The Jubilee of Moses and President Trump?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes ... with a stable-valued money, one neither subject to depreciation or appreciation, would be a good start.

To the most ancient Intelligence......
to the Ancient of Days the Father who Messiah Yeshua - Jesus stated clearly was GREATER than he was...... and Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus implied that The Holy Spirit was greater than him..... when he stated:

John 14:16

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

... to the most ancient Intelligence and/ or Intelligences..... each human life would have essentially INFINITE VALUE!

Our economists and political leaders have very little real understanding of this almost obvious truth.......

Once a greater value is placed on human life...... a paradigm shift in economics can be set in motion......

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Once a greater value is placed on human life...... a paradigm shift in economics can be set in motion......
I agree with this. Right now, the extant economic system values efficiency instead. The consequence of that is human misery all around, as people get fired, downsized, outsourced, etc.

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I agree with this. Right now, the extant economic system values efficiency instead. The consequence of that is human misery all around, as people get fired, downsized, outsourced, etc.

Exactly!

I tried my best to summarize how this works in my nation Canada in my 2006 campaign for M.L.A.

www.BankingSystemFlaws.blogspot.ca/

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Most of us understand how compound interest over time makes it necessary for there to be a time of forgiveness of debts/ a JUBILEE...............

Heavenly Father.... in the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus... .we pray for you to initiate JUBILEE....... the freeing of your people from oppressive debt at this time! Amen.

Now this is mind boggling.
Notice the similarity of the fall of Jericho in Joshua 6 and the fall of "Babylon" in Revelation 8 and 14. Both events have 7 Priests/Messengers, and both have 7 trumpets sounding
and both Jericho and "Babylon" fall after the blowing of them.

Jos 6:1
(And Jericho shutteth itself up, and is shut up, because of the presence of the sons of Israel --
none going out and none coming in;)]
and seven priests bearing seven trumpets of the jubilee before the ark of Jehovah are walking
and it cometh to pass, at the seventh time, the priests have blown with the trumpets, and Joshua saith unto the people, 'Shout ye, for Jehovah hath given to you the City;
And the people shout, and blow with the trumpets, and it cometh to pass when the people hear the voice of the trumpet, that the people shout -- a great shout, and the wall falleth under it,

Revelation 8:6
And the seven messengers having the seven trumpets make ready themselves,
that they should be trumpeting;

Reve 14:8
And second Messenger follows saying "She falls, She falls, Babylon the Great,
the out of the wine of the fury of the fornication of her she has given to drink all the nations".

There are a number of Christians that view 1st century Jerusalem as that Great City in Revelation. [But I suppose it could be Wash DC where Trump is]
I can't say how that divine event is relating to Jubilee, but I am willing to study on this more.

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD
The Destruction Of JERUSALEM
An Absolute and Irresistible PROOF OF THE DIVINE ORIGIN OF CHRISTIANITY:

"I consider the Prophecy relative to the destruction of the Jewish nation,
if there were nothing else to support Christianity, as absolutely irresistible."

(Mr. Erskine's Speech, at the Trial of Williams, for publishing Paine's Age of Reason)

............Before their final demolition, however, Titus took, a survey of the city and its fortifications ; and, while contemplating their impregnable strength, could not help ascribing his success to the peculiar interposition of the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF. "Had not God himself (exclaimed he) aided out operations, and driven the Jews from their fortresses, it would have been absolutely impossible to have taken them ; for what could men, and the force of engines, have done against such towers as these ?" After this he commanded that the City should be commanded razed to its foundations,...........

In executing the command of Titus, relative to the demolition of Jerusalem, the Roman soldiers not only threw down the buildings, but even dug up their foundations, and so completely levelled the whole circuit of the city, that a stranger would scarcely have known that it had ever been inhabited by human beings........................

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Now this is mind boggling.
Notice the similarity of the fall of Jericho in Joshua 6 and the fall of "Babylon" in Revelation 8 and 14. Both events have 7 Priests/Messengers, and both have 7 trumpets sounding
and both Jericho and "Babylon" fall after the blowing of them.

Jos 6:1
(And Jericho shutteth itself up, and is shut up, because of the presence of the sons of Israel --
none going out and none coming in;)]
and seven priests bearing seven trumpets of the jubilee before the ark of Jehovah are walking
and it cometh to pass, at the seventh time, the priests have blown with the trumpets, and Joshua saith unto the people, 'Shout ye, for Jehovah hath given to you the City;
And the people shout, and blow with the trumpets, and it cometh to pass when the people hear the voice of the trumpet, that the people shout -- a great shout, and the wall falleth under it,

Revelation 8:6
And the seven messengers having the seven trumpets make ready themselves,
that they should be trumpeting;

Reve 14:8
And second Messenger follows saying "She falls, She falls, Babylon the Great,
the out of the wine of the fury of the fornication of her she has given to drink all the nations".

There are a number of Christians that view 1st century Jerusalem as that Great City in Revelation. [But I suppose it could be Wash DC where Trump is]
I can't say how that divine event is relating to Jubilee, but I am willing to study on this more.

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD
The Destruction Of JERUSALEM
An Absolute and Irresistible PROOF OF THE DIVINE ORIGIN OF CHRISTIANITY:

"I consider the Prophecy relative to the destruction of the Jewish nation,
if there were nothing else to support Christianity, as absolutely irresistible."

