Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree not enough to get you a degree in wildlife management but what are the birds that made nests in the great tree of Eden and the great tree for that matter.

Ezekiel 31
5 Therefore it towered higher than all the trees of the field. Its branches multiplied, and its boughs grew long as it spread them out because of the abundant waters.

6 All the birds of the air nested in its branches, and all the beasts of the field gave birth beneath its boughs; all the great nations lived in its shade.

7 It was beautiful in its greatness, in the length of its limbs, for its roots extended to abundant waters.
8 The cedars in the garden of God could not rival it; the cypresses could not compare with its branches, nor the plane trees match its boughs. No tree in the garden of God could compare with its beauty.
9 I made it beautiful with its many branches, the envy of all the trees of Eden, which were in the garden of God.’

• Informative
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,120.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 84:
How lovely is Your tabernacle, O Lord of hosts!
2 My soul longs, yes, even faints for the courts of the Lord;
My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
3 Even the sparrow has found a home,
And the swallow a nest for herself,
Where she may lay her young—
Even Your altars, O Lord of hosts,
My King and my God.
Blessed are those who dwell in Your house;
They will still be praising You. Selah

Yes... the temple in that time was an open structure with no roof and a bird could nest on or near the altar. David must have seen this appreciated the blessing of God...

Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0