Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Morning arc,

You responded to my post:
I've never seen such a push to silence people before except in nations that aren't free.

Now you're just being naive. Tell me, what exactly is being silenced? Sounds to me like there isn't anything being silenced...I mean you obviously know what's going on, right? What I think you really mean is, "All the things that I believe aren't being accepted by most people." Trump is the only one trying to hide things, i.e., taxes, school records, business records, etc.

Trump believes himself to be the smartest man to have ever lived. Or so it seems by all his boasting of how smart he is and how he's done everything better than anyone else. Yet, we also know that he's a fairly loud braggart. For me, it seems mightily odd that, while he wants you to believe that he's so smart, he doesn't want you to know anything about his school academic record. From what I know of Trump, if his academic record was full of school honors and A-B grade averages, he'd have them posted this morning on the front page of every newspaper in the country...but, he doesn't.

Trump wants to tell you that he pays millions in taxes, but he doesn't want anyone to see his federal tax records. Look, here's what's going on, whether you care to believe it or not. Trump brags and brags and brags and brags. But the only way people such as yourself can believe those brags is that he has to hide all evidence to the contrary. He literally employs a phalanx of attorneys to constantly do battle to keep these records hidden from you. Just try asking yourself why that would be. Why is he so set, to the point of threatening school administrators with court battles, for no one to see his academic record. I mean, with a little bit of effort, and the right authorization, we can get or subpoena, pretty much anyone's school records. If it became a 'thing' for some journalist to write an article about Biden's, or Obama's, or any of the previous presidents school records. They could pretty quickly and easily get them. I'm pretty sure that none of those men would make threats against the schools. I mean these men are long past school and they realize that, by now, whatever their school records show, they've now got lots of life experience to know what they're doing. But Trump is just so vain, and brags about his 'smartness' sooooo much, that keeping his school records hidden is very, very important to his message. Trump is the epitome of the 'snake oil salesman'. Every word is a lie and every word is designed to build up some kind of fake belief.

Now, I understand that his believers aren't going to accept this and that's certainly ok with me. But I would encourage anyone with an open mind to just look. Just take what I've written as an overlay on his life and see if the corners don't all match up pretty square with the reality of what is Donald J. Trump.

God bless,
ted

• Winner
Reactions: apogee
Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Those same politicians that want us to lock down because of the danger seem to think they are exempt. They are constantly getting caught not following the same rules they impose on us. So it is really dangerous and they are just stupid or it's nothing more than a way to push us into submission. Either way they only seem to care about covid deaths and not all the other dangers in life.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

apogee

Oct 9, 2004
✟41,941.00
Faith
Christian
Just take what I've written as an overlay on his life and see if the corners don't all match up pretty square with the reality of what is Donald J. Trump.

Yup D. John Trump, is essentially a third rate L. Ron Hubbard, although it would appear that his devotees are even more committed.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Morning arc,

You responded to my post:

Now you're just being naive. Tell me, what exactly is being silenced? Sounds to me like there isn't anything being silenced...I mean you obviously know what's going on, right? What I think you really mean is, "All the things that I believe aren't being accepted by most people." Trump is the only one trying to hide things, i.e., taxes, school records, business records, etc.

Trump believes himself to be the smartest man to have ever lived. Or so it seems by all his boasting of how smart he is and how he's done everything better than anyone else. Yet, we also know that he's a fairly loud braggart. For me, it seems mightily odd that, while he wants you to believe that he's so smart, he doesn't want you to know anything about his school academic record. From what I know of Trump, if his academic record was full of school honors and A-B grade averages, he'd have them posted this morning on the front page of every newspaper in the country...but, he doesn't.

