Southern California
✟3,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
In Luke 13:24 it says, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say to you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

This indicates to me that those who say, "I am going to wait until my deathbed, and then I will accept the Lord," may find themselves unable to do so when the time comes. Every time you harden your heart by rejecting Jesus it becomes a little bit harder; and by the end of your life it may be so hard that you will not even be able to receive Christ.

In Psalms 32:5-6, I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity I have not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

Then there is Isaiah 55:6-8, Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

****related links****
sanctification.

What it means to believe.

A sure foundation.
****related links****

Last edited: