Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again - Trump was considering Mueller to head the FBI. Again - Trump picked the leaders of the DOJ and FBI he's attacking.

As if Trump had read this new information BEFORE picking them, as though he already had the inside FBI information.

PTL, there are still a few Republicans with integrity who give their loyalty to their country first, even when they know it'll cause Trump to have a meltdown.

I'm not one to make predictions, but I have a gut feeling, said and done Trump will be vindicated and mud on the liberal media, unfortunately will probably inflate his already inflated ego, but he's been (and his family) through the media grinder for a year, not sure I would blame him.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
As if Trump had read this new information BEFORE picking them, as though he already had the inside FBI information.

Well now you're correct that Trump never would have picked them had he realized that they had too much integrity, too much patriotism, to give their loyalty to their country before him. Trump needs men to be to subservient to him, on account of how his ego is in his priority, not his country.

Trump loves to brag how he only hires the best, only picks the best.

I'm not one to make predictions, but I have a gut feeling, said and done Trump will be vindicated and mud on the liberal media, unfortunately will probably inflate his already inflated ego, but he's been (and his family) through the media grinder for a year, not sure I would blame him.

All he's managed to do is make himself look guiltier & guiltier. He puts himself through the grinder, and other folks are dragged in there with him.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well now you're correct that Trump never would have picked them had he realized that they had too much integrity, too much patriotism, to give their loyalty to their country before him. Trump needs men to be to subservient to him, on account of how his ego is in his priority, not his country.

Too much integrity? ^_^

Sorry but I think a few "patriots" could potentially go to jail for crimes against our country.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"Deep State Conspiracy" ^_^ You people have it backwards, the real conspiracy is the "Russian Investigation Conspiracy", and of course the difference is, Republicans have actual evidence

Yep. For example, the memo released by the republican White House shows that the FBI investigation into Trump's campaign was based on the actions of one of Trump's campaign officials. Why Trump would want that information to be public is unknown but the evidence is what it is.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know, that scene from Oz, brought to mind the old philosophical questions "who created God?" or what's outside of Heaven? It's probably the only/most negative aspect of the film, and I'd be curious what the author/directors intentions were, but regardless it's just entertainment/make believe in the final analysis.

In the end, the whole thing was a nightmare, according to the plot. Witches and wizzards, ultimately couldn't be good, and do only belong in nightmares. That's my take anyways. :)

Peace, Landon

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
there are still a few Republicans with integrity who give their loyalty to their country first, even when they know it'll cause Trump to have a meltdown.

Loyalty to their country or loyalty to globalism? Because RINO's like McCain have continuously sold this country out time and time again. For him, it is principles before the *American* people.

He would do better working for the UN.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...Seriously, I can name a lot of politicians who just do not belong in American politics.

Please take your efforts to the UN if you are a globalist. It is where you would be most happy, and is really where you belong. No shame in that! Honestly.

There are a lot of things you can do there.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Too much integrity? ^_^ Sorry but I think a few "patriots" could potentially go to jail for crimes against our country.

Well then, you're having a ^_^ at Trump's discernment & judgement of character, seeing how some of
the folks he's attacking are the ones he either picked himself or was wanting to hire.

Well, the folks who've already been indicted were working for Trump's campaign.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well then, you're having a ^_^ at Trump's discernment & judgement of character, seeing how some of the folks he's attacking are the ones he either picked himself or was wanting to hire. Well, the folks who've already been indicted were working for Trump's campaign.

From what I've heard, the FISA Memo is the tip of the iceberg, only like 15% of what will be released, so this is far from over. The folks in the FBI, were not working for Trump's campaign, quite the opposite, when in fact they should not be working for or against any campaign.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
From what I've heard, the FISA Memo is the tip of the iceberg, only like 15% of what will be released, so this is far from over. The folks in the FBI, were not working for Trump's campaign, quite the opposite, when in fact they should not be working for or against any campaign.

Well, as Trump's pick to head the FBI said while rallying the bureau, "talk is cheap" and the work they do is more important. He as well as Trump's other picks were opposed to the memo being released. It's deceptive. I don't give a lot of credence to what you've heard, which most likely comes from Trump's talking.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, as Trump's pick to head the FBI said while rallying the bureau, "talk is cheap" and the work they do is more important. He as well as Trump's other picks were opposed to the memo being released. It's deceptive. I don't give a lot of credence to what you've heard, which most likely comes from Trump's talking.

