The icedragon101 election archive including poll

Should Icedragon101 be an SDA Moderator?

• Yes

• Apply later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't get too down about being rejected by your 'own'. Have you ever heard of animals that eat they're young? It's kind of like that. If you ever try to leave, be careful! They'll throw things at you and call you names, and you'll have a footprint on your backside as you leave the door.:)

Keep lookin' UP!

Upvote 0

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't believe someone reported Ice for a post violation because they didn't like his answer to a question.

Like, as if I would waste my time answering questions if my answers are going to get reported. :doh:

Just goes to show the how utterly ludicrous this whole thing is.
Nature of the beast...

Victory for the nay-sayers! Here, here!

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's interesting how you people try to make those who didn't vote for ice look like they have committed some moral crime!

Just as you have the right to vote for him, we have the right to vote against him. Just as you have your reasons for wanting him to be a mod, we have our reasons for believing that he wouldn't be a good moderator for this forum.

Don't try to make us feel guilty for making a decision. We are not doomsday prophets. We are just simply people that have exercised our right to vote, and voice our opinion. Just because we don't agree with you, that doesn't make us bad people.

Upvote 0

IntoTheCrimsonSky

~ ¤ Love. It's in you. ¤ ~
Mar 10, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟11,569.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Erg. I could have sworn the election didn't end untill tomorrow. I've had such limited time here over the past week that I didn't have a chance to read the election questions. So, I came here to do that now..and to put in my vote..and find out it's over. Ah well. A single vote wouldn't have changed those results, anyway.

Sorry for missing it all, Ice.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Woob, you need to stop fighting with NightEternal and start learning from him instead.

I don't see that I'm fighting with Night; rather, I'm putting his erroneous generalizations in their proper place.

By the way, when you get your life right with God you can attempt to tell me what I need, and who I need to learn from. Until then I will only take counsel on such matters from people that I know to be godly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StormyOne

Senior Veteran
Aug 21, 2005
Alabama
✟5,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see that I'm fighting with Night; rather, I'm putting his erroneous generalizations in their proper place.

By the way, when you get your life right with God you can attempt to tell me what I need, and who I need to learn from. Until then I will only take counsel on such matters from people that I know to be godly.

quoting myself.....

What I expect from you is that you will continue to be arrogant and take the position that you know everything... so... have a nice day...
forgot to mention one other thing... besides the arrogance, and know it all attitude... rudeness....

Have a nice day....

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
quoting myself.....

forgot to mention one other thing... besides the arrogance, and know it all attitude... rudeness....

Have a nice day....

Enjoy it now while you can, stormy. When we get our SDA mods in active mode you won't be harassing me or anyone else anymore.

Upvote 0

StormyOne

Senior Veteran
Aug 21, 2005
Alabama
✟5,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Enjoy it now while you can, stormy. When we get our SDA mods in active mode you won't be harassing me or anyone else anymore.
and the good thing is neither will you Woob.... It indeed will be a blessing not to see any more rude comments posted by you....have a nice day..... waiting for a better day...

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
and the good thing is neither will you Woob.... It indeed will be a blessing not to see any more rude comments posted by you....have a nice day..... waiting for a better day...

What I find to be most interesting about you is that when a progressive insults someone on here you don't say a word against what is said. But when anyone else supposedly insults a progressive you are all over that person.

This tells us a lot about the kind of person you really are.

Upvote 0

StormyOne

Senior Veteran
Aug 21, 2005
Alabama
✟5,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I find to be most interesting about you is that when a progressive insults someone on here you don't say a word against what is said. But when anyone else supposedly insults a progressive you are all over that person.

as your rudeness tells us alot about you...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And the personal insults fly rampantly around the room - all in the name of SDAism...

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the personal insults fly rampantly around the room - all in the name of SDAism...

There is a difference though between stalking someone, like stormy is doing to me, for the sake of antagonizing me, and just simply informing a person that his thinking is wrong about something.

I admit that I have been rude at times, but for stormy to keep telling me this, while being rude himself, is quite amazing. Yes, it is amazing how people can't see that they are doing exactly what they are condemning others for!!!

You just wonder how long it will take for them to catch on.

Upvote 0

StormyOne

Senior Veteran
Aug 21, 2005
Alabama
✟5,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a difference though between stalking someone, like stormy is doing to me, for the sake of antagonizing me, and just simply informing a person that his thinking is wrong about something.

I admit that I have been rude at times, but for stormy to keep telling me this, while being rude himself, is quite amazing. Yes, it is amazing how people can't see that they are doing exactly what they are condemning others for!!!

You just wonder how long it will take for them to catch on.
not stalking you at all Woob, I am responding to your comments to me, in this one thread, I am not following you all over the forum as others have done to you.... when you catch on, others will catch on....

while I can be rude, I have never been as rude as you consistently tend to be, and I am choosing to respond to your rudeness this day..... have a good day...

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not stalking you at all Woob, I am responding to your comments to me, in this one thread, I am not following you all over the forum as others have done to you.... when you catch on, others will catch on....

while I can be rude, I have never been as rude as you consistently tend to be..... have a good day...

Grow up already! You are acting like a gradeschooler.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.