• Total voters

1gh2g3f4

Jul 12, 2017
✟20,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i think the title is fitting... im a curious how most of your react to this..... im almost sure most of you here has never heard of this film/documentary but instead of explaining it in full i will tell you this... there is actual cellphone footage in the documentary of the man being dead and coming back to life.....

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yup, I often mentioned that verse here.

Although it doesn't mean literally exactly what Jesus did. I could be wrong.

But you have to look at the big picture, what did Jesus really do?

- He stood up for His family. He loved His family to the last breath....
- Exposed the deeds of the evil

Upvote 0

1gh2g3f4

Jul 12, 2017
✟20,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sure it awesomely is real man. :) ive got quite a number of people i can tell you about that ive seen healed through prayer... he even healed me.. id say that he actually saved me from death... now ive not seen someone rise from the dead in person.. but im hearing more and more and more on this... im just curious of the current mind of the average/traditional christian believer... if they believe that you can through the power and name of jesus raise someone from the dead... i wish i could elaborate on it more.. i wish i could say its because of this and this or this and that or its because you got to have enough faith.. or if you have to little faith or if you have been saved yet... and really and all of those things dont really seem to matter much ive seen people be healed from people that have no faith and they would be just as shocked as the person receiving it.. then i would remember that jesus told the disciples to go and do this very thing themselves while he was still alive.. so jesus had not yet died for their sins and they was still doing these things before the resurrection its quite a interesting thing to think about... and id like to understand it more and study it more.. its been moving in and outta my life already and quite frequently..... but i want to see what the people think about this... just out of pure curiosity its not many churches that i have been through that they try do this or promote this... its like... you have someone preaching but they never encourage you to seek to gifts of the holy spirit.. and thats another reason i want to open this up... for the people to share those testimonies that have them... people umm idk really i just wanna start a conversation on this in hope maybe... just maybe.. we can light a good kinda fire and get people moving outside the church and into the homes and work places and out in the streets... it would just be to awesome.. to actually get in someone life.. be it in person or in real life.... prayers.. and asking for things in the name of jesus.....i just wanna see where it goes.... what people do with the word of god...

Upvote 0

Waggles

Acts 2:38
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2017
South Oz
Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
but they never encourage you to seek to gifts of the holy spirit.. and thats another reason i want to open this up... for the people to share those testimonies that have them..
Yes. Jesus is referring here to the future Christian Church, the Spirit-filled whereby many many
Pentecostal believers will go out and do exactly the same as Jesus, casting out demons, healing
the sick, performing miracles - both individually and in greater numbers.

In the Revival Fellowship we have quite a few testimonies to children and adults being raised from the dead by the power of faith and prayer.
Mark 16:15-20 is still true today as it ever was.

Reactions: 1gh2g3f4
Upvote 0