Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This is one of those topics that I've read about and wanted to learn more on. It comes in handy at different times. e.g. When people for instance question the traditional narrative of the time of Christ's death and resurrection the Syriac Tradition has to say a lot on that coming from typologies and the events in Jerusalem as a microcosm of the Fall only in reverse....

Anyway been meaning to do more study on it, but it often doesn't google well and unlike most of the internet what is available for free is quite limited, so jazzed to see this and putting this here to watch later.

OK seems familiar I wonder if this was posted a few years back by me or someone else.... Doesn't hurt to have a duplicate for a topic like this since very few people are familiar with the topic.

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟461,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
This is one of those topics that I've read about and wanted to learn more on. It comes in handy at different times. e.g. When people for instance question the traditional narrative of the time of Christ's death and resurrection the Syriac Tradition has to say a lot on that coming from typologies and the events in Jerusalem as a microcosm of the Fall only in reverse....

Anyway been meaning to do more study on it, but it often doesn't google well and unlike most of the internet what is available for free is quite limited, so jazzed to see this and putting this here to watch later.

OK seems familiar I wonder if this was posted a few years back by me or someone else.... Doesn't hurt to have a duplicate for a topic like this since very few people are familiar with the topic.

This is interesting.

Upvote 0