The latest study on covid deaths

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
edit : forgot Australians. Well, they have more pressing issues like climate change that is turning their country to desert.

Baloney. Anthropogenic global warming is non existent.

It’s a natural cycle of warming and cooling and not caused by man.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just for curiosity how many dead people is your limit ?

When would it be bad enough ?

Do you have any idea how many excess deaths there are from suicide, alcohol and drugs, domestic violence, and from neglect of medical conditions, caused by lockdowns, not to mention the economic devastation from quarantining the healthy people, which is a completely stupid and backwards way to fight a virus?

And doctors are scared to rock the boat and counter the political/globalist BS, so that 35,000 doctors worldwide are signing the declaration, is a significant amount, especially the caliber of Doctors signing it.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
35,000 doctors worldwide are signing the declaration, is a significant amount, especially the caliber of Doctors signing it.

So 1% death rate is practically meaningless but 35000 doctors that would be around only 3,5 % of practicing US doctors let alone % global doctors is somehow more meaningful.

Interesting.

As for your definition of their caliber I think only thing that matters to you is that you agree with their views.

Your climate change denial is hardly any more surprising.

And as always the fringe numbers and videos you can dig up are only fringe because the real truth is suppressed by deep state, lizard men who ate 5 million Trump votes and globalists.

The usual.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
It is pretty amazing that people feel they have should always have all the rights and none of the responsibilities.

Like being overweight if we talk about being medical issues. Huge strain to the Republic - literally. Think army said it was a single greatest issue they had trouble getting enough recruits to fight Republic’s wars.

Also bringing with it vast array of sociological, health and psychological issues.

But when government tries to decrease marketing of junk food, raise taxes for them or hold them accountable the hordes lobbyists start waging their freedom campaigns for people to have right to ruin their lives.

You have a freedom to make a right choice, you have freedom to find out knowledge and educate yourself on issues and act according to them.

If you choose not to do it and instead go for conspiracy theories, or easy answers and easy personal choices no matter how much they are damaging the Republic what moral right you have for the freedoms you are offered.
A free people will not put up with a government taxing their choices. I have the right to eat what I want without you or the nanny state punishing me for my choices. If I get fat and need medical care, in a free society I pay for that myself. In an unfree society the government pays for my medical care, which then gives them a vested interest in what I and everyone else consume.

You want me to be free to make the right choice and by right you mean the choice you prefer that I make and will force me to make by government action if possible. That isn't freedom, it's tyranny.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes, I've already read the main article that is in question. However, what is new is her webinar. If you watch that you can see the many, many misrepresentations of the data. She provides the same graphs that I have seen on the CDC website and they all clearly show a major spike in death totals for the period in question (March-November 2020).

Listen, you are free to believe what you will. Personally, I find it pretty improbable that this report is giving us a true picture of the reality that is out there on the streets.

God bless,
ted

• Agree
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I've already read the main article that is in question. However, what is new is her webinar. If you watch that you can see the many, many misrepresentations of the data. She provides the same graphs that I have seen on the CDC website and they all clearly show a major spike in death totals for the period in question (March-November 2020).

Listen, you are free to believe what you will. Personally, I find it pretty improbable that this report is giving us a true picture of the reality that is out there on the streets.

God bless,
ted

I have to admit I haven't looked any farther into it. I spent yesterday changing antifreeze in my truck and cutting firewood.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A free people will not put up with a government taxing their choices.

Sure. Free people will not probably put up with their government taxing them either.

Are you paying taxes by any chance ?

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure. Free people will not probably put up with their government taxing them either.

Are you paying taxes by any chance ?

Hi JW,

Yes, freedom is an odd bird. Somehow we have this national mantra here in the U.S. that we are free. With some special rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I think the bald truth of the matter is that we're likely not much more 'free' in the U.S. than people in many other nations. Canadians seem to be pretty free to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Australians may be the happiest people on earth with pretty much the same political freedoms that we have. I generally feel that Britons probably share a much similar ability to live free and pursue those similar desires.

