✟6,171.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Luke 2:48-50 King James Version (KJV)
48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.

49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

50 And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.

The interpretation of the saying is below:

Luke 19:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

The father's business is that his son, look for and save that which is lost.

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Desire for salvation had prompted Zacchaeus to seek Jesus. He confessed his sins and stated that he'd make amends. His doing this showed his conversion's sincerity. Now that he has Jesus as his guest, matters are changed with him, and he's ready to restore all where he has cheated anyone; he also gives half his goods to the poor. For he trusts they're his equals and Christ's members; of which he, before Jesus came to him, did the opposite, taking money from the poor, harming wherever he could harm. At once the matter's changed with him; Jesus is now his treasure; he makes use of his goods without discrimination, that he may aid the poor.

So Jesus, seeing this faith's proof, proclaims, "Today salvation is come to this house, in Zacchaeus' conversion by Christ's the advent."

Zacchaeus was now Abraham's son of Abraham, considered, a promise-child.

Although Christ's ministry was confined to Israel's children, he's come to save the lost. All throughout the world are included in his redemption. That's his purpose's coming. His seeking of the lost must be done if rescue's to come to all.

Upvote 0