Trump wants to tell you that he pays millions in taxes, but he doesn't want anyone to see his federal tax records. Look, here's what's going on, whether you care to believe it or not. Trump brags and brags and brags and brags. But the only way people such as yourself can believe those brags is that he has to hide all evidence to the contrary. He literally employs a phalanx of attorneys to constantly do battle to keep these records hidden from you. Just try asking yourself why that would be. Why is he so set, to the point of threatening school administrators with court battles, for no one to see his academic record. I mean, with a little bit of effort, and the right authorization, we can get or subpoena, pretty much anyone's school records. If it became a 'thing' for some journalist to write an article about Biden's, or Obama's, or any of the previous presidents school records. They could pretty quickly and easily get them. I'm pretty sure that none of those men would make threats against the schools. I mean these men are long past school and they realize that, by now, whatever their school records show, they've now got lots of life experience to know what they're doing. But Trump is just so vain, and brags about his 'smartness' sooooo much, that keeping his school records hidden is very, very important to his message. Trump is the epitome of the 'snake oil salesman'. Every word is a lie and every word is designed to build up some kind of fake belief.

Now, I understand that his believers aren't going to accept this and that's certainly ok with me. But I would encourage anyone with an open mind to just look. Just take what I've written as an overlay on his life and see if the corners don't all match up pretty square with the reality of what is Donald J. Trump.

God bless,
ted

Is it safe to say you don't like the President?

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi arc,

I don't like him as either a leader or the nature of his person.

God bless,
ted

I'm sure a lot of people say the same about me. That doesn't make me a bad person, it just means they don't know me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure a lot of people say the same about me. That doesn't make me a bad person, it just means they don't know me.

Hi arc,

Oooook? I'm not sure what point you're making. But do understand, we all know a lot more about Trump than about you. His nature, intellect, attitude and meanness have been on display now to the entire nation for just a bit over 4 years. For me, I've followed some of Trump's antics for many years before that. So, while I agree that I don't know you from Adam's off ox, and that not knowing you probably wouldn't qualify me to make a judgment as to your being either good or bad, that isn't the case with Donald J. Trump.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi arc,

Oooook? I'm not sure what point you're making. But do understand, we all know a lot more about Trump than about you. His nature, intellect, attitude and meanness have been on display now to the entire nation for just a bit over 4 years. For me, I've followed some of Trump's antics for many years before that. So, while I agree that I don't know you from Adam's off ox, and that not knowing you probably wouldn't qualify me to make a judgment as to your being either good or bad, that isn't the case with Donald J. Trump.

God bless,
ted

I wasn't a fan of Trump. I might have seen him on TV a few times. At least he doesn't hide anything, he loves attention so much he tells all he knows. I would much rather have that than a politician that says one thing and does the opposite.

Upvote 0

apogee

Oct 9, 2004
✟41,941.00
Faith
Christian
At least he doesn't hide anything, he loves attention so much he tells all he knows.

Apart from...
- his tax returns
- his school records
- anything he includes in a non-disclosure agreement
- the reported impact of any impending pandemics
- any actual dirt he has on anyone on the very long list of ‘people that Trump has defamed’
- any actual evidence of systemic election fraud
- his favourite bible verse
- anything else that makes him look bad or less gooder, than he would have people believe.

but yes ....apart from that...and maybe a few million other things that i can’t think of right now...or that he has actually successfully hidden from everyone.... he doesn’t hide anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChristianK

Jul 25, 2020
Georgia
✟3,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
For anyone who thinks there are 250,000 "covid" deaths, there are not.
"All deaths involving COVID-19 (U07.1) 249,570"
"[1] Deaths with confirmed OR PRESUMED COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1"
Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Who decided it was a good idea to not require a test for these deaths? the WHO.
Who is the 2nd largest donor to the WHO? Bill Gates
Who has a huge portion of vaccine patents, called for the vaccine decade, started up and funded the vaccine alliance GAVI? Bill Gates

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apart from...
- his tax returns
- his school records
- anything he includes in a non-disclosure agreement
- the reported impact of any impending pandemics
- any actual dirt he has on anyone on the very long list of ‘people that Trump has defamed’
- any actual evidence of systemic election fraud
- his favourite bible verse
- anything else that makes him look bad or less gooder, than he would have people believe.

but yes ....apart from that...and maybe a few million other things that i can’t think of right now...or that he has actually successfully hidden from everyone.... he doesn’t hide anything.

Are you ok?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums