Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No in Dan 7 the judgment scene is in heaven - before the 2nd coming and while saints on earth are being persecuted.

“I kept looking
Until thrones were set up,
And the Ancient of Days took His seat;
His vesture was like white snow
And the hair of His head like pure wool.
His throne was ablaze with flames,
Its wheels were a burning fire.
10 “A river of fire was flowing
And coming out from before Him;
Thousands upon thousands were attending Him,
And myriads upon myriads
were standing before Him;
The court sat,
And the books were opened.

The Son of Man Presented
13 “I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.
14 “And to Him was given dominion,
Glory and a kingdom,
That all the peoples, nations and men of every language
Might serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one
Which will not be destroyed.

The Vision Interpreted
15 “As for me, Daniel, my spirit was distressed within me, and the visions in my mind kept alarming me. 16 I approached one of those who were standing by and began asking him the exact meaning of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘These great beasts, which are four in number, are four kings who will arise from the earth. 18 But the saints of the Highest One will receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, for all ages to come.’

19 “Then I desired to know the exact meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its claws of bronze, and which devoured, crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet, 20 and the meaning of the ten horns that were on its head and the other horn which came up, and before which three of them fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth uttering great boasts and which was larger in appearance than its associates. 21 I kept looking, and that horn was waging war with the saints and overpowering them 22 until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived when the saints took possession of the kingdom

23 “Thus he said: ‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth, which will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.’

Only after the judgment is closed - and passed in favor of the saints does the persecution of the saints end.

Verse 27, "Then God’s holy people will rule over the kingdom and all the people from all the kingdoms of earth."

Daniel 8 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
Daniel’s Vision of a Ram and a Goat
8 After that vision,[a] I, Daniel, saw another vision during the third year that Belshazzar[] was king. 2 In the vision I saw that I was in the city of Susa.[c] Susa was the capital city in the province of Elam. I was standing by the Ulai River. 3 I looked up and saw a ram standing at the side of the river. The ram had two long horns. The horns were both long, but one horn was longer than the other horn. The long horn was farther back than the other horn. 4 I watched the ram run into things with its horns. I watched the ram run to the west, to the north, and to the south. No animal could stop the ram, and no one could save the other animals. That ram did whatever it wanted, and it became very powerful.

5 I thought about the ram. While I was watching, I saw a male goat come from the west. It had one large horn that was easy to see. It ran so fast its feet barely touched the ground.

6 The goat came to the ram with the two horns. (This was the ram I had seen standing by the Ulai River.) The goat was very angry and ran at the ram. 7 As I watched, the goat ran at the ram and broke both of the ram’s horns. The ram could not stop the goat. The goat knocked it to the ground and walked all over it. There was no one to save the ram from the goat.

8 So the goat became very powerful. But after he became strong, his big horn broke off. Then four horns grew in place of the one big horn. Those four horns were easy to see. They pointed in four different directions.

9 Then a little horn grew from one of those four horns. It grew and became very big. It grew toward the southeast, toward the Beautiful Land. 10 The little horn became very big. It grew until it reached the sky. It even threw some of heaven’s army[d] to the ground and trampled them. 11 That little horn became very strong, and it turned against God, the Ruler of heaven’s army. It stopped the daily sacrifices that were offered to the Ruler. And the holy place where people worshiped the Ruler was pulled down. 12 Because of this sin, the daily sacrifices were stopped. Truth was thrown down to the ground. The little horn did these things and was very successful.

13 Then I heard two holy ones[e] talking with each other. One of them asked the other one, who had been speaking, “How long will the things in this vision last—the stopping of the daily sacrifices, the sin that destroys, and the trampling down of the holy place and heaven’s army?”

14 The other holy one said, “This will last for 2300 days. Then the holy place will be repaired.”

The Vision Is Explained to Daniel
15 I, Daniel, saw this vision and tried to understand what it meant. While I was thinking about the vision, someone who looked like a man suddenly stood in front of me. 16 Then I heard a man’s voice. This voice came from above the Ulai River. The voice called out, “Gabriel, explain the vision to this man.”

17 So Gabriel, the angel who looked like a man, came to me. I was very afraid and fell down to the ground. But Gabriel said to me, “Human,[f] understand that this vision is about the time of the end.”

18 While Gabriel was speaking, I fell to the ground and went to sleep. It was a very deep sleep. Then Gabriel touched me and lifted me to my feet. 19 He said, “Now, I will explain the vision to you. I will tell you what will happen in the future. Your vision was about the end times.

20 “You saw a ram with two horns. The horns are the countries of Media and Persia. 21 The goat is the king of Greece. The big horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 That horn broke off and four horns grew in its place. The four horns are four kingdoms. Those four kingdoms will come from the nation of the first king, but they will not be as strong as the first king.

23 “When the end is near for those kingdoms, there will be a very bold and cruel king who will be very tricky. This will happen when many people have turned against God. 24 This king will be very powerful, but his power does not come from himself.[g] This king will cause terrible destruction. He will be successful in everything he does. He will destroy powerful people—even God’s holy people.

25 “This king will be very smart and tricky. He will use his wisdom and lies to be successful. He will think that he is very important. He will destroy many people, when they least expect it. He will try to fight even the Prince of Princes. But that cruel king’s power will be destroyed, and it will not be a human hand that destroys him.

26 “What I said and the vision about those times are true. But seal up the vision, because those things will not happen for a long, long time.”

27 I, Daniel, became very weak. I was sick for several days after that vision. Then I got up and went back to work for the king, but I was very upset about the vision. I did not understand what it meant.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
That's just your interpretation. Reading Daniel 7 in context one sees that the Temple is on earth, not in heaven.

No in Dan 7 the judgment scene is in heaven - before the 2nd coming and while saints on earth are being persecuted.

“I kept looking
And myriads upon myriads
The court sat,

The Son of Man Presented
Glory and a kingdom,
Might serve Him.
And His kingdom is one

The Vision Interpreted
15 “As for me, Daniel, my spirit was distressed within me, and the visions in my mind kept alarming me. 16 I approached one of those who were standing by and began asking him the exact meaning of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘These great beasts, which are four in number, are four kings who will arise from the earth. 18 But the saints of the Highest One will receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, for all ages to come.’

19 “Then I desired to know the exact meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its claws of bronze, and which devoured, crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet, 20 and the meaning of the ten horns that were on its head and the other horn which came up, and before which three of them fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth uttering great boasts and which was larger in appearance than its associates. 21 I kept looking, and that horn was waging war with the saints and overpowering them 22 until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived when the saints took possession of the kingdom

23 “Thus he said: ‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth, which will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.’

Only after the judgment is closed - and passed in favor of the saints does the persecution of the saints end.

Verse 27, "Then God’s holy people will rule over the kingdom and all the people from all the kingdoms of earth."

Daniel 8 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
Daniel’s Vision of a Ram and a Goat
8 After that vision,[a] I, Daniel, saw another vision during the third year that Belshazzar[] was king. 2 In the vision I saw that I was in the city of Susa.[c] Susa was the capital city in the province of Elam. I was standing by the Ulai River. 3 I looked up and saw a ram standing at the side of the river. The ram had two long horns. The horns were both long, but one horn was longer than the other horn. The long horn was farther back than the other horn. 4 I watched the ram run into things with its horns. I watched the ram run to the west, to the north, and to the south. No animal could stop the ram, and no one could save the other animals. That ram did whatever it wanted, and it became very powerful.

Events on earth determined by events in heaven.

In Daniel 2 we see the entire sequence from Babylon to the 2nd coming.
In Daniel 7 from Babylon to the 2nd coming
in Daniel 8 from Medo-Persia to the judgment scene in Daniel 7 that ends the persecution of the saints.

the key is that Daniel 7 tells us that the persecution of the saints does not happen until God the Father takes His seat in the heavenly courtroom and the judgment is passed in favor of the saints - only then does the persecution of the saints end.

In Rev 14:6-7 we are told that the judgment scene in heaven takes place while the everlasting gospel is still going forward throughout the whole world... before the Rev 16 seven last plagues and before the Rev 19 second coming event.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

“I kept looking
And myriads upon myriads
The court sat,

The Son of Man Presented
Glory and a kingdom,
Might serve Him.
And His kingdom is one

The Vision Interpreted

Events on earth determined by events in heaven.

In Daniel 2 we see the entire sequence from Babylon to the 2nd coming.
In Daniel 7 from Babylon to the 2nd coming
in Daniel 8 from Medo-Persia to the judgment scene in Daniel 7 that ends the persecution of the saints.

the key is that Daniel 7 tells us that the persecution of the saints does not happen until God the Father takes His seat in the heavenly courtroom and the judgment is passed in favor of the saints - only then does the persecution of the saints end.

