I-can-see

Jan 12, 2010
Atlanta
✟7,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the bible, there is a prophecy of a man who will dominate the world. A man with seemingly absolute power...one capable of calling fire from heaven, giving the breath of life, and able to convince the world to do war with our creator. A man Christians have labled the antichrist.

Now, I was wondering were such a ruler would come from...and I stumbled upon something quite interesting. A group called the Illuminate. Before I get into that, lets take a moment to list realistic requirements for world domination.

1.) The antichrist WILL be part of an older organization. One that has been waiting for his arrival, and has influence already in all parts of the globe.

We all know what happens when a person tries to strong arm their way into world domination...That's were you get people like Hitler and Napoleon, for example. They proved that the strong arm tactic will only make powerfull enemies who will oppose your rule, or you will simply over extend your reach. ( Like when Napoleon cleverly decided to put the Russians in their place by marching the French army clear across Europe to Russia under equiped and without jackets...Lets just say, that was the most one sided battle in history. Those men were cold, hungry, tired, and demoralized from the loss of so many soldiers from that long march...)

So, in order to rule the world, you must already have a subtle grip on it. You must have an organization who has its fingers in the worlds major politics, entertainment, and communication. Not too tight though, not initually. You have to creep your way into rule...such a process takes hundreds of years, and is impossible for a single person to achieve.

2.) The world has to "need" you.

Again, no one needs the likes of Hitler. However, because of Hitlers actions, we now have the UN. The United Nations now police the world in a way that might have caused major wars in the past.

Aaaaand...

3.) You have to be one of a kind...irreplacable. What's the point in ruling the world if someone can take your place by talking a better game?

Now, to the Illuminate. They were founded in the 18th century in Germany, by men in search of enlightenment and freedom. The get their name from the name that Christians have come to love to hate, Lucifer. The name Lucifer means "Light bringer" or "Bringer of the light". Now, you don't have to be fluent in Latin to see the simularities in the names. Illuminate, and Lucifer.

Now, you might think I might be streching hear...but the Illuminate claim Lucifer as their leader. Much like Christian claim Christ as ours.

So, anyway, they gathered followers over time. Since their organization reached religous status for its members, anyone inside is completely loyal to the organization. So, if they were to saaaay...get a few men in power to see their point of view, their influence could spread like a virus that is completely unchecked. The Illuminate have done just that. Over the years they have spread into every portion of society.

They have actually been able to sneak their way into everyday life. You are already familiar with their symbols if you have ever held an American dollar or connected phone service. You ever wonder what that nice pyramid on the back of an American dollar is? Or what it stands for? It is tha all seeing eye, and one of the many symbols the Illuminate use. The logo for AT&T is also an Illuminate symbol. Which is no suprise considering how that company has managed to bypass all Monopoly laws...Those are a few examples as to how they have fulfilled the first requirment.

Now for the second! :D

The world must NEED you...It is said that the Illuminate gathered much of their power after the world wars. Members of the Illuminate are said to have been influential in the founding of the United Nations after WW2. It is also said that they want one more world war to solidify their power and achieve their goals. I will go into detail on their goals in a later post...don't want this post TOO long. =/

The third is that no one will be able to replace you in power. The Illuminate are waiting for a man that desplays divine powers and charisma. A man such as this would quickly become an idol in the eyes of many people...and also such a man was forseen by John.

Woodrow Wilson, 28th president of the US, described the Illuminate as having power so complete and subtle that a person has to watch their mouth when speaking about them. This comming out of the mouth of a former US president is major...seeing as the US was and still is extremely powerfull. To make such a powerful man say something like that...you have to be very powerful indeed...

So, I think that the Illuminate are the means to an end...the way that THE antichrist will have power in our world...Heads up!

I-can-see

Jan 12, 2010
Atlanta
✟7,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Verizon must have missed that memo.

Verizon is wireless, AT&T uses land lines...

Stop trying to derail the thread using the AT&T. It is just petty of you.
http://www.christianforums.com/wiki/File:Question_book-new.svg

In economics, a monopoly (from Greek monos / &#956;&#959;&#957;&#959;&#962; (alone or single) + polein / &#960;&#969;&#955;&#949;&#953;&#957; (to sell)) exists when a specific individual or an enterprise has sufficient control over a particular product or service to determine significantly the terms on which other individuals shall have access to it. <---AT&T fits this btw.

