Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Drstevej is well aware LDS consider posting such videos to be highly offensive. I wouldn't (for example) ever post of video of SDA foot washing ceremony on here, because I know SDA perfer that not done and I work in charity as Christ commands.
If SDA find that offensive then that is their problem. My church (and most churches) have no problem with that, in fact of all ceremonies that one should be publicized far and wide as it is an example of how the Lord Jesus Christ humbled Himself to serve those who were unworthy.

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of deathh.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Forgive me. I don't want to offend and I want to be kind. I want to overlook what could be considered offenses. I had a sad experience today, but Jesus will comfort me. I am blessed. I always try to avoid the word cult. There is only one true God and there are several people here who worship Him and others who don't. God will reveal truth to whom He will. Many SDAs worship the one true God, some don't.

Let us walk as children of light, :heart: speaking the truth in love. Sometimes that means rephrasing the message we are trying to get across.

Upvote 0