Yes the talk in the liberal media outlets is "cheap", and none of the congressional Republicans I watched prior to release of the memo were opposed, rather quite the opposite. It's funny how the same people find no deception in bleaching hard drives, smashing cell phones, and coincidental "loosing" five months of communication at a certain period of time during an investigation. Further no deception in spying on a president without evidence or sufficient proof, and turning a blind eye to Hilary Clinton's involvements with Russians...and all while glossing over the uranium deal with Russia...to scratch the surface. I hope President Trump drains the whole swamp of lying cheating scumbag crooks...regardless of the party name tag.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yes the talk in the liberal media outlets is "cheap", and none of the congressional Republicans I watched prior to release of the memo were opposed, rather quite the opposite. It's funny how the same people find no deception in bleaching hard drives, smashing cell phones, and coincidental "loosing" five months of communication at a certain period of time during an investigation. Further no deception in spying on a president without evidence or sufficient proof, and turning a blind eye to Hilary Clinton's involvements with Russians...and all while glossing over the uranium deal with Russia...to scratch the surface. I hope President Trump drains the whole swamp of lying cheating scumbag crooks...regardless of the party name tag.

Well, seeing how Trump treats Fox News as gospel, I sure don't think he'd label them as part of the liberal media. That's where I read about the man he picked to run the FBI writing a letter to the bureau saying that talk is cheap, their important work matters. Again, Trump is the one who picked the Republican head of the FBI. Trump was the one wanting to hire the Republican who is in charge of the investigation.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
deep state

Trump told confidants in recent days that he believed the memo would validate his concerns that the "deep state" — an alleged shadowy network of powerful entrenched federal and military interests — had conspired to undermine the legitimacy of his presidency, according to one outside adviser.

Trump first asked Comey for loyalty before firing him. He repeatedly berated Sessions, publicly and privately, after the attorney general's decision to withdraw from the Russia investigation, and railed about what he perceived as insufficient loyalty while urging the Justice Department to reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. He reportedly asked the FBI's No. 2 leader, Andrew McCabe, which presidential candidate McCabe voted for in 2016 and targeted the deputy director for attack in the weeks before McCabe announced a sudden departure from the bureau.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-seized-memo-could-mean-172003263.--------------------

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
1005. News proves my opinion is very correct (2/16/2018)

On 1/27 in (1,002) about the (anti Trump) text of FBI agents Strzok and Page I wrote:

I think that is done by the real "secret society" of the FBI.

1. Everybody has his own politic view. So do Strzok and Page. Must they have to support Donald Trump? Did they commit any crime in that Trump Russian gate investigation team?

2. It's more like a sting project as the FBI used to do. Strzok and Page could be false flag embedded in that team to sabotage "anti-Trump" plot. They were monitored. Their email were intercepted. As I know the culture of the FBI is anti-Clinton, and Trump is their representative. see #930.

3. The articles is to cut relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump became notorious that he won the election by the help of Russians.

4. It's another style to apply pressure on the FBI to finish the Kat Sung's case.See #902.
"Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)"."

Four days later, a news article proves my opinion is very correct.

FBI Agent Trump Accused Of 'Treason' Wrote Letter That Helped Get Trump Elected

Paige Lavender,HuffPost• January 31, 2018

WASHINGTON ? FBI agent Peter Strzok helped draft a letter that, in the final days of the 2016 presidential campaign, signaled the re-opening of a probe into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s emails, CNN reported Wednesday.

Strzok is one of the FBI agents whom some Republicans have accused of scheming to undermine President Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election. He worked on both the Clinton probe as well as the Russia probe when it was in its early stages, and later joined special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

The letter Strzok helped draft, sent to Congress by then-FBI Director James Comey on Oct. 28 ? days ahead of the 2016 election ? dealt a blow to Clinton, whom Trump repeatedly attacked for using a personal email while serving as secretary of state. Comey penned another letter just before the election saying no new relevant information was found, and stood by the FBI’s prior decision not to recommend charges

FBI Agent Trump Accused Of 'Treason' Wrote Letter That Helped Get Trump Elected

The reality is Strzok took part in the operation to re-open the investigation on Hillary ten days before the voting date that helped Trump to win the election.

The reality is Strzok's text with Page are now used by Trump to attack Mueller's team that investigating him.

• Informative
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
I posted a message:
"Las Vegas Eyewitness, Who Exposed Multiple Shooters, Found Dead".

I got a reply like this. It tells the true face of US.

Sheila L.

I am not shocked that she died, Kimberly was too vocal. There is a deep dark state operating on their own. They have been for a very long time and I believe JFK, RFK were victims as well. This deep dark state is independent from POTUS, they operate as they please. It is scary. Not a word on Mandalay Bay Killing Spree, not a word on the mysterious girlfriend who flew back from Philippines. NOTHING - LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. NO MORE INVESTIGATION AND MSM NEVER DOES A FOLLOW-UP.

Government & Politics: UNCENSORED Group on Care2

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums