Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am uncharacteristically optimistic and look forward with resigned certainty to four years of that being tamped down with a vengeance.

Prove me wrong Mr President.
I, for one, welcome being mad at all the perfectly ordinary ways a president can disappoint me.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I remembered garth was alive when he wore a Barry sanders jersey and magas were so upset about it because they thought it was for joe biden.

This legit the first inauguration I've even seen.
My first was Nixon II (1973). ‘Twas a Saturday, I was visiting my brother and SIL at Slippery Rock State College.

Reactions: Lg2000
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It was quite moving to see the first Latino woman on the Supreme Court administer the oath of office and swear in the first African American woman as Vice President. I would hope Americans of all backgrounds can put aside their political differences to at least recognize what a significant moment that was.

I want to wish the new administration all the luck and strength they’ll need to help the country overcome its divisions, bring the scourge of the pandemic under control and restore dignity and experience to American governance.

Congratulations Mr President and Madam Vice President!

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I loved the ceremony. And I'm looking forward to the future. I watched with my kids and we will make an inauguration day cake. Congrats to the new president and madam VP!!!!! May God guide them, may they be humble enough to pursue wisdom in governance, and may God keep them and their families safe!

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I am uncharacteristically optimistic and look forward with resigned certainty to four years of that being tamped down with a vengeance.

Prove me wrong Mr President.
Lets hope that things go back to normal.

MPBA
Make Politics Boring Again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
The Capitol Rotunda is so pretty, and especially beautiful without the super mutants having taken it over!

I like that things have gone very smoothly so far without disruptions and that both Democrats and Republicans were respectful towards each other.

Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I especially liked the youth poet laureate's , Amanda Gorman, address. I always enjoy this part of the inauguration and it was beautiful. I'm proud of her! She had a speech impediment as a child. What a great inspiration and a thoughtful amazing address!

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God bless President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. I'm feeling very hopeful for America again and I feel proud to be an American again. It feels like a extremely heavy burden has been lifted off the shoulders of our country. There is such a calm about President Biden. As a lifelong Republican, I never thought I would feel hope and such relief with a Democratic President in the White House.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.