Much like firearms, there was a mention in our founding documents about freedom and firearms and we Americans tend to think that we're special because of these mentions. Personally, while there are certainly governments that I would not choose to live under, I think I'd likely be a pretty happy fella living in a lot of other nations on the face of the earth. I try to get along with others and treat my neighbor as I would want to be treated. I feel that I could likely live a life feeling safe and satisfied, enjoying everything that God has made for me that I might enjoy life, in a lot of the nations that comprise the globe.

I suppose, by many, I would not be considered a patriot in feeling that the U.S. isn't really such a special place to live, as opposed to many other nations. We have our problems as much as they do, but the average citizen who chooses to live a reasonably quiet and satisfied life, can do so in a lot of places around the globe.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,167,730.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have to admit I haven't looked any farther into it. I spent yesterday changing antifreeze in my truck and cutting firewood.
Someone else had a look at the same datat and did an analysis to see if her claims were true.
npurser/coviddata

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someone else had a look at the same datat and did an analysis to see if her claims were true.
npurser/coviddata

Hi prodromos,

Well, I looked over the new report, and that author is pretty much in agreement that this particular research paper is flawed in many respects as to the writer's understanding of the data she obtained from the CDC. He, much like myself, clearly saw data that showed an increase in total deaths from March to November in the CDC data.

The one place of agreement was that in some 'causes of death', we have actually seen a decrease. That is likely because someone who has some respiratory condition where they might have died of that condition, contracted Covid-19 and wound up dying of the Covid infection as their 'cause of death' rather than what would have been coded as some other respiratory illness had they not contracted Covid.

However, the bottom line of this research paper for which the author is attempting to prove:
“All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,” Briand concluded.

Is patently false according to this second researcher that you have posted, and also according to my own overview of the CDC data sets from which the original research was gleaned. I'd say it's likely a good thing that this student isn't seeking a degree and future employment in the medical fields. I don't know how much effect a totally bogus research paper would make in the economics fields.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Swedes and especially their chief advisor on epidemic have totally failed with Sweden having many times the mortality rate of their neighbors so I wouldn’t take Swedish advice on this.

Less than 7,000 Swedes have died from COVID19.

My, you’re just a fount of fake news talking points.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

My, you’re just a fount of fake news talking points.

Hi chad,

Did you find that 7,000 Swedes dying was less than the neighboring nations, though? I mean, that is what the claim is. You seem to be making some point, not sure what it is, that 7,000 Swedes dying just isn't of much importance.

If you want to rate the lowest deaths per capita of any major nation, that's going to be China. Their total deaths/million is 3.39.

Sweden is 649/million. The U.S. right now has about 1,200/million.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

My, you’re just a fount of fake news talking points

Statistics are hard for some.

But sure let’s take it slowly. Using the meter for deaths per 100000 people ignores the population number differences that make some people think 7000 dead people as a sign of Sweden doing well on this.

Death rates per 100 000 people in Norway, Sweden, and Finland. All countries sharing a border and being comparable Western Democracies.

Europe: coronavirus deaths per 100,000 by country | Statista

Sweden deaths per 100000 / 64,73
Finland death per 100000 / 7,03
Norway deaths per 100000 / 5,93

For comparison US fatality rate per 100000 was 49,65

So Sweden has around ten times the fatality rate of their neighbors.

That is kind of bad and you really need to work up your understanding of statistics if you want to throw that fake news line around so much.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John Hopkins University put out their take on all the covid deaths or I should say lack of deaths. I have to use an archived page because the original disappeared. This is very interesting. If this is true we deserve to know what's going on.

A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19

Another link.
A few days ago Johns Hopkins published a study saying corona is nbd. They then deleted it. Read it here in its entirety.

Update: see some of the posts below. They contain an update as to why the article was pulled.

Hi arc,

Oh, and just a point of order. The article is not the position of Johns Hopkins University. It has been well established now that the article was published in a fully run student publication that has no ties whatsoever with the university other than it is a publication for, and by, their students. No article found in the publication has any endorsement from the university board or body, at large.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If they really cared about your health, they would've banned fast food, sodas, cigarettes, and alcohol, and mandated daily exercise and multivitamins a long time ago. They also would've revamped the faulty food pyramid that they keep doubling down on, and wondering why people got obese around the same time the FDA started advocating a low-fat, high carb diet.

