Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 13 verse 16-18

[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

In Jamaica the following is taking place:

1. The present government in Jamaica is pushing to establish a National I.D system in Jamaica. Without this I.D persons will not be able to do business with the government and private entities. Each person will be assigned a 9 digit number under the National I.D system.

NIDS database 90 per cent complete

NIDS Green Light - Senate Passes Nat'l ID Bill Despite Opposition Resistance

Persons Doing Business in Jamaica Will Be Required to Register with NIDS

Overreach! - Businesses Going Too Far In Demanding ID Pictures And TRN From Customers Using Debit And Credit Cards

2. The church in Jamaica is being persecuted by the government, this is happening through especially the education ministry, through the RGD (Registrar General's Department)

What's Ruel Reid's beef with church schools?

Punishing Pastors - Anglican Bishop Calls For PM's Intervention After RGD Institutes Charge To Register Clergy As Marriage Officers

NIDS to make doing business easier (RGD is a significant part of this)

3. The government has attempted to control and regulate social media through the Broadcasting Commission and the Data Protection Act

Government Considers Regulating Social Media

PAJ wants journalism exempted from Data Protection Act

House Approves National Identification and Registration Bill

Jesus Christ has revealed to me the following:

1. The push for the National I.D system is being done by Freemasons in Jamaica because of their occultic demonic beliefs. Many politicians, business persons, church persons in Jamaica are Freemasons. As a matter of fact it seems that you cannot occupy certain top positions in Jamaica without being a Freemason. Please also note that women can be Freemasons as well, not just men.

2. There is a beast spirit inside of the Prime Minister Andrew Holness. In a dream several months ago I saw the Prime Minister on stage speaking and I saw a huge demon figure rising out of him.

3. God has shown me in a dream where I saw Andrew Holness in this occultic red ceremonial type robe walking

4. The foreign exchange rate has been getting worst and this is being done on purpose, to collapse the economy in order to bring changes that the government wants?

Last edited:

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 13 verse 16-18

[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

In Jamaica the following is taking place:

1. The present government in Jamaica is pushing to establish a National I.D system in Jamaica. Without this I.D persons will not be able to do business with the government and private entities. Each person will be assigned a 9 digit number under the National I.D system.

NIDS database 90 per cent complete

NIDS Green Light - Senate Passes Nat'l ID Bill Despite Opposition Resistance

Persons Doing Business in Jamaica Will Be Required to Register with NIDS

Overreach! - Businesses Going Too Far In Demanding ID Pictures And TRN From Customers Using Debit And Credit Cards

2. The church in Jamaica is being persecuted by the government, this is happening through especially the education ministry, through the RGD (Registrar General's Department)

What's Ruel Reid's beef with church schools?

Punishing Pastors - Anglican Bishop Calls For PM's Intervention After RGD Institutes Charge To Register Clergy As Marriage Officers

NIDS to make doing business easier (RGD is a significant part of this)

3. The government has attempted to control and regulate social media through the Broadcasting Commission and the Data Protection Act

Government Considers Regulating Social Media

PAJ wants journalism exempted from Data Protection Act

House Approves National Identification and Registration Bill

Jesus Christ has revealed to me the following:

1. The push for the National I.D system is being done by Freemasons in Jamaica because of their occultic demonic beliefs. Many politicians, business persons, church persons in Jamaica are Freemasons. As a matter of fact it seems that you cannot occupy certain top positions in Jamaica without being a Freemason. Please also note that women can be Freemasons as well, not just men.

2. There is a beast spirit inside of the Prime Minister Andrew Holness. In a dream several months ago I saw the Prime Minister on stage speaking and I saw a huge demon figure rising out of him.

3. God has shown me in a dream where I saw Andrew Holness in this occultic red ceremonial type robe walking

4. The foreign exchange rate has been getting worst and this is being done on purpose, to collapse the economy in order to bring changes that the government wants?

so NWO doing tests of this in Jamaica , interesting

Upvote 0