Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since you shared it but I never got an answer I’ll ask again...

Do you agree with this person’s take that President Biden is illiterate, incoherent, and cognitively deficient?

Also a bonus question: Do you normally agree with foreigners bashing the US and it’s leadership? Seems like something a Patriot would probably not take much part in entertaining.

When there is a subject or topic about me personally, I will answer questions about me personally.

Until then, let’s stay on topic.

Which is definitely not me.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sure, the idea was originally Russian propaganda,

Russia, Russia, Russia played its course when Mueller failed to support the Hillary and DMC paid for document.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Quote from link.
US President Joe Biden is illiterate​

If he's illiterate, why did he take notes to the press conference?

QDYNC3m.gif

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If he's illiterate, why did he take notes to the press conference?

Let me know what the response is when you get it from the person who wrote it. I’d be interested in knowing.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
When there is a subject or topic about me personally, I will answer questions about me personally.

Until then, let’s stay on topic.

Which is definitely not me.
It seems like you’re avoiding the point.

The topic is the opinion piece you shared, correct? Let’s discuss the topic of the thread.

Do you agree or disagree with their points you’ve shared?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think the first word in my sentence answers that question.
I’ll take that as a no. You don’t know if that was the plan all along but it is your speculation that it was.

In any case, Harris had my support well before Biden ever got the nomination so her taking over for Joe would not be a problem for me. And it’s bonus points if it drives the Trumpers up a wall.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I’ll take that as a no. You don’t know if that was the plan all along but it is your speculation that it was.

Biden's "freudian" slips of the "Harris-Biden administration" and using the phrase "President Harris" is more than suggestive.

Imagine the media outpouring if Trump had said "President Pence" or "Pence-Trump administration"...it would have been non-stop and the speculations unceasing. No different to now assume otherwise with Biden.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden's "freudian" slips of the "Harris-Biden administration" and using the phrase "President Harris" is more than suggestive.
Or some high level trolling.

Imagine the media outpouring if Trump had said "President Pence" or "Pence-Trump administration"...it would have been non-stop.
He’s said plenty dumber than that on a near daily basis so I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. Trump wouldn’t even stick up for his VP when his own supporters were coming for his head.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The topic is the opinion piece you shared, correct? Let’s discuss the topic of the thread.

absolutely, that would be a refreshing change!

Here is the Opinion piece:

From MSN

Quote from link.
US President Joe Biden is illiterate, incoherent, cognitively deficient, and the “leader of the Western world”, according to Sky News host Alan Jones.

“I have to say something about Joe Biden, because his incoherent fantasies are going to affect us all,” Mr Jones said.

“The bloke is reluctant to speak to the media because those managing Biden know that if he goes off message, to put it unkindly, he’s hopeless.”
This is our allies speaking-thought?

Tou will note through the links provided that I am not the author. Therefore what we are discussing is the authors opinion, not mine.

When I offer my opinion I attempt to always preface it with. “personal opinion”.. Which I have not done here. Why? Because my personal opinion has zero, no effect in the topic of the thread, which can be derailed when people address th poster instead othe the post.

I hope that helps in your understanding and I am ready, willing and able to discuss the topic of the thread with you, which again is not me.

Many thanks!

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Or some high level trolling.

Biden doesn't troll though...he fully refrained from attacking, in kind, during the debates

He’s said plenty dumber than that on a near daily basis so I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. Trump wouldn’t even stick up for his VP when his own supporters were coming for his head.

The level of what's "dumb" is subjective, but the objective observation of both the frequency and severity of Biden's inability to form his thoughts into words is simply concerning. The point is that we saw these ad nauseam prior to the election and in the primaries, which gives credence to the suspicions of as to why he, and not others who did not exhibit lacking mental facilities, was chosen. I think it's a healthy level of suspicion, especially in watching how the voting turned out in real time. The word "orchestration" is at the forefront of my mind when pondering the facts in front of us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

Imagine the media outpouring if Trump had said "President Pence" or "Pence-Trump administration".
It may not be not a Freudian slip but getting Americans to be comfortable with the idea of him being only a temporary fixture in the office of president, so that the transition doesn't come as a shock or be seen as a palace revolution.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It may not be not a Freudian slip but getting Americans to be comfortable with the idea of him being only a temporary fixture in the office of president, so that the transition doesn't come as a shock or be seen as a palace revolution.
Aren’t they all only temporary?

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,544.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I noticed the change from "the free world" to "the western world" in common media rhetorics.
The east has already been lost to china when the USA withdrew from the transpacific accord.

Upvote 0