Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In the sense that they're wrong? No, because popularity doesn't make something right, so you're already going down a rabbit hole you really shouldn't to try and make a rational point.
Who has the authority to decide who is wrong. I will avoid attempting to make a rational or logical point with you since you object to it.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟260,110.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
before the term fascist get applied to anyone let us consider who is calling for and endorsing the burning of businesses, the assaulting of police officers, and the harassment of innocent people who are doing nothing more than walking down the street or eating dinner.
As far as I can see nobody here has called for any of these things neither has anybody here endorsed any of these things.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
before the term fascist get applied to anyone let us consider who is calling for and endorsing the burning of businesses, the assaulting of police officers, and the harassment of innocent people who are doing nothing more than walking down the street or eating dinner.

Where is Joe Biden doing any of that? And have you forgotten several lines from Trump even in context where he doesn't condemn white supremacists or the Proud Boys and treats them like they're just normal people or his own personal arm of enforcing white nationalism by force.

Unless you can actually point to Joe Biden saying things even in the same ballpark as Trump literally encouraging his followers to get in fights and he'll pay for their medical bills (this is on record, easily found and verified)

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Who has the authority to decide who is wrong. I will avoid attempting to make a rational or logical point with you since you object to it.
It's not a who, it's a what, which is evidence, which you don't have to support your claim, just talking points, scare tactics and misinformation reliant on paranoid rhetoric

And if you don't have any citations for this claim of 50% disagreeing with something I said (need to be specific on that), then you're not being rational

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where is Joe Biden doing any of that? And have you forgotten several lines from Trump even in context where he doesn't condemn white supremacists or the Proud Boys and treats them like they're just normal people or his own personal arm of enforcing white nationalism by force.

Unless you can actually point to Joe Biden saying things even in the same ballpark as Trump literally encouraging his followers to get in fights and he'll pay for their medical bills (this is on record, easily found and verified)
Did you hear Biden tell anyone to stop? Did you notice that all the boards came off the windows in the major cities when Biden won, did you notice BLM tell Biden how they contributed to his election? Did you notice what party the mayors of the cities that have the riots belong to? Do you know the party of Maxine Waters?

• Winner
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's not a who, it's a what, which is evidence, which you don't have to support your claim, just talking points, scare tactics and misinformation reliant on paranoid rhetoric

And if you don't have any citations for this claim of 50% disagreeing with something I said (need to be specific on that), then you're not being rational
You did see the election results, I did not give a particular percentage but it should be obvious that there are lots of people who do not agree with your impressions.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Did you hear Biden tell anyone to stop? Did you notice that all the boards came off the windows in the major cities when Biden won, did you notice BLM tell Biden how they contributed to his election? Did you notice what party the mayors of the cities that have the riots belong to? Do you know the party of Maxine Waters?

First off, do you think it's his responsibility to address this all the time or that he enables Black Lives Matter in every manifestation? Because that's ridiculous and I'm almost certain you can find him outright condemning the looting and rioting.

People who support BLM and those who voted for Biden may have an overlap, I don't think anyone's saying otherwise, but you can't paint all BLM supporters with a broad brush based on the bad behavior you are focusing on instead of the good they do, because you seemingly think it's fine for black people when it's not.

And now you're engaging in guilt by association, more fallacies like the cherry picking or outright equivocation in someone who supports BLM and may not have even voted versus those who did.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
You did see the election results, I did not give a particular percentage but it should be obvious that there are lots of people who do not agree with your impressions.
The people who voted for Trump are not the same as those who are claiming fraud or such, that's a fraction of his voters, some literally don't care, I'd bet you money.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First off, do you think it's his responsibility to address this all the time or that he enables Black Lives Matter in every manifestation? Because that's ridiculous and I'm almost certain you can find him outright condemning the looting and rioting.