(Mr. Erskine's Speech, at the Trial of Williams, for publishing Paine's Age of Reason)

............Before their final demolition, however, Titus took, a survey of the city and its fortifications ; and, while contemplating their impregnable strength, could not help ascribing his success to the peculiar interposition of the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF. "Had not God himself (exclaimed he) aided out operations, and driven the Jews from their fortresses, it would have been absolutely impossible to have taken them ; for what could men, and the force of engines, have done against such towers as these ?" After this he commanded that the City should be commanded razed to its foundations,...........

In executing the command of Titus, relative to the demolition of Jerusalem, the Roman soldiers not only threw down the buildings, but even dug up their foundations, and so completely levelled the whole circuit of the city, that a stranger would scarcely have known that it had ever been inhabited by human beings........................

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is amazing!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying in agreement Dennis!!!!! Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

I just heard that every fifty years for several centuries.......
the church has been offered a Jubilee... but there is an outpouring for ten years......
then men take it over.......
then it dies......
it is after the 33 minute mark here:

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you mean US debt of 20 Trillion dollars ?
Some of that has to do with the kind and big heart of the USA feeding the world's poor and providing disaster relief.

The rest of it is vanity I'm sure.

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Some of that has to do with the kind and big heart of the USA feeding the world's poor and providing disaster relief.
Please come up with black on white data of how much money spent for the world's poor as i highly doubt that.

How about US military budget about USD 600 billion a year ? If this big money is used to help poor world there will be no more POOR WORLD
in the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please come up with black on white data of how much money spent for the world's poor as i highly doubt that.

How about US military budget about USD 600 billion a year ? If this big money is used to help poor world there will be no more POOR WORLD
in the world.
Did you forget Operation Unified Assistance? Just one of hundreds of US relief efforts worldwide in the past decade?

The United States dispatched numerous C-5 Galaxy and C-17 Globemaster IIIstrategic airlifters and ten C-130 Hercules tactical airlifters containing disaster supplies, nine P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft for search and rescue support, and several teams from the Departments of State and Defense to coordinate additional assistance. They are using Utapao Naval Air Base in Thailand as their regional hub. The deployment of the 615th Air Mobility Operations Group from Travis Air Force Base, California, established a tanker airlift control element where personnel assisted with the safe movement of 6,685 passengers, 5,444 cargo tons of relief supplies and medical aid on 817 airlift missions.

Carrier Strike Group Nine, led by the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln, which was in port in Hong Kong, was dispatched to the coast of Sumatra to provide support to the Indonesian province of Aceh. Other ships in the group were the guided-missile cruiser Shiloh; the guided-missile destroyers Shoup and Benfold, and the fast combat support ship Rainier.

In addition, an Expeditionary Strike Group led by the amphibious assault ship Bonhomme Richard, scheduled for a port call in Guam, was dispatched to render assistance. A total of 48 Navy and Marine Corps helicopters were involved. Each ship could produce around 90,000 US gallons of fresh water per day. Other ships in the group were amphibious transport dock Duluth, the guided-missile destroyer Milius, the dock landing ship Rushmore, the guided-missile frigate Thach, the nuclear-powered submarine Pasadena, guided-missile cruiser Bunker Hill, and the coast guard cutter Munro.

The US Navy also deployed the Mercy, a 1,000-bed hospital ship (initially staffed to support 250 patient beds).

Other logistics ships were also employed such as the combat stores ships San Jose and Niagara Falls.

In January 2005, 24 Navy ships and one Coast Guard vessel were in the area. Among those ships was the amphibious assault ship USS Essex (LHD 2) which relieved the USS Bonhomme Richard and assumed the duties as the primary rotary wing platform for the operation. The USS Essex brought helicopter detachments from US Navy helicopter squadrons HM-15 and HC-5 as well as Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron 262 (HMM-262), the Flying Tigers (commanded by Lt.Col. Kevin "Doogie" Wild). The last ship, Mercy, departed the region in April 2005.

During a short-fused change of command on 30 December 2004, LtCol Kevin H. Wild assumed command of HMM-262 and promptly received a Warning Order to deploy to Sumatra, Indonesia for its second consecutive short-notice deployment in two months. The squadron worked around the clock over the New Year’s weekend preparing for the deployment. Two CH-46Es were flown to Kadena AB on 31 December and broken down for C-5 transport to Singapore, and six more were flown aboard the USS Fort McHenry (LSD-43) on 3 January. With a detachment of the squadron in Singapore, and the majority of HMM-262 aboard the Fort McHenry, HMM-262 set sail as part of Combined Support Force 536 (CSF-536) to support the largest humanitarian assistance/disaster relief (HA/DR) operation in history – Operation Unified Assistance/JTF-536.

More here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unified_Assistance

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Do you mean US debt of 20 Trillion dollars ?

Yes..... President Abraham Lincoln saved American taxpayers FOUR BILLION DOLLARS IN INTEREST PAYMENTS.....President John F. Kennedy attempted to replicate what President Lincoln had done but was assassinated.

President Donald J. Trump spoke of auditing the Federal Reserve during his campaign so it is obvious that he knows about this historical fact.

https://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/politics/item/abraham-lincoln-and-john-f-kennedy

In 1972, the United States Treasury Department was asked to compute the amount of interest that would have been paid if that 400 million dollars would have been borrowed at interest instead of being issued by Abraham Lincoln. They did some computations, and a few weeks later, the United States Treasury Department said the United States Government saved 4 billion dollars in interest because Lincoln had created his own money. So you can about imagine how much the Government has paid and how much we owe solely on the basis of interest." (Melvin Sickler)

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0