The Last Five Months!

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In another thread by GraceChick, Is Prophecy Speeding Up Now, Lisa*Lisa gives us some wonderful information in post #16. Vital information for those that wish to prepare.

In commenting I gave my belief that the end time tribulation has been shortened to a period of five months. Jesus, when answering His disciples about that time said....
Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Revelation 9:5,10 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. (10) And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

The time of tribulation shall be shortened...to five months. That is something to consider in preparing...and preparing spiritually as well as physically we should be busy doing NOW. The time of the locust is May to September. Will it begin next May? I don't know but it doesn't hurt to prepare.

There will be a great deal of chaos and turmoil before those last five months and I believe that has already begun but....it is that last period Jesus tells us of that will be the great tribulation of Satan....deception!

When commenting in the other thread I quoted.....
Luke 1:24-25 And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying, Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein He looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.

Suddenly, I understood. Elisabeth represents the wife, the woman, the church...she gives birth to the man child. The wife is to hide for those final five months but not her children. The son of Elisabeth, John the Baptist, represents the man child(ren)...those that prepare the way in the wilderness for Christ.

Revelation 12:4-6 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:16-17 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
The church/woman hides herself, as did Elisabeth, from the world and whatever is happening in that period of time....while the dragon wages war on her seed...the man child, the very elect, the saints.

Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

27:5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock.

143:9 Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.

Isaiah 26:20 Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

trialbyfire

Oct 12, 2007
✟1,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WRONG!

The Bible tells us exactly when the great tribulation begins, when it ends and how long it lasts. You are getting your erroneous five month theory from Revelation 9 which is the 5th trumpet of the 7th seal. The tribulation ends just before the sun/moon darken/stars fall which is the 6th seal, because Jesus said so in Revelation 6 and Matthew 24.

The great tribulation is about 2000 years in length and everyone who is a believer in Christ has endured it, according to Scripture, namely Rev 7 among a few other places.

Immediately after the tribulation is cut short, the sun/moon darken/stars fall (6th seal) followed by the 7th seal full of trumpets, antichrist, and bowls. The entire 7th seal is the wrath of God which we are not appointed to suffer.

The great tribulation began with the desolation of Israel, according to Jesus.

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
WRONG!

The Bible tells us exactly when the great tribulation begins, when it ends and how long it lasts. You are getting your erroneous five month theory from Revelation 9 which is the 5th trumpet of the 7th seal. The tribulation ends just before the sun/moon darken/stars fall which is the 6th seal, because Jesus said so in Revelation 6 and Matthew 24.

The great tribulation is about 2000 years in length and everyone who is a believer in Christ has endured it, according to Scripture, namely Rev 7 among a few other places.

Immediately after the tribulation is cut short, the sun/moon darken/stars fall (6th seal) followed by the 7th seal full of trumpets, antichrist, and bowls. The entire 7th seal is the wrath of God which we are not appointed to suffer.

You really should at least attempt to back up your thoughts with scripture. Simply saying "Revelation 7 and a few other places," tell about it won't get the job done.

Upvote 0

trialbyfire

Oct 12, 2007
✟1,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You really should at least attempt to back up your thoughts with scripture. Simply saying "Revelation 7 and a few other places," tell about it won't get the job done.

Revelation 7
Exodus 19:10-20
Luke 10

There are so many.

There is a seven (1000 year=one day) day plan for mankind. It is repeated every week.

Jesus expected to be gone for two days, return on the third day.

The great tribulation began with the desolation of Israel. Prophetically, Israel would be desolated two days (2000 years) and then they would be restored (Hosea 6).

The great tribulation would last until it has to be cut short for the elect - the elect of Israel and the elect of the church. Revelation 7 shows the elect of Israel sealed at a specific moment in time (after the great tribulation and prior to the 7th seal time of wrath). If God doesn't step in at that moment, no one would survive. He has a plan involving the elect of Israel during the time of wrath.

The great tribulation ends with the 6th seal (sun/moon darken/stars fall) according to Jesus. That moment in time is found in Joel 2, Matt 24, Rev 6 and two or three other places in other prophets. At that moment in time, gog is invading and the Day of the Lord/Day of Wrath is about to begin.

I am reluctant to share this with people on this forum because of the fierce hatred, loathing, and blantant distortions of the Bible people display on this forum.

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
WRONG!

I don't understand why you would term it my "erroneous five month theory" when Jesus gives us that time. Is it a theory when it is written?

Please quote Jesus when He tells us the "desolation of Israel" is the beginning of the 2000 year great tribulation....I don't understand your previous post.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟9,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You too still bickering? Geez........guess what? Maybe you're both wrong. Stick that in your pipes and smoke it. :p

Sometimes I just wonder what Jesus thinks of His kids constantly irritating eachother, I see it in alot of forums. I bet He thinks something like this:

"Hey! I'm trying to drive up here! If you kids don't knock it off, I"m turning this car around and going home!"

Then one kid yells out "But he keeps on looking at me!!!!"

Then the other kid says "She keeps on touching me!!!!!!!!"

Can you just imagine what Jesus thinks of this?????? LOL!!!! :doh::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You too still bickering? Geez........guess what? Maybe you're both wrong. Stick that in your pipes and smoke it. :p

Sometimes I just wonder what Jesus thinks of His kids constantly irritating eachother, I see it in alot of forums. I bet He thinks something like this:

"Hey! I'm trying to drive up here! If you kids don't knock it off, I"m turning this car around and going home!"

Then one kid yells out "But he keeps on looking at me!!!!"

Then the other kid says "She keeps on touching me!!!!!!!!"

Can you just imagine what Jesus thinks of this?????? LOL!!!! :doh::clap::clap::clap:

^_^ Okay, okay, okay. But.....

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
What has been said so far, and I hope in the future too, isn't bickering. It is discussing, sharpening our swords as we search for truth. Search not only for truth but a means of discussing that doesn't lead to a smack-down. :sorry: The only correct way is to find truth with Scripture and then we learn....

11 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Upvote 0

trialbyfire

Oct 12, 2007
✟1,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand why you would term it my "erroneous five month theory" when Jesus gives us that time. Is it a theory when it is written?

Please quote Jesus when He tells us the "desolation of Israel" is the beginning of the 2000 year great tribulation....I don't understand your previous post.

Look at what Jesus said:

1. Abomination of desolation of Israel standing in holy place.
THEN
2. Great Tribulation
3. Great tribulation cut short
THEN
4. False Christs/false prophets/false miracles

He also said immediately after the tribulation is cut short, the 6th seal takes place (sun/moon darkening/stars falling)

The desolation of Israel occurred in 66-70AD when the Roman armies were sent by God to desolate Israel until the time of the end because of their abominations (idolatry, etc.).

Hosea 6 tells us exactly how long that desolation, indeed great tribulation, lasts. But that is not the only place that tells us how long the great tribulation is.

Matthew 24:
15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Hosea 6

1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. 2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

The five months that you speak of happen during the 42 months of the devil during the 7th seal. The great tribulation is over immediately before the 6th seal, according to Jesus.
The five months are part of the devil's chaos:

Revelation 9

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat

MOD HAT ON
After moderate cleanup this thread is being reopened. Please remember to address the posts and not the poster. Also, if you see that your post(s) have been deleted it is because they were a part of the cleanup.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums