STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Church is Israel, not the defrocked unbelievers.

Not true. This is what the Book of Ruth is all about. Boaz, the kinsmen redeemer, redeems the land for Naomi and shares his inheritance with Ruth through his marriage to her.

Boaz is a foreshadowing of Christ, Naomi a foreshadowing of Israel receiving back their inheritance, and Ruth the Moabitess a foreshadowing of the church, the gentile bride becoming joint heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17, Ephesians 3:6, Galatians 3:29).

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not true. This is what the Book of Ruth is all about. Boaz, the kinsmen redeemer, redeems the land for Naomi and shares his inheritance with Ruth through his marriage to her.

Boaz is a foreshadowing of Christ, Naomi a foreshadowing of Israel receiving back their inheritance, and Ruth the Moabitess a foreshadowing of the church, the gentile bride becoming joint heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17, Ephesians 3:6, Galatians 3:29).
When Jesus abolished circumcision on the cross, all physical unbelievers were excommunicated and became gentiles. If you don't believe this, study the role of circumcision and how it made one a physical Jew or physical member of Israel.

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
When Jesus abolished circumcision on the cross, all physical unbelievers were excommunicated and became gentiles. If you don't believe this, study the role of circumcision and how it made one a physical Jew or physical member of Israel.

You claim that you are Israel but you still have not told us what sin you committed that caused you to be exiled from the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 39:23 And the nations will know that the house of Israel went into exile for their iniquity, because they were unfaithful to Me. So I hid My face from them and delivered them into the hands of their enemies, so that they all fell by the sword.

Fact is, your not Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,822.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It was the sins of the forefathers, whether of Israel or any ethnicity. Jeremiah 11:10
Fact is: every faithful believer is an Israelite of God, an Overcomer for Him

Those who call themselves Israel, are the fake Israel: a Satanic construct. They belong to the synagogue of Satan, as Jesus said. Revelation 2:9

• Agree
Reactions: Zao is life
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It was the sins of the forefathers, whether of Israel or any ethnicity. Jeremiah 11:10
Fact is: every faithful believer is an Israelite of God, an Overcomer for Him

Those who call themselves Israel, are the fake Israel: a Satanic construct. They belong to the synagogue of Satan, as Jesus said. Revelation 2:9

Well I didn't know you were a descendent of Jacob. All this time I thought you were a gentile.
So how long how long have you been living in the land of Israel?In the land your ancestors were exiled from?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I didn't know you were a descendent of Jacob. All this time I thought you were a gentile.
So how long how long have you been living in the land of Israel?In the land your ancestors were exiled from?
You're a descendant of Jacob. I'm a descendant of Jacob. Keras is a descendant of Jacob. You don't have to be a genetic descendant to be the house of Israel:

Genesis 48:19 And Joseph's father, Jacob, refused and said, `I know, my son, I know, Manasseh also shall become a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother, Ephraim, is greater than he, and his seed is the fullness of the Gentiles'.

The House of Israel, the Northern Kingdom, is collectively called 'Ephraim' in many Biblical prophecies referring to their destiny - and Paul said,

Romans 9:25-26 As He also says in Hosea, "I will call those not My people, My people; and those not beloved, Beloved". And it shall be, in the place where it was said to them. "You are not My people"; there they shall be called "sons of the living God."

In their Old Testament Biblical context, those verses are referring to the house of Israel, yet here in Romans they are applied to Gentiles who believe in Jesus. Why?

Hosea 1:11 "Then the sons of Judah and the sons of Israel shall be gathered together, and shall set over themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land. For great shall be the day of Jezreel.

The Kingdom of Christ belongs to Christ and to His people. Who are His people?

Galatians 3:28-29 There is not here Jew or Greek, there is not here servant nor freeman, there is not here male and female, for all ye are one in Christ Jesus; and if ye are of Christ then of Abraham ye are seed, and according to promise--heirs.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You're a descendant of Jacob. I'm a descendant of Jacob. Keras is a descendant of Jacob. You don't have to be a genetic descendant to be the house of Israel:

Genesis 48:19 And Joseph's father, Jacob, refused and said, `I know, my son, I know, Manasseh also shall become a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother, Ephraim, is greater than he, and his seed is the fullness of the Gentiles'.