In Rev 14:6-7 we are told that the judgment scene in heaven takes place while the everlasting gospel is still going forward throughout the whole world... before the Rev 16 seven last plagues and before the Rev 19 second coming event.

clearly you never been in a Baseball Stadium.

"arise from the earth" is still on earth, not in heaven.

I do not see any connection between Daniel 7 since I read it in Hebrew, not English and Rev 14.

Revelation 13:11-14:5 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Beast From the Earth
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he talked like a dragon. 12 This beast stood before the first beast and used the same power the first beast had. He used this power to make everyone living on the earth worship the first beast. The first beast was the one that had the death wound that was healed. 13 The second beast did great miracles. He even made fire come down from heaven to earth while people were watching.

14 This second beast fooled the people living on earth by using the miracles that he had been given the power to do for the first beast. He ordered people to make an idol to honor the first beast, the one that was wounded by the sword but did not die. 15 The second beast was given power to give life to the idol of the first beast. Then the idol could speak and order all those who did not worship it to be killed. 16 The second beast also forced all people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to have a mark put on their right hand or on their forehead. 17 No one could buy or sell without this mark. (This mark is the name of the beast or the number of its name.)

18 Anyone who has understanding can find the meaning of the beast’s number. This requires wisdom. This number is the number of a man. It is 616.

God’s People Sing a New Song
14 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, who was standing on Mount Zion(Mount Zion Another name for Jerusalem). There were 144,000 people with him. They all had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

2 And I heard a sound from heaven as loud as the crashing of floodwaters or claps of thunder. But it sounded like harpists playing their harps. 3 The people sang a new song before the throne and before the four living beings and the elders. The only ones who could learn the new song were the 144,000 who had been bought from the earth. No one else could learn it.

4 These are the ones who did not do sinful things with women. They kept themselves pure. Now they follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were bought from among the people of the earth as the first to be offered to God and the Lamb. 5 They are not guilty of telling lies; they are without fault.

