Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The Last Communist Emperor – Xi And The CCP Lose Control Of China

The last emperor of the Ming Dynasty in China was Chongzhen. He presided over an empire bloated with bureaucracy, drowning in lies and desperately trying to stave off the inevitable. In the end, as the system crumbled around him, he rang the bell in his palace to signal his ministers to assemble before him. No one came. He was alone, and the empire was no more. He hung himself in despair.
For decades now the world has told itself the lie that China represented the future, that its society and government were liberalizing, that the Chinese people supported their government and its policies. The coronavirus crisis has exposed that lie in all its monstrosity.
Chinese efforts to force workers back into factories and restart industrial production have met with limited success. Undeterred the bureaucracy has simply decreed that factories will use minimum amounts of electricity daily and report those results to party officials. Factory owners and managers have responded to the mad edict by simply turning on equipment and allowing it to run continuously, using electricity, producing nothing and feeding the gargantuan bureaucracy the meaningless statistics on which it feeds.
Video coming out of Wuhan – where people have been locked down for a month and a half in their apartments – shows the night air filled with screams of desperation as an entire city waits to die. No one is coming. There will be no rescue.
Forty incinerators are working 24 hours a day in Wuhan alone. Each incinerator is capable of burning thirty bodies a day. At that rate in that locality alone 1200 people a day are being cremated.

Communist China is a nightmare built on deceit and oppression. Neither of those things can contend with a disease that is eating the heart out of the nation.​

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Video coming out of Wuhan – where people have been locked down for a month and a half in their apartments – shows the night air filled with screams of desperation as an entire city waits to die. No one is coming. There will be no rescue.

Wuhan has a population of around 11 million. And they all wait to die .... yeah no hyperbole here. There will be no rescue.....so we are looking at 11 million dead people in Wuhan ?

Also burning people alive...seems bit far fetched from translated video of masked woman commenting something on back of a taxi.

The risks of getting caught on action like that should outweight an potential benefits. The party would throw you to the wolves and put you up against the wall.

Perhaps they also sacrifice children to Molok or something ?

China is not North Korea , nor can it afford to be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Communist China is a nightmare built on deceit and oppression. Neither of those things can contend with a disease that is eating the heart out of the nation.​

As do USA but on a different level.

Deceit and oppression is also very real in USA, they are simply more efficient in making everyone not care about the victims and think that everything is awesome. Better marketing, better PR gets the job the done but it's the same garbage you find in China.

Only the rich and affluent (the middle class, and up) gets a voice and since they are hardly oppresssed, you get the point.

Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
As do USA but on a different level.
Incorrect.

To be sure, deceit and oppression are real in the USA just as they are throughout the world. Perhaps deceit and oppression are even innate human characteristics, but the USA was not built on them. The USA is built on competition. Competition allows the best ideas to win out. It may be messy at times but it is effective.

Even the Corona virus serves to point that out. Private companies are working to find effective remedies and vaccines. In China, not so much. China's response to the virus is fascinating to watch if also very, very sad for all involved.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Like your healthcare system ? Like your legalized bribery ie. lobbyism ?

It is not quite that simple.
I never said it was perfect. The healthcare system needs more competition, not less as single payer or Medicare for all would mandate.

Don't you like competition?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
Competition allows the best ideas to win out. (snip)
...hard to imagine this is the "best" idea:
636196073846459057-trumpmockingreporter.jpg

no matter how often he says he is. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn') :cool:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
...hard to imagine this is the "best" idea:
636196073846459057-trumpmockingreporter.jpg

no matter how often he says he is. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn') :cool:
He wasn't, IMHO. At least at the time I didn't think so.

Still, he was the result of competition. The choice was between him and two political dynasties which were largely indistinguishable from each other in terms of the direction they wanted to lead the country.

People wanted someone who would fight the inbred establishment ... and he has indeed done that.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He wasn't, IMHO. At least at the time I didn't think so.

Still, he was the result of competition. The choice was between him and two political dynasties which were largely indistinguishable from each other in terms of the direction they wanted to lead the country.

People wanted someone who would fight the inbred establishment ... and he has indeed done that.
except...wouldn't the actual "competition" results have been Clinton winning, not him? :scratch:
tulc(not trying to derail, just something he thought of) :wave:

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
except...wouldn't the actual "competition" results have been Clinton winning, not him?

No.

"An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules."--2 Timothy 2:5

Thanks, Founders, once again, for that Electoral College! I loves ya!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No.

"An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules."--2 Timothy 2:5

Thanks, Founders, once again, for that Electoral College! I loves ya!
Ahh! So competition is okay if the people you like win, but if they couldn't win an election like every other candidate in the US, it's still okay, because they have an "R" after their name? :scratch:
tulc(thinks that sounds...legit?) :sorry:

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
To be sure, deceit and oppression are real in the USA just as they are throughout the world. Perhaps deceit and oppression are even innate human characteristics, but the USA was not built on them.

Quite the opposite:

From the 1776 DOI:

...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...

And yet the actions of people at the highest levels of government and society in USA does exactly the opposite of that and they've been doing so for centuries!

Discrimination is institutionalize in USA. It's always been. Back then, it's race, social status, money. Today, it's still the same.