The House of Israel, the Northern Kingdom, is collectively called 'Ephraim' in many Biblical prophecies referring to their destiny - and Paul said,

Romans 9:25-26 As He also says in Hosea, "I will call those not My people, My people; and those not beloved, Beloved". And it shall be, in the place where it was said to them. "You are not My people"; there they shall be called "sons of the living God."

In their Old Testament Biblical context, those verses are referring to the house of Israel, yet here in Romans they are applied to Gentiles who believe in Jesus. Why?

Hosea 1:11 "Then the sons of Judah and the sons of Israel shall be gathered together, and shall set over themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land. For great shall be the day of Jezreel.

The Kingdom of Christ belongs to Christ and to His people. Who are His people?

Galatians 3:28-29 There is not here Jew or Greek, there is not here servant nor freeman, there is not here male and female, for all ye are one in Christ Jesus; and if ye are of Christ then of Abraham ye are seed, and according to promise--heirs.

There's a difference between descendents of Jacob and the nations. If you've ever read the book of Revelation you will find 144000 of the tribes of Israel are sealed. I'm sure there are many gentiles who claim to be one of these seeing so many gentiles claim to be Israel. I have yet to hear one of these gentiles say which tribe of Israel they came from.
I think they are lying and are no relation to Issac or Jacob.

This is like claiming you were resurrected and reign with Christ and had not worshiped the beast or his Image when your not even from the beasts kingdom.
How can you have claimed to have overcome the beast when your not faced with it?
And yes I'm still talking about Israel here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's a difference between descendents of Jacob and the nations. If you've ever read the book of Revelation you will find 144000 of the tribes of Israel are sealed. I'm sure there are many gentiles who claim to be one of these seeing so many gentiles claim to be Israel. I have yet to hear one of these gentiles say which tribe of Israel they came from.
I think they are lying and are no relation to Issac or Jacob.

This is like claiming you were resurrected and reign with Christ and had not worshiped the beast or his Image when your not even from the beasts kingdom.
How can you have claimed to have overcome the beast when your not faced with it?
And yes I'm still talking about Israel here.
The Jews in the 144,000 are of the tribe of Judah. Paul's tribe, Benjamin was included in the Southern kingdom of Judah. That's 12,000 + 12,000 = 24,000.

Who are the other 120,000 and where are they?

• Winner
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Jews in the 144,000 are of the tribe of Judah. Paul's tribe, Benjamin was included in the Southern kingdom of Judah. That's 12,000 + 12,000 = 24,000.

Who are the other 120,000 and where are they?

If you read it, it says what tribes of Israel they are from. It lists 12 tribes of Israel.

Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you read it, it says what tribes of Israel they are from. It lists 12 tribes of Israel.
Exactly. How can they all be Jews, then? Where are the other 10 tribes?

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Exactly. How can they all be Jews, then?

I said they are of the 12 tribes of Israel.
Jacob had 12 sons, not two.

If you claim to be one of the 144000 and you've replaced them, then which tribe are you from?

Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But 10 of those tribes were exiled from Israel by Assyria and never returned, and their seed intermarried with Gentiles to the point where the original 10 tribes are untraceable today. Where are they, since there will be 12,000 of each tribe that will be sealed?

• Winner
Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I said they are of the 12 tribes of Israel.
Jacob had 12 sons, not two.

If you claim to be one of the 144000 and you've replaced them, then which tribe are you from?
Where in the world today are the 10 tribes? They need to be somewhere in order to be sealed. Which nations do they belong to?

I'll give you a hint: They are not Jews or Benjamites. They were exiled from the Northern kingdom by Assyria and never returned. Their descendants intermarried with Gentiles to the point where the 10 tribes are untraceable today. How can they be sealed if they don't exist?

• Winner
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where in the world today are the 10 tribes? They need to be somewhere in order to be sealed. Which nations do they belong to?

I'll give you a hint: They are not Jews or Benjamites. They were exiled from the Northern kingdom by Assyria and never returned. Their descendants intermarried with Gentiles to the point where the 10 tribes are untraceable today. How can they be sealed if they don't exist?

Since you cant trace them, for all you know God may have already gathered them into Israel. Ofcorse he said he would and I'm sure he is more than capable.

Upvote 0

Zao is life

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Africa
Visit site
✟183,148.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since you cant trace them, for all you know God may have already gathered them into Israel. Ofcorse he said he would.
That was one of the wildest guesses I ever heard. Why not try see in scripture if scripture gives us any hint as to where they are and who they are?

Upvote 0