✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The importance of hearing the others:

• “A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him. The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but he who listens to advice is wise.” (Pro 12:14,15).

Consider that:

• “For by wise counsel you shall make your war; and in a multitude of wise men there is safety.” (Pro_24:6).

Therefore, if we don’t hear people, we will have to base our attitudes on what is written in the Holy Scripture.

Certainly, you are thinking: “but this is good”.

Well, if we interpret correctly, yes. Nonetheless, read what Paul said:

• “What then? Nevertheless, in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached. And I rejoice in this. Yet, also I will rejoice.” (Php 1:18).

When I read this for the first time, I thought that Paul had become crazy. How could Paul rejoice seeing Christ being preached in pretense? Nonetheless, see the verse below:

• “For there must also be heresies among you, that the approved ones may be revealed among you.” (1Co 11:19).

The truth is that our faith needs to be proved (1Pe 1:6,7). It is the heretical that defy us to review our concepts and values, confirming what is correct and shaking the entices and mistakes of Ha-Satan in our life (Heb 12:25-27).

Unfortunately, most of the people don’t care about fighting earnestly by the true faith (as Jude enjoined us – Jude 3). I know that, many times, this is very difficult, but it is this that will give us assurance that we are cultivating the true hope.

Many people say that what is important is to have sincerity in the heart. Nevertheless, the greatest tragedy is to be sincerely misguided. This can hurt our confidence in Jesus, as well as the confidence of people around us.

Think: how many times did we question the Creator about the non-fulfillment of His promises in our life? Well, Jesus isn’t a God that lie, nor change His mind (Mal 3:6; Num 23:19; Heb 13:8). His Word don’t fail (Jos 23:14), nor will pass (Mark 13:31).

Therefore, have a good day trusting in the Creator with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear Jehovah and depart from evil. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths (Prov 3:5-7).

Reactions: Brother-Mike