The icedragon101 election archive including poll

Should Icedragon101 be an SDA Moderator?

• Yes

• Apply later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

happy1sda

Jan 23, 2007
✟15,142.00
Faith
SDA
Hello,

I would like to know, since this election is over. Why do you continue to fight about the election? The person is not even running any more, Why. What is the purpose? I seems that some will not even allow Icedragon101 of dignity in the face of defeat. It show that you are not really Christians.

It seems to me as I have been looking over the forum last few weeks that there has been a lot of fighting here and it seems that that a few people are responsible the tension and problems, they are the same that are fighting in this thread

It amazes me how woobadooba can accuse icedragon101 of accusing woobadooba of wrong doing and not provide any evidence to prove the claim. where is the evidence, this is the very accusation that woobadooba is making against Icedragon101.

Trust and Obey you say Icedragon101 flammed, you must have a low flame threashold because I did not see any, could you please explaine what you are talking about?

Can you also tell me what was reported?

Upvote 0

IntoTheCrimsonSky

~ ¤ Love. It's in you. ¤ ~
Mar 10, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟11,569.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

I would like to know, since this election is over. Why do you continue to fight about the election? The person is not even running any more, Why. What is the purpose? I seems that some will not even allow Icedragon101 of dignity in the face of defeat. It show that you are not really Christians.

It seems to me as I have been looking over the forum last few weeks that there has been a lot of fighting here and it seems that that a few people are responsible the tension and problems, they are the same that are fighting in this thread

It amazes me how woobadooba can accuse icedragon101 of accusing woobadooba of wrong doing and not provide any evidence to prove the claim. where is the evidence, this is the very accusation that woobadooba is making against Icedragon101.

Trust and Obey you say Icedragon101 flammed, you must have a low flame threashold because I did not see any, could you please explaine what you are talking about?

Can you also tell me what was reported?
Ever since the website change in July (although I assume there's been some problems before) everyone seems to be a lot more on edge around here. It gets better at times, and then it heats up again. Yes, it seems to be worse between certain people. It's very sad to watch. :( I pray for peace here whenever I get a chance.

As for reports, you can check those out here if you like: http://foru.ms/f638-ecumenical-reports.html . It isn't all of them since it only goes back to a certain date, but you get a pretty good idea of what people are getting complaints about. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.