✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 8:12 (NASB20)
Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; the one who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Light of life is something that can not be seen with human eyes….. For this light is the substance to distinguish between right and wrong, good and evil, truth and falsehood… It is something strange to the life of this world which it can neither see or understand, for it is the sole prerogative of the new birth…

Seeing how this Light can not be achieved or accessed by anything the life of this world can do to grab unto this Light, but this one thing, and that one thing, is, faith in the giver of that Light.. For without this Light of life one is building castles in the air with their imaginations of the world around them….

For scripture says ‘in His light do we see light’, this is the only light that teaches…. All the learning that does not come from this light, is but human reasonings learning to play with words… For the substance belongs to Christ, for our salvation via, our oneness with Christ is a real thing, it being this Light of life… This Light of life is the necessary substance that faith brings in, if one would see into the mystery of Christ in us, as Christ our life…

For when the reality of the darkness is seen in one’s life, then the reality of the light will be reached for…

Be blessed in the reaching…

A fellow reacher, Not me

Last edited:

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 8:12 (NASB20)
Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; the one who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Light of life is something that can not be seen with human eyes….. For this light is the substance to distinguish between right and wrong, good and evil, truth and falsehood… It is something strange to the life of this world which it can neither see or understand, for it is the sole prerogative of the new birth…

Seeing how this Light can not be achieved or accessed by anything the life of this world can do to grab unto this Light, but this one thing, and that one thing, is, faith in the giver of that Light.. For without this Light of life one is building castles in the air with their imaginations of the world around them….

For scripture says ‘in His light do we see light’, this is the only light that teaches…. All the learning that does not come from this light, is but human reasonings learning to play with words… For the substance belongs to Christ, for our salvation via, our oneness with Christ is a real thing, it being this Light of life… This Light of life is the necessary substance that faith brings in, if one would see into the mystery of Christ in us, as Christ our life…

For when the reality of the darkness is seen in one’s life, then the reality of the light will be reached for…

Be blessed in the reaching…

A fellow reacher, Not me
I hope you read the story surrounding Numbers 1:29. It should be very illuminating to you according to God’s Will.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This Light of life is something that can not be seen with human eyes…..

??? Jesus is himself the "Light of life."

John 1:1-11
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shone in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lights every man who comes into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

1 John 1:1-2
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

For this light is the substance to distinguish between right and wrong, good and evil, truth and falsehood… It is something strange to the life of this world which it can neither see or understand, for it is the sole prerogative of the new birth…

Scripture, please.

Scripture, please.

For scripture says ‘in His light do we see light’, this is the only light that teaches….

John 14:26
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 Corinthians 2:9-13
9 But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them who love him.
10 But God has revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

This Light of life is the necessary substance that faith brings in, if one would see into the mystery of Christ in us, as Christ our life…

John 14:6

6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Scripture, please.

Scripture, please.

Scripture, please.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

9 But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them who love him.
10 But God has revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

Scripture, please.

Scripture please?

‘He that is willing to do, shall know’

A servant of His, Not me

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Scripture, please.
John 3:
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness
rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should
be exposed.
21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.

Have you ever approached someone in obvious distress and asked if there is anything
you can do to assist? When you carry the day star, you will soon have opened up a most
startling confession. Those who are ready to come to the light, will confess what they have been
doing openly, unsuspecting that from "their lips to the throne of God" by you, and do not fully
comprehend what they have just committed to until you offer to pray for them and seal their confession, and move into the word of salvation, that the Holy Spirit has prepared for them.
On the other hand, there are those who will spin for you the most bizarre yarn you have heard in
an attempt to justify themselves against circumstances that are clearly of their own doing. What is most startling about these lies is that they seem to be utterly transparent to you, but seem to be an absolutely accurate rendering of the facts on their part. Darkness has consumed their mind. You are now fully in the realm of deliverance ministry, and will have to face some serious demons in continuing to minister to such a soul.

2 Peter 1:19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light
that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Upvote 0