✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 4:8-10 (NKJV)
[We are] hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed -always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘pressed on every side.....................................that the life of Jesus might be manifested in our body’...

This is the issue at hand; that the life of the Lord Jesus be manifested through us...

Nothing else matters but this, whether we are crushed, persecuted, perplexed, struck down... When we are so confused, when we don’t know, see or understand, when it seems like an argument could be made either way.. When nothing seems to go our way, when we are brought to the edge of the cliff, which is all the bringing of one to the end of themselves...

This is the place of dying to one’s own will.. If this place is maintained and one continues to trust the Lord through this... This, what seems like dying, which it actually is, this, dying to self, which is the carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus... If one will maintain this faith and let the Lord bring them through, though it seems like He slays them... If one keeps trusting God through all this doubt, fear and confusion, a great and glorious time of refreshing is at hand from the Lord...For one will see the fruit of the dying to one’s own will, which will be righteousness being manifested outwardly, and the joy it brings, which is nothing less, than the manifestation of the life of Christ in the life....

Be blessed all in the manifestation of said life..

A fellow believer, Not me

• Winner
Reactions: Mr. M

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When a death sentence gives life...
2 Corinthians 1:9 But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust
in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead.

Yes! And to learn this truth by experience..... oh the glory, joy and such an increase of Christ would there be..

Be blessed in the experiencing, Not me

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0