✟4,248.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
shyanne said:
:D ello every1 well i just kinda wana hava a club where ppl can just come in and talk. well who wants to be the first?:D

misty
'

Gee, I sure hope this isn't just a discussion forum for girls lol... Yah, I like to talk. Very often, it's difficult to find a place on this site where I can just talk... ya know, about whatever. So yah, great idea misty, I just hope people actually talk... Ever think that maybe I'm talking about talking? Hah... weird... w0w... i must be pretty bored.

To the glory of God,

Randy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Misty I found my way here finally. Hmmmmmmm........lets see(thinking)................................................*
We can talk about beautiful places to live around the world.

When I was little I thought I would live in the mountains by a beautiful waterfall ..........with lots of beautiful trees and all the animals would be my friends.

Smile.................

Love
Mom:)

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TamaraLynne said:
Hi Misty I found my way here finally. Hmmmmmmm........lets see(thinking)................................................*
We can talk about beautiful places to live around the world.

When I was little I thought I would live in the mountains by a beautiful waterfall ..........with lots of beautiful trees and all the animals would be my friends.

Smile.................

Love
Mom:)
Sorry Misty..............I think I scared everyone away with the comment of how I thought I would be friends with all the little animals..............lol.

Topic can change..........I won't suggest anything because I'm kinda silly.

Love
Mom

Reactions: shyanne
Upvote 0

shyanne

Senior Veteran
Mar 18, 2006
in my happy place
✟12,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
TamaraLynne said:
Sorry Misty..............I think I scared everyone away with the comment of how I thought I would be friends with all the little animals..............lol.

Topic can change..........I won't suggest anything because I'm kinda silly.

Love
Mom

lol i love u Mom

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.