) against what they hear. They will be found not watching for Him and the most critical time of their lives...at the hearing of His voice in the Spirit.

(10) Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
(11) Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
(12) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(13) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Blessed (happy) are those whom He finds doing His commandments. They will enter into the “city”. They will enter into to understand while those who will be found behaving badly will not. We are to be found praising...worshipping God in heaven...and not hiding it.

Revelation 22:9-17 KJV
(9) Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

He will reward according to what work every man shall do towards the hearing of His voice in the Spirit. He that is holy, let him be holy still.

(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are those whom He finds doing His commandments. They will be found responding to Him with good. They will enter into life. They will enter into the “city” …the heavenly understanding…through the gates of praise. They will praise God for what they hear.

(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

But outside are those who will continue in their wicked deeds. The wicked shall not understand.

(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

He is the “bright and morning star” that rises in the hearts of those who hear His voice and we are to take heed on how we hear so that more shall be given to us. He sends His messenger to speak to the churches and the evidence is within...the bright and morning star that arises in the darkness of our hearts (the evening and the morning).

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Those who will have brotherly love will be found being hospitable towards “strangers”…being inviting (let him that hears the Spirit say “come”)...to those who come speaking His words of life and spirit to their ears. His words are life and spirit….the water of life…as He opens up our minds to the Scriptures in the Spirit of Truth. We are to respond to Him also with living words.

(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

He will come speaking His words of life and spirit to our ears and we are to take heed on how we hear as He shall judge us according to what our responding words shall be towards His voice. He will render to every man according to his deeds….whether they are good or bad.

Romans 2:4-11 KJV
(4) Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
(5) But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
(6) Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

To them who by patient CONTINUANCE in well doing seek for glory and honor and immortality and eternal life.

(7) To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
(8) But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
(9) Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
(10) But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
(11) For there is no respect of persons with God.

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,075.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Son of God is come to give us an understanding as He opens up the Scriptures to our minds in the Spirit of Truth. He sends out His disciples in His authority to speak His living words….and we are to respond to Him with living words. His words are life and spirit...and so we are to respond likewise with living words.

We show that we know Him by letting brotherly love continue. We are to fear God and keep His commandments…showing we know Him at the hearing of His voice….the living water of His words that we hear.

Those who are born of God will not speak evil towards His voice. They will not sin in response to His words. They will treat the “least brothers” of His sent out to speak His words with brotherly love, kindness, compassion, hospitality, etc. We cross over from death to life by having love for those brothers sent by Him...those "strangers" (said to Jesus: when did we see you as a stranger?)

1 John 5:18-21 KJV
(18) We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
(19) And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
(20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life

Those who are preaching for money (covetousness) will be tempted to speak evil because of the hidden covetousness within their hearts. We must not sit together with those who are involved with the idolatry going on. We must flee from it. We must overcome. What does light have in common with darkness?

(21) Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

We are to have unfeigned love of the brothers (especially those who are sent out to speak His words of life and spirit). We are to obey the Truth through the Spirit (as we hear the Spirit and respond with brotherly love towards those sent by Him).

The Lord comes as the “Undercover Boss” in the words of a “stranger” and we are to remember to let brotherly love continue and entertain “strangers” and their words…..the “angels” of the Lord…the messengers of spirit that we hear. The Son of man comes at a hour we expect not and we are to be found “ready”…”watching”…remembering to let brotherly love continue.

1 Peter 1:22-25 KJV
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

We are born again not of corruptible seed (what men are preaching) but of incorruptible by the Word of God which lives and abides forever.

(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

If we hear and bring forth good things towards what we hear…DOING the Word (making the Word flesh), then our mortal flesh shall also live and abide in this earth. We must be found of Him as DOERS of the Word and not just hearers only. This is the “gospel”…the good news for the here and now….His eternal life to be experienced in this earth.

(24) For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
(25) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you

As many that can receive Him, to them He gives power to become the sons of God…. to those who believe on His name which are born of God. God is love and those who will hear the Spirit and be found letting brotherly love continue towards “strangers” shall have the Word made flesh.

The Word endures forever and those who will be DOERS of the Word (the Saying….the Holy Commandment: have love for one another) rather than just hearers only shall also abide in this earth with eternal life…the life of Jesus with us being made manifest in our outer mortal flesh. Christ in us the hope of glory….the hope of His life being made manifest for this dark and dying world to see so that they may praise and glorify the Father in heaven. We who first hear the Spirit and believe in the Lord WITHOUT seeing His life appear in our mortal flesh yet are to be to the praise of His glory. The whole creation is awaiting earnestly the manifestation of the sons of God.