Clearly on earth.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
67 Bible results for “earth.” in Rev
Revelation 1:5and from Jesus Christ. Jesus is the faithful witness. He is first among all who will be raised from death. He is the ruler of the kings of the earth. Jesus is the one who loves us and has made us free from our sins with his blood sacrifice.
Revelation 1:7Look, Jesus is coming with the clouds! Everyone will see him, even those who pierced him. All peoples of the earth will cry loudly because of him. Yes, this will happen! Amen.
Revelation 3:10You followed my command to endure patiently. So I will keep you from the time of trouble that will come to the world—a time that will test everyone living on earth.
Revelation 5:3But there was no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth who could open the scroll or look inside it.
Revelation 5:10You made them to be a kingdom and to be priests for our God. And they will rule on the earth.”
Revelation 5:13Then I heard every created being that is in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, everything in all these places, saying, “All praise and honor and glory and power forever and ever to the one who sits on the throne and to the Lamb!”
Revelation 6:4Then another horse came out, a red one. The rider on the horse was given power to take away peace from the earth so that people would kill each other. He was given a big sword.
Revelation 6:8I looked, and there before me was a pale-colored horse. The rider on the horse was death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth—power to kill people with the sword, by starving, by disease, and with the wild animals of the earth.
Revelation 6:10These souls shouted in a loud voice, “Holy and true Lord, how long until you judge the people of the earth and punish them for killing us?”
Revelation 6:12Then I watched while the Lamb opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake, and the sun became as black as sackcloth. The full moon became red like blood.
Revelation 6:13The stars in the sky fell to the earth like a fig tree dropping its figs when the wind blows.
Revelation 7:1[ The 144,000 People of Israel ] After this happened I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth. The angels were holding the four winds of the earth. They were stopping the wind from blowing on the land or the sea or on any tree.
Revelation 7:2Then I saw another angel coming from the east. This angel had the seal of the living God. The angel called out in a loud voice to the four angels. These were the four angels that God had given the power to hurt the earth and the sea. The angel said to them,
Revelation 7:9[ The Great Crowd ] Then I looked, and there was a large crowd of people. There were so many people that no one could count them all. They were from every nation, tribe, race of people, and language of the earth. They were standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They all wore white robes and had palm branches in their hands.
Revelation 8:5Then the angel filled the incense holder with fire from the altar and threw it down on the earth. Then there were flashes of lightning, thunder and other noises, and an earthquake.
Revelation 8:7The first angel blew his trumpet. Then hail and fire mixed with blood was poured down on the earth. And a third of the earth and all the green grass and a third of the trees were burned up.
Revelation 8:13While I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying high in the air. The eagle said in a loud voice, “Terrible! Terrible! How terrible for those who live on the earth! The terrible trouble will begin after the sounds of the trumpets that the other three angels will blow.”
Revelation 9:1[ The Fifth Trumpet Begins the First Terror ] The fifth angel blew his trumpet. Then I saw a star fall from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the deep hole that leads down to the bottomless pit.
Revelation 9:3Then locusts came out of the smoke and went down to the earth. They were given the power to sting like scorpions.
Revelation 9:15These four angels had been kept ready for this hour and day and month and year. The angels were set free to kill a third of all the people on the earth.
Revelation 9:18A third of all the people on earth were killed by these three plagues coming out of the horses’ mouths: the fire, the smoke, and the sulfur.
Revelation 9:20The other people on earth were not killed by these plagues. But these people still did not change their hearts and turn away from worshiping the things they had made with their own hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols made of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood—things that cannot see or hear or walk.
Revelation 10:6The angel made a promise by the power of the one who lives forever and ever. He is the one who made the skies and all that is in them. He made the earth and all that is in it, and he made the sea and all that is in it. The angel said, “There will be no more waiting!
Revelation 11:4These two witnesses are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.
Revelation 11:6These witnesses have the power to stop the sky from raining during the time they are prophesying. These witnesses have power to make the water become blood. They have power to send every kind of plague to the earth. They can do this as many times as they want.
Revelation 11:10Everyone on the earth will be happy because these two are dead. They will have parties and send each other gifts. They will do this because these two prophets brought much suffering to the people living on earth.
Revelation 11:13At that same time there was a great earthquake. A tenth of the city was destroyed. And 7000 people were killed in the earthquake. Those who did not die were very afraid. They gave glory to the God of heaven.
Revelation 11:18The people of the world were angry, but now is the time for your anger. Now is the time for the dead to be judged. It is time to reward your servants, the prophets, and to reward your holy people, the people, great and small, who respect you. It is time to destroy those people who destroy the earth!”
Revelation 11:19Then God’s temple in heaven was opened. The Box of the Agreement could be seen in his temple. Then there were flashes of lightning, noises, thunder, an earthquake, and a great hailstorm.
Revelation 12:4Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. It stood in front of the woman who was ready to give birth to the baby. It wanted to eat the woman’s baby as soon as it was born.
Revelation 12:9It was thrown down out of heaven. (This giant dragon is that old snake, the one called the devil or Satan, who leads the whole world into the wrong way.) The dragon and its angels were thrown to the earth.
Revelation 12:12So rejoice, you heavens and all who live there! But it will be terrible for the earth and sea, because the devil has gone down to you. He is filled with anger. He knows he doesn’t have much time.”
Revelation 12:13The dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth. So he chased the woman who had given birth to the child.
Revelation 12:16But the earth helped the woman. The earth opened its mouth and swallowed the river that came from the mouth of the dragon.
Revelation 13:8Everyone living on earth would worship the beast. These are all the people since the beginning of the world whose names are not written in the Lamb’s book of life. The Lamb is the one who was killed.