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Ya, I read about the illuminati 30 years ago. I don't see it as having much influence in the endtimes. I think one needs a worold idealogoy that has been growing world wide for centuries. For the last 35 years I've thought it was related to Islam. I think they still have a few decades yet ebfore we will see who they will develop into a place to control the world. The 1st part of that road is will they take control of Europe and what will they do with that power. Then I think we will have a big clue.

dayhiker

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Verizon is wireless, AT&T uses land lines...

Stop trying to derail the thread using the AT&T. It is just petty of you.
http://www.christianforums.com/wiki/File:Question_book-new.svg

In economics, a monopoly (from Greek monos / &#956;&#959;&#957;&#959;&#962; (alone or single) + polein / &#960;&#969;&#955;&#949;&#953;&#957; (to sell)) exists when a specific individual or an enterprise has sufficient control over a particular product or service to determine significantly the terms on which other individuals shall have access to it. <---AT&T fits this btw.

Land Lines ?? what are those ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I-can-see

Jan 12, 2010
Atlanta
✟7,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I told you, I will not argue with you on that point.

Excellent, I will be waiting breathless with anticipation for you to delete:

"Which is no suprise considering how that company has managed to bypass all Monopoly laws..."

From your OP, then. :)

So, please find something else in that nice long OP to pick at. If you can't, then how about you leave this thread alone?

Don't you think its a bit ridiculous to start a thread claiming a company is violating monopoly laws (which is kind of a libel), and then when it is demonstrated that they don't, to become angry and demand that I leave? :confused:

If you can't stand to be shown to be incorrect, don't start threads. :smoke:

Upvote 0

I-can-see

Jan 12, 2010
Atlanta
✟7,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you can't stand to be shown to be incorrect, don't start threads

1.) You have not demonstrated that they don't.

2.) I showed you the definition of monopoly. If you pay attention at all to the company, then you will see that they are clever with how their monopoly is set up...it's nothing new though. People have been bypassing monopoly laws every since they came out.

3.) I will not argue on that point any longer, because it is like telling a kindergardener 1+1=2....but he does not want to believe despite the proof that is in life and on his very fingers. So, what would be the point in wasting breath explaining something so simple?

If you cannot see, then you never will...simple as that. I am not going to force your blind eyes open.

Don't you think its a bit ridiculous to start a thread claiming a company is violating monopoly laws (which is kind of a libel), and then when it is demonstrated that they don't, to become angry and demand that I leave?

4.) This thread is not about AT&T, or even a company. You might want to retake any reading comprehension classes you have taken over...learn how to find the subject in a sentence or paragraph. That would do you some good.

Upvote 0

I-can-see

Jan 12, 2010
Atlanta
✟7,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good grief.

The Brights are simply a group derived from naturalist philosophy and ethics.
They happily engage in debate with those from Christian philosophical schools of thought- its just that they do not have a concept of an entity that is unembodied.

I never heard of them before yesterday. However, from what I have seen on their sight, your words are true.

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

1.) You have not demonstrated that they don't.

Presumption of innocence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2.) I showed you the definition of monopoly. If you pay attention at all to the company, then you will see that they are clever with how their monopoly is set up...it's nothing new though. People have been bypassing monopoly laws every since they came out.

No, actually all you did was make an assertion

" In economics, a monopoly (from Greek monos / &#956;&#959;&#957;&#959;&#962; (alone or single) + polein / &#960;&#969;&#955;&#949;&#953;&#957; (to sell)) exists when a specific individual or an enterprise has sufficient control over a particular product or service to determine significantly the terms on which other individuals shall have access to it. <---AT&T fits this btw. "

Care to demonstrate that this is the case?

3.) I will not argue on that point any longer, because it is like telling a kindergardener 1+1=2....

I realize that it is apparently difficult for you to actually prove your point, but resorting to such an inane rejoinder isn't going to help you here.

but he does not want to believe despite the proof that is in life and on his very fingers. So, what would be the point in wasting breath explaining something so simple?

The point would be actually convincing people of your point, and having some credibility on this forum.

If you cannot see, then you never will...simple as that. I am not going to force your blind eyes open.

Then why did you bother making this thread in the first place? :confused:

4.) This thread is not about AT&T, or even a company.

Then why on earth did you mention them?

You might want to retake any reading comprehension classes you have taken over...learn how to find the subject in a sentence or paragraph. That would do you some good.