John 1:10-14 KJV
(10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
(11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
(12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
(13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

When we make the Word flesh (by doing it), the glory of the Lord is to be made visible for others to see as we inherit His heavenly, eternal life in this earth…in the here and now. We are to hear the good news of our salvation in this earth and hope and believe in the appearing of His everlasting life in the here and now. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. We must have faith that nothing is impossible for the God of all flesh because He raised Jesus from the dead and IS ALIVE now forevermore. If we believe this is true, then the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead shall also enliven our mortal bodies in this earth.

(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The whole world lies in wickedness and is passing away as we speak as NO FLESH is being saved in the world and we are not to be conformed to this world in its envy and strife. But he that DOES the will of God abides forever…in this world.

1 John 2:16-17 KJV
(16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
(17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

We are to hear His voice and do good things towards the hearing of the Spirit. We are to OVERCOME the bitter and envying in our hearts and not be found glorying in it against the Truth. This wisdom does not descend from above but is earthly, sensual, devilish. Where there is envying and strife, there is confusion and every evil work. The "dwellers" upon the earth...the earthly wisdom...shall be tempted to speak evil of what they hear the Spirit saying.

James 3:13-18 KJV
(13) Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

We are to hear and be found putting on the heavenly man by living according to the heavenly image. We are to be citizens of heaven by always focusing on the things above. The wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, full of mercy and good fruits…..

(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

We must be found putting on Christ…the heavenly man…especially when we hear His voice from Heaven speaking to us in the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:47-55 KJV
(47) The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
(48) As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

We MUST bear the image of the heavenly …this is a NOW thing (NOT we “shall” bear it). We must put on Christ Jesus NOW so that we may inherit the kingdom of God which is everlasting and not dying. Heaven is to intersect earth in us as we shall live the life of the heavenly man in this earthly vessel. We are to live according to the heavenly things...the heavenly wisdom... and experience the heavenly life of Jesus in this earth.

The natural man…the flesh and blood man…will hear and act out in his earthly wisdom of envy and strife when he hears the things of the Spirit. The natural man will think that the things that he hears the Spirit saying are foolish and will not believe. The good news is preached to them who are “dead” also so that they may be judged as men in the flesh. They suffer loss (the mortal body) but their spirit is saved as the Lord is Lord of both the “living and the dead”.

The flesh-and-blood acting man will not inherit incorruption (undecaying of the mortal body in this life) but we who hear and believe the Spirit of Truth (hearing the trumpet speaking to us) shall “awake” to His righteousness by putting on the heavenly man…putting on Christ and be changed into His image. We are to “change” by putting on Christ who is alive with eternal life in heaven.

(49) And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
(50) Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
(51) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

We must hear the Spirit and overcome the envy and strife and put on Christ who is in heaven and is incorruptible and immortal. When we put Him on, we are to also experience His heavenly, eternal life in this earth. Jesus is alive now…..He is “I AM”….He EXISTS NOW…He WAS dead and is alive now and forever more. The false prophets are casting this truth to the ground by preaching their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave when Jesus WAS dead and IS ALIVE now forevermore. Just as He is in heaven, we are also to be in this world in order to show forth His manifest glory …the Light shines in this dark and dying world. We MUST put on Christ who is immortal.

(53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

When we put on Christ…the heavenly man, then death is swallowed up in victory. Christ does not die anymore as death has no dominion upon Him. We shall also not die but have His everlasting life in the here and now. We are to reckon us ALIVE now in this earth as He IS ALIVE NOW in heaven. As He lives, we live also…..HERE…and we are to walk now in newness of life.

(54) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(55) O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

We are to keep His daily sacrifice by dying to sin always so that His resurrected life appears in us. Christ was raised from the dead and dies no more. Death has no more dominion over Him. If death has no more dominion over Him, then...in Christ...death has no more dominion over us as we are made into the likeness of His resurrection.

Romans 6:3-14 KJV
(3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
(4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
(5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
(6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
(7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
(8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
(9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
(10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
(11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
(13) Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
(14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

We shall experience the heavenly life now in this earth as the tabernacle of God is to be with men.

