Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yiddish and English are both West Germanic languages.
Less then half the English we speak today can find it's roots there.

400px-West_Germanic_languages_%28simplified%29.png
And blue is a nice color for a dress.

Upvote 0
And blue is a nice color for a dress.
R U saying you know more about how to dress then you do about language? I have studied more about the beginning of clothing then I have about ancient language. For example they show a picture of Adam and Eve trying to cover themselves with a fig leaf. That is absurd. Around 6,000 years ago there were people that used fiber from the Fig tree to make clothing. Even today there are some tribes in Africa that make clothing from the Fig tree. But the material is really more like a paper, it does not hold up well. Clearly the history of clothing goes back more then 6,000 years. But they still make clothing the same way today. They spin the fibers and then weave the thread into material. Only today they use machines and back then they had to do it all by hand. Also we use artificial material today, but it is still a fiber that gets spun and then they weave it. Much like they use to weave baskets to carry their food in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No, he is saying that Adam spoke English.
First of all if you can figure out what he is saying your more good then I am. But I thought we were talking about embeded English. Maybe we need to put this is a way people can understand. If you embed a girl other then your wife or girlfriend, then you have to make up a story so it looks like the event never happened.

Upvote 0

Phred

Junior Mint
Aug 12, 2003
✟22,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
First of all if you can figure out what he is saying your more good then I am. But I thought we were talking about embeded English. Maybe we need to put this is a way people can understand. If you embed a girl other then your wife or girlfriend, then you have to make up a story so it looks like the event never happened.
Oh god... now this just got even more complicated.

Ok... here's what I understand.

Adam spoke English. But a special EMBEDDED English. So now Adam has to make up a story so that Eve doesn't find out.

Then English dies out. Only to reappear in the first millennium in Britain as a derivative of West German. Only this time it's not embedded so everyone can know.

At some point there was a reactor in Jerusalem that ran power to Noah so he could build the ark with power tools. And robots. I almost forgot the robots. And the robots were embedded. So Noah never told his wife. Good thing too. Ick.

Moses got involved there but he was speaking German. I don't know why.

Not sure if he embedded anyone except that hot Egyptian chick.

Was that it?

Upvote 0

theFijian

Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
West of Scotland
Visit site
✟63,625.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Great evangelization strategy! :thumbsup: Do you realize some people might come here seeking honest guidance?

like his theology, AV's evangelisation 'strategy' is mainly geared towards massaging his ego.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CabVet

Question everything
Dec 7, 2011
Los Altos, CA
✟28,402.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you embed a girl other then your wife or girlfriend, then you have to make up a story so it looks like the event never happened.

How could I have missed this? Something tells me this is not what AV means by "embed". ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0
J

Jazer

Not sure if he embedded anyone except that hot Egyptian chick.

Was that it?
There is no record if Moses had a girl on the side. Moses was married to Zipporah who was Jethro's daughter. There are some interesting stories about all of that in the Bible. I do not know if anyone could make that stuff up. As they say truth is stranger then fiction.

Of course Sarah the wife of Abraham told her husband to have relations with her hand maid. Abraham then had a child with the slave girl Hagar (his wife made him do it is the story). Hagar's son Ishmeal then went on to become the founding father of the Muslim nations today. Today if you run the DNA of the Israel and the Arab people it is identical and they both have a tradition of calling Abraham their founding father. Of course the mitochondrial is different because they have different mothers.

When it comes to Abraham I think we are safe to talk about embeded history. Who he took to bed with him sure had an impact on the history in the Middle East today. A clear case of embeded history.

If you want to hear more of the sunday school stories there was the story of the Father in Law that had a child with his daughter in law. His side of the story was that she was playing the harlot after his son died. Another clear case of embeded history.

Then there was the story of Ruth and how her mother in law advised her to climb into bed with Boaz late at night to keep his feet warm. Clearly lots of the history in the Bible is "embeded" history. Then there is the story of Rehab the Harlot, who also is in the Genology of Jesus that we find on our Bible. So if the people in the Bible are not real, then they sure make up interesting stories about them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0