The "justice system" is always in favor of the rich and powerful. To be denied justice is pretty much a big deal but to systematically deny the weak and of equal justice, that's oppression.

You'll never know how bad the USA has sunk until you have become poor yourself.

Do we have to buy justice? Proper healthcare? The right to travel? That's the American vision of equality. It's all about money.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

No. Because there is no competition in the New Heavens and New Earth.

We don't have to compete anymore with each other, break each other's necks just to have a house...

Get used to it.

Competition is unfair for the fact, not everyone can compete. Society discriminates / oppresses those who can't compete. So no thanks. Not fun for me anymore.

1 John 2:15-17
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[a] is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ahh! So competition is okay if the people you like win, but if they couldn't win an election like every other candidate in the US, it's still okay, because they have an "R" after their name? :scratch:
tulc(thinks that sounds...legit?) :sorry:

The "competition" at hand was the EC. The one who won that is now President. The other one not so much.

More caffe? I’d love some.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And yet the actions of people at the highest levels of government and society in USA does exactly the opposite of that and they've been doing so for centuries!
Welcome to the world of limited government. Government's never been good about fixing such problems. Never!
You'll never know how bad the USA has sunk until you have become poor yourself.
I understand. I've been poor ... though I'm richly blessed currently.

The solution lies within the individual, not via government. The solution to government is simply to limit its power ... not give the oppressive power to another group of oppressors.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the world of limited government. Government's never been good about fixing such problems. Never!

If there is a hole in a shirt, that's a problem.

If there are 500 holes in a shirt and people still wear them, it's by design.

I understand. I've been poor ... though I'm richly blessed currently.

I am born poor and then later on, got well off after college with a great job in a great career.

But then it was all gone in a career disaster. I became poor again, lost hope, got depressed after that, and almost did the unthinkable. It went on for a very long time.

....Until finally, I got back on my feet. The Lord gave me a new road. I am probably doing better than the last and the possibilities seem endless.

But I learned one thing. In my former prosperity, I was deceived by wealth and the ways of this world and so did MOST of my Christian friends.

We didn't realize that many things we believe as Christians and often hear from other Christians, even from the pulpit are not from the scriptures but from the corrupt ways of this world.

If you still appreciate the concept of competition, you still subscribe to the ways of this world.

Because in a competition, competitors avoid sharing and helping the other competitors and sees each other as enemies. How can you love your neighbors as your yourself in that?

If you somehow behave as a truly Godly Christian competitor, not just in following rules and avoiding foul actions, but also in sharing secrets, sharing your competitive edge, and even sharing resources with other competitors, I doubt you'll win a lot and team managers would certainly hate you. YOu won't be successful.....But you will be a Christian...

It's rather very hard to win worldly rewards if you do things by the scriptures.

It all depends on the prize you seek. You can't have both. You have to choose one or the other. Just like between God and money.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
If you still appreciate the concept of competition, you still subscribe to the ways of this world.

Because in a competition, competitors avoid sharing and helping the other competitors and sees each other as enemies. How can you love your neighbors as your yourself in that?
My concept of competition is a bit different from yours. While competition can be brutal, it need not be. As in sports, business competition can be brutal ... but it need not be. Not all industries are.

Even as a consumer you have a role to play in which companies you buy from. There are some companies whose morality and ethics I abhor and I avoid buying their products.

On an even more personal level, I also know that competition has played a part in motivating me to learn and improve.

When one looks at the history of the USA, one quickly realizes that the competition enabled with the nation's founding has been responsible for innumerable advancements, large and small. Those advancements continue to this day.

Compared against a nation like China, where directives come down from the palace elite, most people within the USA have the opportunity to do great things.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
most people within the USA have the opportunity to do great things.

Everyone has the opportunity to win the grand lottery pot too!

But only one can win and that's reality!;)

Everyone has the opportunity to achieve great things or become rich for that matter.... But only few in reality can ever get there.

EVEN if everyone works real hard, have great discipline, and went to college.

If that actually happened, the supply of college-graduate professionals would greatly exceed demand for them. Either many of them will end up jobless or their salaries would be way lower.

That's how it is. You can't beat the mathematics of economy.... Money doesn't come out of thin air.

Money always flows from the poor to the rich. You are rich at the expense of the poor. That money your clients or company paid you has to come from somewhere else and at the end of the line are the poor and weak.

Like the reason USA originally made business with China because China have abundant supply of cheap labor from their poor citizens. Large profit margins derived from exploiting poor workers in China.

You don't know this because the institution won't voluntarily reveal you this knowledge. You have to learn and investigate yourself. Witholding knowledge is deception and your country has deceived you.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I never said it was perfect. The healthcare system needs more competition, not less as single payer or Medicare for all would mandate.

Sure, thing is that without oversight often those companies figure why have a bloody price/service competition when you can just agree on prices, buy some lobbyist and senators and customers have no other reasonable choices.

That is why stuff like prison system, school meals and healthcare are not really something you want completely on private market.

For other bit less serious malpractice think of how car dealerships are trying to block Tesla selling their own cars and how they are using their money buying politicos to hamper Tesla instead of improving their own conduct.

Upvote 0