In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Mr. O; for posting this thread and this post.:oldthumbsup:

As I was walking outside last night and the moon came up; big and bright, as it is the full moon right now. :fullmoonface:

And I was praising the Lord Jesus for His wonderful heavens and how beautiful the moon was in the smoky night sky. :cloud::firstqmoonface:

We have forest fires out here in the PNW right now and they can bring smoke from thousands of miles away; on the winds.

And was thanking the Lord for the night sky; and even the wind as it can also bring cooling air from the Pacific ocean; then I thought; "but who is in charge of the winds; God or the enemy?"

As the Bible says " the enemy is in the air" paraphrasing from somewhere.(?)

So I thought of a scripture that I knew was in the Psalm somewhere; that said "The earth is the lords; and the fullness of it" remembering the KJV version;

And now here today; you post it! :clap:
Thank you again; and thank you lord Jesus for your guiding us like this!:amen:

• Winner
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for sharing that experience. What a comfort knowing God's Holy Spirit is at work like that. I'm praying for some relief on those Pacific Northwest forest fires, and the safety for those affected. God bless you and your family, Brother in Christ. May God's will be done always. In Jesus name. Amen.

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0