Do you believe this childish ad hominem is going to convince other posters that you are correct? I think you are seriously underestimating the level of discussions on CF. Seeing as it also flirts with the flaming rule, you might want to tone it down a bit, as well.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In the bible, there is a prophecy of a man who will dominate the world. A man with seemingly absolute power...one capable of calling fire from heaven, giving the breath of life, and able to convince the world to do war with our creator. A man Christians have labled the antichrist.

Now, I was wondering were such a ruler would come from...and I stumbled upon something quite interesting. A group called the Illuminate. Before I get into that, lets take a moment to list realistic requirements for world domination.

1.) The antichrist WILL be part of an older organization. One that has been waiting for his arrival, and has influence already in all parts of the globe.

We all know what happens when a person tries to strong arm their way into world domination...That's were you get people like Hitler and Napoleon, for example. They proved that the strong arm tactic will only make powerfull enemies who will oppose your rule, or you will simply over extend your reach. ( Like when Napoleon cleverly decided to put the Russians in their place by marching the French army clear across Europe to Russia under equiped and without jackets...Lets just say, that was the most one sided battle in history. Those men were cold, hungry, tired, and demoralized from the loss of so many soldiers from that long march...)

So, in order to rule the world, you must already have a subtle grip on it. You must have an organization who has its fingers in the worlds major politics, entertainment, and communication. Not too tight though, not initually. You have to creep your way into rule...such a process takes hundreds of years, and is impossible for a single person to achieve.

2.) The world has to "need" you.

Again, no one needs the likes of Hitler. However, because of Hitlers actions, we now have the UN. The United Nations now police the world in a way that might have caused major wars in the past.

Aaaaand...

3.) You have to be one of a kind...irreplacable. What's the point in ruling the world if someone can take your place by talking a better game?

Now, to the Illuminate. They were founded in the 18th century in Germany, by men in search of enlightenment and freedom. The get their name from the name that Christians have come to love to hate, Lucifer. The name Lucifer means "Light bringer" or "Bringer of the light". Now, you don't have to be fluent in Latin to see the simularities in the names. Illuminate, and Lucifer.

Now, you might think I might be streching hear...but the Illuminate claim Lucifer as their leader. Much like Christian claim Christ as ours.

So, anyway, they gathered followers over time. Since their organization reached religous status for its members, anyone inside is completely loyal to the organization. So, if they were to saaaay...get a few men in power to see their point of view, their influence could spread like a virus that is completely unchecked. The Illuminate have done just that. Over the years they have spread into every portion of society.

They have actually been able to sneak their way into everyday life. You are already familiar with their symbols if you have ever held an American dollar or connected phone service. You ever wonder what that nice pyramid on the back of an American dollar is? Or what it stands for? It is tha all seeing eye, and one of the many symbols the Illuminate use. The logo for AT&T is also an Illuminate symbol. Which is no suprise considering how that company has managed to bypass all Monopoly laws...Those are a few examples as to how they have fulfilled the first requirment.

Now for the second! :D

The world must NEED you...It is said that the Illuminate gathered much of their power after the world wars. Members of the Illuminate are said to have been influential in the founding of the United Nations after WW2. It is also said that they want one more world war to solidify their power and achieve their goals. I will go into detail on their goals in a later post...don't want this post TOO long. =/

The third is that no one will be able to replace you in power. The Illuminate are waiting for a man that desplays divine powers and charisma. A man such as this would quickly become an idol in the eyes of many people...and also such a man was forseen by John.

Woodrow Wilson, 28th president of the US, described the Illuminate as having power so complete and subtle that a person has to watch their mouth when speaking about them. This comming out of the mouth of a former US president is major...seeing as the US was and still is extremely powerfull. To make such a powerful man say something like that...you have to be very powerful indeed...

So, I think that the Illuminate are the means to an end...the way that THE antichrist will have power in our world...Heads up!

This is becoming more visible, isn't it? The entire world is in upset, uncertain, "looking" for "help". Looks like their plan is working....

Thank you for posting. I'm taking this before Abba. He admonishes us to put on His entire armour. Let's pray that He grants clarity, discernment, and wisdom, and emables us to, through His might and power, set our faces like flint.

Things are heating up....not quite a simmer yet. The news will announce more and more disasters to set the world to fearing and many will grow faint. More and more fists will be raised in anger against God. It will be like a "fever" and the tragedy is that God wil close the minds and hearts of many. They will be on a slippery down-slope and won't know it. The door of grace will have closed by God Himself, just as he closed the door to Noah's ark.

God has said Himself that He will not always strive with man. He means exactly what He says. The question is:

When will God's striving with man end?

I fear it will be soon.

Upvote 0