The Land is Alive with the Sentience of God by His Word

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟560,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some of these are quotes from my book "Why America is being Judged" 2015 Low Tide Press

Here is another example of how the land, that is the creation of God empowered by the Word of God, has a degree of sentience.

Levi 18: KJS​
24. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in​
all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:​
25. And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it,​
and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.​
26. Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments,​
and shall not commit [any] of these abominations; [neither] any of your own nation,​
nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:​
27. (For all these abominations have the men of the land done,​
which [were] before you, and the land is defiled;)
28. That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it,
as it spued out the nations that [were] before you.​

Just as God empowered the earth in Gen 1 to "bring forth life," so to does that land, empowered by His spoken Words, react to sin and abominations.
"The land itself" (empowered by God's word) reacted to the filth and sickness being played out upon it, and attempted to "vomit out" the people.

In verses 24 and 25, the scripture says God is indirectly causing these events.

24 …the nations are defiled which I cast out…​
25 …therefore I do visit the iniquity…​

Yet in verses 25 and 28 we see that the land is the instrument of their judgment and expelling.

25 …the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.​
28 …the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that [were] before you.
Vomiting is an unpleasant thing to us, but it is a positive thing because it eliminates poison and disease taken into the body. When the land vomits out a people who are committing abominations, it is cleansing itself from their poisonous pollution.​
We can see what the land, empowered by the power of God's words, is seeking:

Leviticus 26:43 GNB​
43. First, however, the land must be rid of its people, so that it can enjoy its complete rest,​
and they must pay the full penalty for having rejected my laws and my commands.​

Rest!

Leviticus 18​
(27) (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you,​
and the land is defiled;)(Hebrew – poisoned)

Leviticus 20:22 LITV​
(22) And you shall keep all My statutes, and all My judgments, and shall do them,​
and the land where I am bringing you to live in it shall not vomit you out.

“…The land is personified as a living creature, which violently rejects food that it dislikes.”​
Keil & Delitzsch Commentary on the Old Testament

This is where we are today, and this is why we are enduring the hardships across the land. The land is seeking to spew out the perversion that is polluting the land. The abominations are making the land sick, and the land is attempting to vomit out the poison. Expect to see more of this and worse.

Obviously, God was not the tool of the land to carry out this operation... it was the land that was used by God, and that by an existing law of creation. Creation spews out abominations to cleanse itself of poison that would destroy it. That is what vomiting was intended for: to cleanse. It would be a mistake to say that this was an evil thing the land was doing. It was just acting by a built in law of creation: the law that helps creation to remain clean and functional. If anything, God has been withholding judgment. This would not last forever. That day is past. The retribution of the land is now coming to pass.

The Words God spoke when He created the universe are still alive and working in His creation. They are just and pure. They will not return to Him void.