Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No, pointing out obviously hypocrisy is actually kinda fun. Not upset at all.

What obviously hypocrisy did you point out?

But it’s so nice that I can provided a varied and wide experience for you.

It is.

But hey! Let’s stay on the topic of the thread instead of the author of the thread.

Great. Which Democrat are we talking about here?

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And they say the left can't meme...

First off, it's highly likely that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker and certainly requires far less tin foil to buy into than 'muh Russia boogeyman diddit'. That's why the DNC wouldn't turn their servers over the the FBI.

Oh, it’s gonna sting when all of Mueller’s findings are brought down...!

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
So first it’s his hair, then his tan, then his ice cream now his water

Definite newsworthy events.

You say that, but Trump himself mocked the appearance of (very nearly everybody but particularly) Carly Fiorina and Heidi Cruz, the eating habits of John Kasich, and the water-drinking abilities of Marco Rubio, all while running for the highest office in the country. You didn't complain about that, but you are suddenly upset about guys on Twitter doing the very same (which is what Twitter is for if the President's habits are any indication)?

If these are newsworthy enough for Trump to use, why are they not newsworthy enough for everyone?

Something something about the goose and the gander.

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You say that, but Trump himself mocked the appearance of (very nearly everybody but particularly) Carly Fiorina and Heidi Cruz, the eating habits of John Kasich, and the water-drinking abilities of Marco Rubio. You didn't complain about those did you?

If these are newsworthy enough for Trump to use, why are they not newsworthy enough for everyone?

Where are they now?

Aren't they amongst that vast line of contenders that dropped like flies, one-after-the-other?

^_^

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Where are they now?

Aren't they amongst that vast line of contenders that dropped like flies, one-after-the-other?

^_^

Yes. Yes the are. What losers. They're ugly, and eat too much, and don't know how to get water from the bottle to their mouths. It is surely right to mock such people. Good show.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes. Yes the are. What losers. They're ugly, and eat too much, and don't know how to get water from the bottle to their mouths. It is surely right to mock such people. Good show.

ROFLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Ohhh hep meee i cain't breeeeathe

Smiley_Smile-ROFL04.gif

Upvote 0

The~Cerberus~Infinite

Nov 19, 2017
Americant
✟1,091.00
Country
American Samoa
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
You say that, but Trump himself mocked the appearance of (very nearly everybody but particularly) Carly Fiorina and Heidi Cruz, the eating habits of John Kasich, and the water-drinking abilities of Marco Rubio, all while running for the highest office in the country. You didn't complain about that, but you are suddenly upset about guys on Twitter doing the very same (which is what Twitter is for if the President's habits are any indication)?

No one is complaining about people making fun of him. We're laughing at you thinking this is actual news whilst shredding your own supposed standards to get into the muck with Trump.

We're not outraged. We're amused.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No one is complaining about people making fun of him. We're laughing at you thinking this is actual news whilst shredding your own supposed standards to get into the muck with Trump.

We're not outraged. We're amused.

This is a turn. Who was it earlier talking about the moral high-ground?

But, I don't think it's news. I think it's comedy. In fact, I know it's comedy.

And I'm not the one who started the thread on it.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Just an FYI. I will be responding to you for on topic posts, but nothing else. If you want to discuss the topic of the post fine.

If you have a personal issue with me. Take it up with a mod if I am breaking the rules.

That is the extent of my interaction from this point on. Thank you.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Just an FYI. I will be responding to you for on topic posts, but nothing else. If you want to discuss the topic of the post fine.

If you have a personal issue with me. Take it up with a mod if I am breaking the rules.

That is the extent of my interaction from this point on. Thank you.

In fairness, you did ask. I figure, if you've posted it, it's fair game. In return, if you post anything off-topic in any thread or forum, I get to call you on it, and you must return to the topic post-haste. Agreed?

Now, which Democrat are you referring to?

Upvote 0

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, we think it's endemic of the legacy corporate media and their weaponized fake news.

So you think someone is FAKING Donald Trump mocking Marco Rubio for drinking during his speech and that someone is FAKING Donald doing the same thing during one of his speeches?

Where's the "fake" there? Because I watched all of it in near real time. Who did the faking?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.