People who support BLM and those who voted for Biden may have an overlap, I don't think anyone's saying otherwise, but you can't paint all BLM supporters with a broad brush based on the bad behavior you are focusing on instead of the good they do, because you seemingly think it's fine for black people when it's not.

And now you're engaging in guilt by association, more fallacies like the cherry picking or outright equivocation in someone who supports BLM and may not have even voted versus those who did.
Funny how you notice that in my posts but not in others? what was that oh yes Matthew 7:5

• Useful
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The people who voted for Trump are not the same as those who are claiming fraud or such, that's a fraction of his voters, some literally don't care, I'd bet you money.
Moving the goal posts? The people who voted for Trump are unlikely to agree with your statement that "And it's also not slander or libel, because by even stretched ideas of fascism or nationalism, Trump emblematically represents them in his rhetoric and attempts at "governing" America by this idea that if you don't support the country 100%, you're a traitor, which is patently authoritarian and regressive" (post #25) you are entitled to your opinion but not to assume that everyone agrees with you.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Moving the goal posts? The people who voted for Trump are unlikely to agree with your statement that "And it's also not slander or libel, because by even stretched ideas of fascism or nationalism, Trump emblematically represents them in his rhetoric and attempts at "governing" America by this idea that if you don't support the country 100%, you're a traitor, which is patently authoritarian and regressive" (post #25) you are entitled to your opinion but not to assume that everyone agrees with you.

LOL
It’s not “goalpost-moving” to point out that only a subset of Trump voters is even paying attention; the STEELERS ARE 11-0!

• Agree
Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Funny how you notice that in my posts but not in others? what was that oh yes Matthew 7:5
By all means point out the fallacies you think I've engaged in, if you actually care about that instead of throwing out a quote from Jesus that is reasonable, sure, but doesn't require anything in regards to his divinity to be acknowledged, or the spiritual aspects of that quote

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
The problem is you're speaking about Trump voters as if they're all cult followers that would believe anything he says rather than preferring him for whatever reason over Joe Biden, among other variants like people who think 3rd party votes are political spoilers, praising a duopoly or otherwise would vote for Trump even if they don't like him as a person, which probably comprises a portion of the voters

I don't assume everyone agrees with me either in how I regard Trump or whether my vote was a good thing for democracy at large; I voted Green Party this year even though I voted Libertarian the last 2 elections, partly because that candidate did a good job at presenting the Libertarian platform in a reasonable way, unlike his successor (though I don't think he actually ran this time for the nomination).

But I also looked more into the candidates and voted what I felt would be best for everyone in a reasonable fashion and not just Biden because I didn't like Trum. But in my case, it was inevitable Trump was going to win again, because my state's fairly red and unlike Georgia, isn't as split

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
By all means point out the fallacies you think I've engaged in, if you actually care about that instead of throwing out a quote from Jesus that is reasonable, sure, but doesn't require anything in regards to his divinity to be acknowledged, or the spiritual aspects of that quote
I cannot help you see what you do not want to see. Facts dont change but people do given enough time.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm last shot. Did we hear about the "dominion server" they got a hold of? There was a reason President Trump fired Defense Secretary.. " November 16th we heard from Rep. Louie Gohmert that people on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosted elections data improperly through Spain, was raided by a large US ARMY force and their servers were seized in Frankfurt."

"Seems they tracked down where the Dominion server was and with Germany help got it. By getting a hold of the server they now are going to have direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes" So some source says.

The raid is true.. got the server but as to whats on it.. yeah not going with ...well you know unnamed source lol. SO if all true.. oh and then the new tape of where they sent people home and pulled out things and kept counting. So I think there are new routes popping up ever day

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The raid is true.

No it isn't.
False reports claim election servers were seized in Germany

Gohmert acknowledged that the information about the alleged raid only came from a “German tweet in German,” and he said, “I don’t know the truth.”
When asked by The Associated Press if the Army had engaged in an operation to recover servers in Germany, an Army spokesperson responded Saturday, “Those allegations are false.”

Upvote 0