Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jews still alive will have on that day the fountain opened in Jerusalem of salvation, and as per Ezekiel, nation shall be reborn as in a day, as Israel shall be prepared to meet the Messiah now as their King!

Do you think Christ was confused in Matthew 25:1-13?

Do you think Paul was confused in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10?

Try to compare what you are saying to what they said.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Do you think Christ was confused in Matthew 25:1-13?

Do you think Paul was confused in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10?

Try to compare what you are saying to what they said.

Scriptures also state that when Jesus returns, He shall set up His kingdom, and rule over the nations and living persons!

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but the spiritual Jews, real heirs to Abraham, would be those who have been saved by Lord Yeshua as messiah!

If they have DNA, but don't have Christ, does God recognize them as Jews?

Romans 2:28-29

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As physically yes, but not spiritually, not unless they have received Jesus as Messiah and Lord!

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

• Winner
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Are you disagreeing with my post here?

• Winner
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As physically yes, but not spiritually, not unless they have received Jesus as Messiah and Lord!

According to Romans 2:28-29, God does not define a Jew physically, i.e. outwardly.
He only defines him spiritually, i.e. inwardly.

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

That is consistent with ancient Scripture:

1 Samuel 16
7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

• Winner
Upvote 0