These people don't care about you. The health Czars all are disgusting and look like death.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TuffyS

Dec 1, 2020
West Coast
✟15,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like a good day, nothing like some good hard work to help a man think maybe that is why my Grandma always said idle hands are the Devils workshop, lol
What I find amazing is how so many keep a closed mind and never look beyond the natural. You have shared valid information and others have debunked it because it did not jive with the narrative they get from the MSM. As far as the CDC goes they change their tune every other day and BTW they are a corporation and not part of the US Government as many assume which leads one to ask what they have to gain from this. I know Fuaci stands to make millions off this. The information is out there but if it is not on MSM many just dismiss it. Do they realize the MSM is entirely owned by 4-5 Corporations? 5 CEO's control the entire narrative. Throw in SM and a couple more CEO's are in control. Pretty scary. Keep reading and listening to the alternative news sources you will be much more informed than those that act so intellectual with 500 word essays to your short responses. This last year has made it obvious to me what one meaning of Eph 6:12 is.

Upvote 0

TuffyS

Dec 1, 2020
West Coast
✟15,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi JW,

Yes, freedom is an odd bird. Somehow we have this national mantra here in the U.S. that we are free. With some special rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I think the bald truth of the matter is that we're likely not much more 'free' in the U.S. than people in many other nations. Canadians seem to be pretty free to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Australians may be the happiest people on earth with pretty much the same political freedoms that we have. I generally feel that Britons probably share a much similar ability to live free and pursue those similar desires.

Much like firearms, there was a mention in our founding documents about freedom and firearms and we Americans tend to think that we're special because of these mentions. Personally, while there are certainly governments that I would not choose to live under, I think I'd likely be a pretty happy fella living in a lot of other nations on the face of the earth. I try to get along with others and treat my neighbor as I would want to be treated. I feel that I could likely live a life feeling safe and satisfied, enjoying everything that God has made for me that I might enjoy life, in a lot of the nations that comprise the globe.

I suppose, by many, I would not be considered a patriot in feeling that the U.S. isn't really such a special place to live, as opposed to many other nations. We have our problems as much as they do, but the average citizen who chooses to live a reasonably quiet and satisfied life, can do so in a lot of places around the globe.

God bless,
ted
Very sad and disturbing statement.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If they really cared about your health, they would've banned fast food, sodas, cigarettes, and alcohol, and mandated daily exercise and multivitamins a long time ago. They also would've revamped the faulty food pyramid that they keep doubling down on, and wondering why people got obese around the same time the FDA started advocating a low-fat, high carb diet.

These people don't care about you. The health Czars all are disgusting and look like death.

Those same politicians that want us to lock down because of the danger seem to think they are exempt. They are constantly getting caught not following the same rules they impose on us. So it is really dangerous and they are just stupid or it's nothing more than a way to push us into submission. Either way they only seem to care about covid deaths and not all the other dangers in life.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi chad,

Did you find that 7,000 Swedes dying was less than the neighboring nations, though? I mean, that is what the claim is. You seem to be making some point, not sure what it is, that 7,000 Swedes dying just isn't of much importance.

If you want to rate the lowest deaths per capita of any major nation, that's going to be China. Their total deaths/million is 3.39.

Sweden is 649/million. The U.S. right now has about 1,200/million.

God bless,
ted

China is one of the least honest nations out there. I don't put much faith in the information they put out to the world.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi arc,

Oh, and just a point of order. The article is not the position of Johns Hopkins University. It has been well established now that the article was published in a fully run student publication that has no ties whatsoever with the university other than it is a publication for, and by, their students. No article found in the publication has any endorsement from the university board or body, at large.

God bless,
ted

That doesn't make it any less credible. Just look at the backlash that every organization receives when speaking out against the information being pushed. Most social media sites will ban you for even presenting any evidence or study. We should all be allowed to question the government or any narrative that we feel isn't in our best interest. I've never seen such a push to silence people before except in nations that aren't free.

Upvote 0