Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
He made a career off of people's paranoia. Now that Trump is in office and there's all this red hot controversy, he's having a little golden age for himself and his work. I still don't understand how this man can be wrong so many times and still have people think he's a credible source of news. At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt (silly me) but after him crying wolf so many times, I came to the conclusion that he's exactly as you described him.

Alex Jones is what is called "controlled opposition."

Jones would not be ALIVE if all the things he said was true. He is there to mix truth with misinformaton so that real seekers will he zero credibility in the social world.

Ultimately, the goal is to disillusion the seeker into submission to the Status Quo by repetitive false predictions, merits and information.

There are many "misinformation," or "counter-intelligence" agents who are getting paid to troll - which makes it interesting when you see trolls doing it for free on forums.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think every member of the left should be concentrated in camps.
That’s a pretty extreme way to get people to come to your house on your birthday.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Alex Jones is what is called "controlled opposition."

Jones would not be ALIVE if all the things he said was true. He is there to mix truth with misinformaton so that real seekers will he zero credibility in the social world.

Ultimately, the goal is to disillusion the seeker into submission to the Status Quo by repetitive false predictions, merits and information.

There are many "misinformation," or "counter-intelligence" agents who are getting paid to troll - which makes it interesting when you see trolls doing it for free on forums.
How do you get one of those paid troll gigs? I got a car payment due.

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And Megyn Kelly has been awfully quiet lately.

She's got a new morning show running at 9:00 after the Today show. I know this, because someone at my gym set one tv to that and the one opposite it to Maury Povich and it's been that way for at least a week.

Kelly comes off like a fembot with a hair trigger and how the heck is Maury still on the air? The guy does nothing but paternity and lie detector tests.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She's got a new morning show running at 9:00 after the Today show. I know this, because someone at my gym set one tv to that and the one opposite it to Maury Povich and it's been that way for at least a week.
The morning after the shooting I tuned in to see how she was going to handle the coverage on her show. She was nowhere to be found and Matt and Samantha were doing the coverage.

I heard someone spotted her star in the NBC executive wash room.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That would leave , what, about 17 posts on the whole forum to read ?
:)

Go one further and also remove...(those posts that overuse....elipses...and misuse) (and brackets) (and grammar)
and
format the post...
in arbitrary hard to read
styles.

Get the post count down to single digit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
How do you get one of those paid troll gigs? I got a car payment due.

You have to have government clearance at or higher than "secret." You don't need TOP Secret clearance, but you do need an advanced clearance.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What we should do is ignore people spreading unfounded inflammatory rumors. (I hear they're probably working for the Russians, spreading discord.)
I don’t work for the Russians. My handler, Ivan, told me he was Mexican.

• Haha
Reactions: sfs
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You have to have government clearance at or higher than "secret." You don't need TOP Secret clearance, but you do need an advanced clearance.
I had a girlfriend once who told me I was the best kept secret around. Does that count?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Who is Alex Jones? I don’t watch a whole lot of tv.

A conspiracy theorist who makes money pandering the peoples' paranoia.

He thinks things like Sandy Hook were a false flag by the government. So, said paranoid folks have gone ahead and even threatened the lives of parents whose children were murdered. He's dangerous.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who is Alex Jones? I don’t watch a whole lot of tv.
He is a you tube/radio snake oil salesman who uses fantasy conspiracy therories to prey those who can't accept the boring truth of reality. Then he pushes his "health" product line.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0