Revelation 21:3-8 KJV
(3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

We are to put on Christ and live His life now as a new creation where there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain as those former things pass away.

(4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
(5) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

We are to drink in what we hear the Spirit saying....the words of God that are true and faithful. He gives us who thirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

(6) And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

We must be found of Him overcoming so that we may inherit all things and He will be our God and we shall be His Son. The sons of God shall be made manifest to this dark and decaying world.

(7) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But those who will not depart from their wickedness and will not believe in what they hear the Spirit saying shall perish in their sins. They will suffer loss as they will not inherit His eternal life in this earth as their mortal bodies shall perish.

Their fiery tongues shall never cease to speak evil until they perish from this earth. They will “flame” us with their fiery speaking…but we are not to return evil for their evil . They shall die in their sins as they will not cease from sinning until they die off from this earth so that their spirit is saved….for the Lord died for them also and is Lord of BOTH the living and the dead. Their punishment sticks with them until they perish from off this earth under the judgement of God.

(8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

We shall live a LONG life here in this earth and death shall be conquered in Christ Jesus. Death is NOT A FRIEND but an enemy to be triumphed over in this life. We shall see His salvation and the reward given to the enemies of His Word of Truth.

Are we still worried about going to heaven? Here is a thought: perhaps we shall not die but be “translated” to the other side just as Enoch who did not see death. Enoch walked with God and he was not for God “took” him.

Genesis 5:24 KJV
(24) And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Just a thought to ponder: we shall not see death but be “translated” just as Enoch.

Hebrews 11:5-6 KJV
(5) By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

God EXISTS…forever. He raised Jesus from the dead…..and He shall also raise us from the “dead” also so that we shall not perish from this earth but have an everlasting life. The old things such as death shall pass away as we step so to speak into the next age NOW where these old things are no more.

(6) But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

We are “dead” even as we walk this earth for a short time. But God so loved this world that He has given His only begotten Son so that we may truly have life in this world and have it more abundantly. He died for us and IS RISEN now so that we may participate in His death (dying to sin) and be raised in His newness of life NOW where there is no death, sorrow, pain. We keep His “daily” sacrifice so that His life is made manifest in our mortal flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:14-21 KJV
(14) For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
(15) And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

We are to hear the words of a “stranger” for they could be the words of Christ. We are to know no man after the flesh but hear the words of Christ who comes to us in the words of a stranger who speaks what he hears the Spirit saying.

(16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

If any man is truly in Christ, he is a new creation for the old things of death, sorrow, pain as all things become new for us. This is a here and now thing and not after we “die and go to heaven” . The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life and that life is for the here and now. We must believe this. Without faith, it is impossible to please Him.

(17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
(18) And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
(19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
(20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
(21) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Just as the Father, the Son enlivens those who Him wills to…..

John 5:21-30 KJV
(21) For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
(22) For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son
:

Men should hear His voice and honor the Son even as they honor the Father.

(23) That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

He that hears His Word and believes on Him that sent the Son HAS NOW everlasting life and shall not come into condemnation but is passed from death unto life….NOW. We are to be the first to hear and believe and inherit His eternal life without seeing "proof" of it yet.

(24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

The “dead” shall hear His voice….the voice of the Son of God…and they that hear Him shall LIVE.

(25) Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
(26) For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
(27) And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man

When we hear His voice, we are to come forth and do good unto the resurrection of life. Those who hear His voice in the Spirit and come forth to do evil shall stand up to His judgment.

(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

We shall be judged according to our own words towards what we hear His voice in the Spirit saying. Every idle word shall come into judgment….as He hears our responses towards His voice, He judges and His judgment is just.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

We must be found overcoming so that we may inherit all things. If any man hears His voice and opens the door, He will come in to us and eat with us and He with us. He shall serve us the meat of the Word of Truth. We shall enter in to understand the mysteries of the kingdom and rule with Him.

Revelation 3:19-22 KJV
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
(22) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

When we hear the Spirit….the “trumpet” talking with us….we are to awake to His righteousness and overcome so that heaven is opened unto us and we are to “come up hither” where the Spirit of Truth shall show us things. We shall be able to understand the Scriptures in the heavenly knowledge of our Lord who is upon the throne with the Father. To those who overcome will He grant to sit with Him in His throne.