Revelation 13:11[ The Beast From the earth ] Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he talked like a dragon.
Revelation 13:12This beast stood before the first beast and used the same power the first beast had. He used this power to make everyone living on the earth worship the first beast. The first beast was the one that had the death wound that was healed.
Revelation 13:13The second beast did great miracles. He even made fire come down from heaven to earth while people were watching.
Revelation 13:14This second beast fooled the people living on earth by using the miracles that he had been given the power to do for the first beast. He ordered people to make an idol to honor the first beast, the one that was wounded by the sword but did not die.
Revelation 14:3The people sang a new song before the throne and before the four living beings and the elders. The only ones who could learn the new song were the 144,000 who had been bought from the earth. No one else could learn it.
Revelation 14:4These are the ones who did not do sinful things with women. They kept themselves pure. Now they follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were bought from among the people of the earth as the first to be offered to God and the Lamb.
Revelation 14:6[ The Three Angels ] Then I saw another angel flying high in the air. The angel had the eternal Good News to announce to the people living on earth—to every nation, tribe, language, and race of people.
Revelation 14:7The angel said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him praise. The time has come for God to judge all people. Worship God. He made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and the springs of water.”
Revelation 14:14[ The earth Is Harvested ] I looked and there before me, sitting on a white cloud, was one who looked like the Son of Man. He had a gold crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.
Revelation 14:15Then another angel came out of the temple. This angel called to the one who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and gather from the earth. The time to harvest has come, and the fruit on the earth is ripe.”
Revelation 14:16So the one who was sitting on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth. And the earth was harvested.
Revelation 14:18And then another angel, one with power over the fire, came from the altar. He called to the angel with the sharp sickle and said, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the bunches of grapes from the earth’s vine. The earth’s grapes are ripe.”
Revelation 14:19The angel swung his sickle over the earth. He gathered the earth’s grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s anger.
Revelation 16:1[ The Bowls Filled With God’s Anger ] Then I heard a loud voice from the temple. It said to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the seven bowls of God’s anger on the earth.”
Revelation 16:18Then there were flashes of lightning, noises, thunder, and a big earthquake. This was the worst earthquake that has ever happened since people have been on earth.
Revelation 17:2The rulers of the earth sinned sexually with her. The people of the earth became drunk from the wine of her sexual sin.”
Revelation 17:5She had a title written on her forehead. This title has a hidden meaning. This is what was written: the great babylon mother of prostitutes and the evil things of the earth
Revelation 17:8The beast you saw was once alive, but now it is not. However, it will come up out of the bottomless pit and go away to be destroyed. The people who live on the earth will be amazed when they see the beast, because it was once alive, is no longer living, but will come again. These are the people whose names have never been written in the book of life since the beginning of the world.
Revelation 17:18The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”
Revelation 18:1[ Babylon Is Destroyed ] Then I saw another angel coming down from heaven. This angel had great power. The angel’s glory made the earth bright.
Revelation 18:3All the peoples of the earth have drunk the wine of her sexual sin and of God’s anger. The rulers of the earth sinned sexually with her, and the merchants of the world grew rich from the great wealth of her luxury.”
Revelation 18:9“The rulers of the earth who sinned sexually with her and shared her wealth will see the smoke from her burning. Then they will cry and be sad because of her death.
Revelation 18:11“And the merchants of the earth will cry and be sad for her. They will be sad because now there is no one to buy the things they sell—
Revelation 18:24You are guilty of the death of the prophets, of God’s holy people, and of all those who have been killed on earth.”
Revelation 19:2His judgments are true and right. Our God has punished the prostitute. She is the one who ruined the earth with her sexual sin. God has punished the prostitute to pay her back for the death of his servants.”
Revelation 19:19Then I saw the beast and the rulers of the earth. Their armies were gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.
Revelation 20:3Then the angel threw the dragon into the bottomless pit and closed it. The angel locked it over the dragon. The angel did this so that the dragon could not trick the people of the earth until the 1000 years were ended. After 1000 years the dragon must be made free for a short time.
Revelation 20:8He will go out to trick the nations in all the earth, the nations known as Gog and Magog. Satan will gather the people for battle. There will be more people than anyone can count, like sand on the seashore.
Revelation 20:9I saw Satan’s army march across the earth and gather around the camp of God’s people and the city that God loves. But fire came down from heaven and destroyed Satan’s army.
Revelation 20:11[ People of the World Are Judged ] Then I saw a large white throne. I saw the one who was sitting on the throne. earth and sky ran away from him and disappeared.
Revelation 21:1[ The New Jerusalem ] Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared. Now there was no sea.
Revelation 21:24The peoples of the world will walk by the light given by the Lamb. The rulers of the earth will bring their glory into the city.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

“I kept looking
And myriads upon myriads
The court sat,

The Son of Man Presented

clearly you never been in a Baseball Stadium.

If you have a baseball stadium with the "clouds of heaven" or the "ancient of days" -- please show it to me.

I do not see any connection between Daniel 7 since I read it in Hebrew, not English and Rev 14.

Revelation 13:11-14:5 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Beast From the Earth
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he talked like a dragon.

Rev 13 says nothing about a "beast with the clouds of heaven coming to the Ancient of days"

13 The second beast did great miracles. He even made fire come down from heaven to earth while people were watching.

Is not even remotely a statement about the Son of man coming with the clouds of heaven to the Ancient of days.

The court room in Daniel 7 is in heaven.

There is no courtroom at all in Rev 13.

But this part of Rev 14 -- is in heaven.

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. 3 They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics