The LAMB'S A.R.C. & 30+ Ova the Rainbow-Cafe (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Gabby nervously straightens out her red ensemble.
Can I do this, she nervously twists her hands.
Yes I can, I have to, because I love them all very much.
She opens the doors to her new cafe, bed and breakfast....
Ova The Rainbow.

The floor is black and white checkered porcelain marble with lovely palm trees throughout the spacious restaurant.
The chairs and tables are red. Comfortable cushiony chairs. In the back of the restaurant is a baby grand and a lounge area for performers to sing, perform, read poetry, or share the Bible. Dessert and frozen fruit shakes are available.
Upstairs are lovely rooms for those who want to stay the night. The place is open 24/7

The menu consists of the main featured items omelets any style with a campy list of names that change daily.
(Feel free to add your suggestions.)

Ova The Rainbow- what ever you can imagine we will make. Let the child in you appear.
Ovaandout-Cholestrol free with egg whites only for the more mature.
Ovaestimated-4 egg omelet with mushrooms, cheese and spinach, only for those who are really hungry.
Ovaeasy-2 egg omelet with American Cheese simple folk enjoy.
Ovatheriverandthruthewoods- 3 egg fish and steak omelet. Bring your appetites.
ovatired- 1 egg with cheese any kind. For those who had too much to eat the night before.
Overwhelmed-Italian special 3 egg with sausage and peppers. Spicy and hot.
Ovaanxious-2 egg omelet with with onions and potatos.
Carbs calm your nerves.
Ovalyprecocious with chocolate chips 2 eggs and whipped cream for the inner child.

Ovature-Music to the palette, 4 eggs, salami, cheese, onions, mushrooms.
Ovaboard-For those who throw caution to the wind. Deliciously fatty and fun. The skies the limit.

The chef will cook special orders for frequent customers.
Gabby hosts the restaurant, sings for the customers and cooks when needed.
She takes a breath and opens the doors

The 'Ova the Rainbow Cafe Bed and Breakfast' is now a corporation (Yes I have a mogul in me) the corporation is THE LAMBS ARC CORP. If you are interested in buying shares and running the corporation with me it will cost 333 blessings which will be used to run the business example: our game nights, special events trips and new giftings in the works.
I can't help myself I know what can I do I think BIG.
So by buying a share of the CORP you too have some responsibilities if you want them or you can be a silent partner it is all up to you. Once you pay your share you automatically become a member of the Board Of Directors. I will maintain my title as Humble Servant and Chairperson of the Board.
So......let me tell you about the new place..........
We are now 33,000 square feet...yes I know that is really big.
And when did all this happen in Christian CYBER City things happen in the blink of an eye.
We are now equipped with Unnis Coffee shop and the Spa although they are privately owned we contracted them to use their facilities and give these free amneties to our customers.
We have a game room where you play the games....we have the RED ROOM which is for relaxing and readings....we have the OVA CAFE which now has a Around the World Menu and has tripled in size and is open 24/7.
We have the cards, chess, checkers and back gammon room..........we have the .......chapel room with the( LAMBS ARC ANGELS PRAYER WARRIORS FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE TEAM) where you can go and pray and list your prayer needs and have someone pray with and for you.
The list goes on and on we are at your service round the clock
The INN is spread out across the grounds there is the Futuristic Modern Wing, the the 50's Kitschy Wing......the Victorian Wing the Asian Delight wing my favorite.
Please pm me if you are interested in being on the Board Of Directors and watch the job list for changes ......I thank you for making
'OVA THE RAINBOW' A Subsidiary of The Lambs ARC corporation.
A huge success.
With love affection and thanks from my heart.
G. Lamb
C.E.O. and C.O.B.
The Board of Directors Meeting is now in session.

This a list of THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS(Contributors)
Thusfar.
The Scarlet Lamb- Contributor- CEO and Chairperson of the Board
The Scarlet Lamb-President of the Corporation

Highlonesome-Member of Board of Directors and contributor (retired)
RedTulip Moon-Member of Board of Directors and contributor 333 blessings.
HesMyAll-Member of Board of Directors and contributor
Seeking1-Member of the Board of Directors and contributor. (Retired)
Martinique-Member of the Board of Directors and contributor.
555 blessings (rebel member)
FireyAngel- Member of the Board of Directors and contributor.
1444 blessings (rebel member)
jere209Member of the Board of Directors and contributor.
11322 blessings (rebel member)
springrain_member of the board of directors and contributor.(1333-rebel member)
PorterRoss-Member of the Board of Directors and contributor.

HisGrace58 -Member of the Board of Directors and contributor.
2409 blessings (rebel member)
IBLuke226 member of the board of directors and contributor. 333 blessings.

Madame Chairperson notes that I have put in 999 blessings to triple my share holding.

Jere 209 manager of mentoring discipleship,
EDB19 Manager of Special Events
Martinique Manager of Entertainment
Cindy-Advertising manager and Dear Cindy Columnist
Mellie Cafe Pastor Sermons on Friday
Josephinadreams-Dream interpreter pm or post dreams in thread for interpretation
Springrain-Personal assistant and manager to CEO AND COB

Upvote 0

HisGrace58

† Washed White as Snow by the Blood of Jesus †
Jul 3, 2007
Visit site
✟23,921.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
[FONT=&quot]Posting for Gabby:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
This is our daily prayer please pm me new requests.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are seeing things happen...in prayer tht is being lifted up....please continue to agree with us in prayer and praise God for his miracles.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TO PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the name of Jesus, I put on the whole armor of God, that I may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil, for I wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual wickedness in high places.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Therefore, I take unto myself the whole armor of God, that I may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. I stand therefore, having my loins girt about with truth. Your Word, Lord which is truth, contains all the weapons of my warfare which are not carnal, but mighty through God to pulling down strongholds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have the breastplate of righteousness which is faith and love. My feet are shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace. In Christ Jesus I have peace, and pursue peace with all men. I am a minister of reconciliation proclaiming the good news of the Gospel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I take the shield of faith, wherewith I am able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked, the helmet of salvation (holding the thoughts, feelings and purpose of God’s heart) and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. In the face of all trials, tests, temptations and tribulation, I cut to pieces the snare of the enemy by speaking the Word of God. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank You, Father, for the armor. I will pray at all times --- on every occasion, in every season --- in the Spirit, with all (manner of) prayer and entreaty. To that end I will keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints. My power and ability and sufficiency are from God Who has qualified me as a minister and a dispenser of a new covenant (of salvation through Christ). AMEN[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Scripture References: Eph.6:11-14a, John 17:17b, 2 Cor.10:4, Eph.6:14b,15AMP, Eph.2:14, Psalm 34:14, 2 Cor.5:18, Eph.6AMP, 1 John 4:4b, 2 Cor.3:5,6AMP[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Taken from “Prayers that Avail Much” by Germaine Copeland[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
candle24bo.gif

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I keep this candle burning for all those who are in need in this thread when all these prayers are answered we will put this candle out but till then I keep the flame burning in faith,hope and love.[/FONT]

Saturday's PRAYER

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dear Heavenly Father,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I come to you today an intercessor in prayer standing in the gap for my many brothers and sisters in the Lord who need you in their I come with a humble and contrite heart a servant for you Lord and here to serve others, asking for healing in all the situations I bring before you, healing in all ways on the lives of my precious friends here.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I give you thanks and praise for the good news about David and pray Lord you continue to heal him till all sickness is gone.
I thank you for moving a huge mountain for Mary and ask for the other mountain also to now be moved.
I rest in the promise today that You have given us authority over all the power of the enemy. I claim perfect healing on all situations lifted up to you today.
Pray for the selling of Solange's house it needs to be sold as soon as possible and for health for her daughter and healing on all of her family.
Pray for me I am under terrible attack financially and physically.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A Special Prayer for Gabby:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]LORD GOD, Heavenly Father, I approach Your throne of Grace with a petition of prayer for my sweet sister Gabby. Lord, Your word says in:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 30:21: “And your ears will hear a word behind you saying, “This is the way, walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left”.*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Through this promise I ask You Lord to set my dear sister Gabby on the right path... a path that You had planned for her from the very beginning; a path of comfort, grace and peace that will give her the ability to make the right decisions to do what is in alignment with Your will. Let her hear You Lord so that she may make decisions based upon the words that come forth from You, and You alone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Please touch her Lord God in such a mighty way to heal her from the sicknesses that ail her body and cleanse her mind from all advances from the enemy. Let her rest in You Oh Lord that she will know the kind of peace that surpasses all understanding and will make her whole again. In Jesus' Mighty Name I pray, AMEN. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] *This scripture was inspired by my sweet friend Jeli/Lisa. Thanks sweetie.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I strap my brothers and sisters to me Lord...I lift them up ...I take their burdens upon my shoulders and I carry them away from them...sharing in their trials and burdens...I carry them Father God to you and ask that you bring them all relief.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I ask for RTM that you send her someone to lighten her burden in caring for her sick children. And a friend to lean on and Lord put peace in her heart to know how deeply loved she is by you. I pray for her 19 year old son to come to know you, that you will heal his mind and straighten him out and touch his heart in a mighty way and keep him safe when he moves out and away from all trouble.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For Mary I ask for relief in the home front and financial prosperity.Let her children honor and respect her and her husband hold her in high regard. Bless her with love and friendship in abundance.Lord please bring a way so she can have the desire of her heart...you Lord know the situation I speak of.
For Mitzi..I ask for a financial prosperity and peace in her home. Give her rest and healing from old wounds and let her grow in love and peace.
For Ron I ask for safety, and healing in his home life. Send him the precious balm to pour on his wounds and heal is heart.
For Sabrina I ask for healing in her body...and guidance over where and how to use her gifts and how to proceed in the Lords will and peace at her workplace. Bless her and her household abundantly and protect her son while he is away. Keep her focused to do her school work. Please Lord put a special touch on her so she immediately begins to feel better with the stomache problems she is having give her a miracle Lord I beg you please give her a healing miracle, and protection as she intercedes for others
For Mellie I pray for inspiration and the hand of God to touch her deeply and use her many gifts.Peace in her heart and an opening of her heart to receive all the Lord has to offer. Touch Mellie in a special way Lord and heal her heart.
For Marti I ask for financial blessings and guidance for the future.Love and peace in her home and protection over her sister and sisters family.
For Edie I ask for healing in her body and the peace of the Lord upon her.Strength for her journey and wisdom.
Springrain-Protection as she intercedes for others,...healing in her body and life...peace in her heart and God's blessings in abundance.
Cindy-Prosperity, health, good friends and love. And protection as she intercedes for others.
Shay blessings in abundance for her giving spirit and loving heart. Protection as she intercedes for others.
MN John peace in his life and a long lasting relationship with the one he loves.
Babs peace and happiness with her new love and life.Prayer for her fiance's children and for the mother of his children. Physical and spirityal safety for all the children
Jacob(15), Troy(14), Trent(12), Micah(10), Vanessa(7), and Victoria(3).
Jeli peace in her heart, clear vision in the Lords journey for her...and the energy to balance home,work and school. I ask that you give her the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to do well on her midterms.
Tati and Sean for their new life together and their engagement.
Wallabymom for continued health and for her son Samuel.
Mim for wisdom in decisions to be made and for guidance from the Lord.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Laurie for complete healing, health and happiness[/FONT].
[FONT=&quot]davedajobauk For healing in his life and all needs met according to Your perfect will Lord.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Lilmismontana for physical healing and for friends and love brought into her life.
For Auncy's friend David. He has a brain tumor and is recovering from surgery. I pray for complete healing and a miraculous recovery. He and his family are Christians. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lord for those I have not touched on today the needs are great they need you...for everyone who passes thru this thread for all those that come here to fellow...touch my precious friends...show them your love in abundance...and let them feel your presence in a mighty way. Let this Cafe emanate Gods love and healing power touch the hearts and minds of all that come here and show them favor your great favor.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I praise you Lord and give you all the thanks as I pray for those in the Cafe here and at Foru.ms In Jesus's name I pray.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Amen

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Every day I will post this prayer and change it according to the needs you send to me.....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] This is the prayer link:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] petitionstomyGOD@aol.com
Send your requests here and I will cover you daily.
I welcome those who feel called to join me in agreement and also to take a day to pray in place of me....thank you for your love and support.
Much affection in Him.[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I had read the last few posts in your blog,
was gonna enter there but this place was acting up so I went into prayer over you
If you want to read drama just start from the beginning I named my story as the Diva turns...the never ending saga...

CINDY BEHAVE!

Reactions: HisGrace58
Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
so , I was lead to a couple places, I'll give the scripts, and the warriors can read them, as they have time.
You mean you have scriptures for us...I thought you meant scripts as in theater.

Reactions: HisGrace58
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
1st is the story of seeking the Lord, it is after a great vicory in the OT, and feelings of being the only one of G-ds servants... 1 Kings chapter 19, is good to know that He will give us rest and speak with us.. the still small voice
So I am to read 1 Kings 19 did I get that right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.