Revelation 4:1-2 KJV
(1) After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
(2) And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,075.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Again, the Lord sends out His disciples to speak His words (they speak as they are moved by the Holy Spirit….the living waters) to the churches in this coming time and we are to take heed on how we hear as to a light arising and shining in a dark place…..our darkened hearts.

The sign of the Son of man who is in heaven appears: the bright and morning star rises within our hearts. He speaks to us from heaven and the “proof” that it is Him is the Light dawning in our darkened hearts.

Some will rejoice in what they hear while the “tribes of the earth” shall be found mourning it. Those who “dwell on the earth” in their earthly wisdom of envy and strife will not be expecting someone…a stranger…to come along and speak His words to their ears. They will be found tempted to speak out in their wrath, envy, strife, etc and being forgetful to let brotherly love continue.

The day comes unawares. It comes as a “snare” on all of those that “dwell on the face of the whole earth” as they are not remembering to let brotherly love continue as they are bogged down in the cares of this life or are found in their wrath towards what they hear.

WATCH....stay awake to His righteousness. “PRAY” always….that is, use meek words always remembering the commandment of our Lord to have love for one another. As a snare shall His words come to the ears who are not doing these things: watching and praying.

Luke 21:33-38 KJV
(33) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
(34) And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
(35) For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
(36) Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Let us become children of the Day and hear His teaching. Those children of the “night” shall not hear it….as at “night” He went out.

(37) And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.

The Light dawns within our hearts…..and we are to come early “in the morning” to hear Him in the temple. He opens up the Scriptures to our understanding and we are to be found “watching” and hearing. We are to be quick to hear and slow to speak....and slow to wrath.

(38) And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

Judgment starts first at the house of God.

The “natural” man (who attends “church”) shall hear the Spirit speaking in this coming time and will think that the things he hears the Spirit saying is “foolishness” as he will seek to keep and defend his denomination’s teachings and commandments and stay put.

The things of the Spirit are spiritually discerned things and those who do mind the things of the flesh will not understand the things of the Spirit because of his own fleshly mind that will resist the Spirit and he will act out in envy and strife towards what he hears. If we are not found being led by the Spirit, then we shall not enter in to understand the knowledge of our Lord who comes to open up our minds to the Scriptures that are interpreted by the Spirit of God.

They will not be able to comprehend the wisdom of God as it will stay “hidden” to those who will not be found fearing God and keeping His commandments when a “stranger” comes along and speaks His words of the Spirit to their ears. Even what they will hear will get removed out of their hearts so as they will not be able to believe. They will have sealed their own fate because they will not overcome and “do well”…choosing life… but will instead choose death and act badly out of carnal mind. To be carnally-minded is death.

1 Corinthians 2:7-16 KJV
(7) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
(8) Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
(9) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

God reveals His hidden wisdom to us by the Son who speaks in the Spirit to our hearing ears. He opens up the Scriptures to our minds…and being spiritually-minded shall enable us to understand the deep things of God that is revealed to us by His Spirit.

(10) But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
(11) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

It is the Spirit of God that comes to speak to us so that might know the things that are freely given to us of God. It is the river of God that gives life to those who hear and will rejoice in what they hear God has freely given us.

(12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
(13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God for they are foolishness unto him NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM because they are spiritually discerned. The natural mind will not be able to enter in to understand.

(14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(15) But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
(16) For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

For those who are of the flesh do mind the things of the flesh….and to be carnally-minded is death. But those who will hear the Spirit will mind the things of the Spirit as they will be found spiritually minded….minding peace, joy, love, gentleness…those things which are above. Nothing they hear of the Spirit speaking to their ears shall be met with envy, strife, contentions, wrath, etc in those who are spiritually minded.

Romans 8:5-25 KJV
(5) For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
(6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
(7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Those who are in the flesh cannot please God. Those who will not bridle their tongues…their “religion” is in vain.

(8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
(9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
(10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

If the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead shall dwell in us, then He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also enliven our MORTAL BODIES by His Spirit that dwells in us.

See: this is about our life here in this earth and not about “dying and going to heaven” as the carnal mind preaches as the good news is hid from those who are perishing from this earth as they are only serving their own belly (preaching themselves) . They are perishing from off this earth and do not realize that the judgment of God is upon them for their sins.

(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

If we live after the flesh, we shall die. Our mortal body shall die because of sin. The “sting” of death is sin when we realize that we have mortally died because of our sin. The wages of sin is death…death to the mortal body.

