The Little Horn Teaching (3=2) Leads to Hell

W

wmssid

I have submitted this reply to: DRA before, but it was censored.
What good comes from censorship?
The “3 = 2” teaching leads to Hell!
Give the readers a break!

DRA:

Thank you for your reply. I have been seeking dialogue with members of this forum.
Thank you for the list of CofC Bible commentaries. I had only found two of them on Publishing house lists. But there were no New Covenant commentaries (which is in Revelation only).

• “Why is Spirit (Jn 3.8) preferable to Wind?”
This was answered in my original post: “wind” is “aeros” and “Spirit” is “pneuma.”
Axiom: “Bible words for Bible things.”

The “breath” (pnoes) is also corrupted in Acts 2.2 to read “wind.”

But then, you cannot, with righteous judgment, accuse these references of yours to be “translations.” [You can prove every heresy imaginable by the Bible translations.]
A) Rhiems NT, 1749, “Spirit breathes.”
B) Young’s Literal Translation, 1868, “Spirit breathes.”
C) Geneva Bible, 1599, “Wind blows.”
D) 1611 Authorized Version, “Wind blows.”
Robert Young, a lexicographer has “spirit – 151 Xs” and “wind – 1 X only.” And James Strong has “spirit” and no “wind.” William D. Mounce has “Wind” – 1 X only; and “spirit” repeatedly.
Walter Bauer has “Wind” from many pagan sources of literature, but few references to the Bible. On the other hand, “spirit” is the frequent translation.

These are the “great men” of Greek lexicography.
After 20 years of dedicated labor, I am also a Greek translator.

So then, Bible translations have lexicon definitions, and “alleged” translations “copy” every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

2. “ … you can help us understand how the history of the RM is the source of wisdom …?”

A) “And I saw another messenger (Alexander Campbell; connected to Fall of Babylon; verse 8) flying in the midst of Heaven (Government*) having the everlasting good message to proclaim (1859**) …” – Rev 14.6-7.
NOTE *: Sun = king, Moon = Priesthood, Stars = Prophets; combined = Heaven.
NOTE **: Campbell, and associates, completed the “Restoration of the Ancient Order of Things” in 1859, when they first enjoyed missionary success.

B) “And when the thousand years have expired (1959*), Satan will be loosed from his prison (Rev 19.20), and will go out to deceive the Nations (ex-Restoration Movement churches) in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog (Ecumenical Movement) …” – Rev 20.7-8.

NOTE: “You have heard the old saying, ‘Keep the faith.’” But, you do not have any of the faith of the 1800s Movement. You do not have the slightest idea what the Restoration Movement taught. Why are Campbell’s words banned today? Why did they ban the words of B.W. Johnson and Henry H. Halley? What is their goal in withholding from you all the information necessary for a sound conclusion? Are they afraid you might like Jesus?

NOTE: 2Tim 3.16-17; Jas 2.14-26; and Rom 10.17 are all about the Old Covenant, and “speaking in tongues” and possessing “prophecy” and possessing “healing” and working “miracles.” What benefit do you hope to receive from reading about the “dead and gone”?
God is only in the “Present Tense.”

“Jesus Anointed, the same, yesterday, and today, and into the ages” – Heb 13.8.

“Every good gift, and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father of Lights in whom is no variableness or shadow of turning” – Jas 1.17; and – many, many more!

God is Eternal – meaning Today!