BUT, if through the Spirit do we deaden the deeds of the body, we shall LIVE in this earth as the Spirit gives our earthen vessels the eternal life of Jesus so that we may abide in this earth.

(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
(15) For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
(16) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God
:

Those of the flesh shall persecute those of the Spirit. We must suffer with Him so that we may be also glorified together with Him when His life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh for this world to see.

(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

The persecutions by the fleshy-minded, unbelieving church goers will be nothing compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us when His life is made manifest in our mortal flesh. The unbelievers will have no inheritance in this as they will have acted out in their earthly wisdom and spoke evil. They shall be punished from the glory of His appearing as they will not have any inheritance (think of Esau here).

(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

The expectation of the creation waits for the manifestation of the sons of God in this earth.

(19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
(20) For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
(21) Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
(22) For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until
now.

We are to wait patiently for the redemption of our mortal body as we hope for that which we have not seen yet: the appearing life of Jesus in our outer mortal flesh so that this world may see and praise God in heaven. His glory shall be revealed in this world through us.

(23) And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

We are to HOPE for that which we see not. We are to have patience and wait for it.

(24) For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
(25) But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it

The wicked shall not inhabit the earth as they will perish from it. They will have been found not doing His commandments when they will hear the Spirit.

Proverbs 10:30 KJV
(30) The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

The fleshly-minded unbelievers in the churches shall not listen to the Spirit in this coming time. When the Lord speaks, they will not hear but will instead choose to do evil before His eyes and choose that which He does not delight in.

Isaiah 66:4-6 KJV
(4) I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

But those who will hear the Spirit and will tremble at His Word shall have His life appear to our immense joy and they shall be ashamed. Our own church brothers shall hate us for believing and will cast us out for His name’s sake as evil. We are the “devils” whom they will be casting us out. They will cast us out of their churches and speak evil of us but we are to suffer with Him so that we may be glorified together with Him when His life appears.

(5) Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
(6) A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

The fleshly-minded man will strive with his contentions against what he hears the Spirit saying in this coming time. He will ask foolish questions and contend with those who speak what the Spirit is saying. The natural man will strive about the law. All of these things are unprofitable and vain.

Titus 3:7-11 KJV
(7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
(8) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
(9) But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

A “heretic” is one that chooses. He chooses death rather than life as a carnal mind cannot please God. He is condemned of himself after being warned to “do well” so that he may also be accepted.

(10) A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
(11) Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Those who are born after the flesh WILL persecute those who are born after the Spirit. They will not be heir with those who are born of the Spirit.

Galatians 4:29-31 KJV
(29) But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
(30) Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
(31) So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Let us not be an “Esau” and speak evil of what we hear the Spirit saying because of a “morsel of meat” that we receive for preaching for a paycheck. Let us follow peace with all men and holiness. Esau chose the “red stuff”…wrath to indulge in. Let us hear His Spirit and depart from covetousness and not be found defending our preaching for money in our wrath.

Hebrews 12:12-17 KJV
(12) Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;
(13) And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
(14) Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
(15) Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
(16) Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

Those who will follow after Esau’s example will not inherit the blessing: eternal life in this earth. They will have condemned themselves as they will resist what the Spirit spoke to them. They will have chosen death and not life….to their own detriment.

(17) For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

We are to take heed on how we hear and more shall be given. Whosoever does not have, from him shall be taken even that which he seemed to have had.

Luke 8:18 KJV
(18) Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

The “firmament” is the “expanse” in our hearing. Let those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying. We are to take heed on how we hear the Spirit speaking to us for what we hear is from Heaven.

The “firmament” = heaven because the Spirit is sent from heaven to our hearing ears which are to “expand” . We are to hear His voice who speaks to us from Heaven.

The hearing of the Spirit will divide those who are of above (those born of the Spirit….the spiritually minded) from those who are from below…the natural, carnally-minded people who will be found not watching when they hear His voice.

Genesis 1:5-8 KJV
(5) And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
(6) And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
(7) And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
(8) And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Those who are from above shall bring forth peace and the fruit of righteousness while those who are from below will act out against the hearing of the Spirit in their earthly wisdom: envy and strife where there is confusion and every evil work.

James 3:13-18 KJV
(13) Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

The Lord comes to divide the light from the darkness, the waters which are under the firmament from the waters which are above the firmament, the unbelievers from the believers, the goats from the sheep, the unjust from the just, etc.

Luke 12:51 KJV
(51) Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Upvote 0