The Hypocrisy of Christians: The Sins They Hate/Excuse

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here’s what Paul said about judging sin and sinners: Christians are supposed to be fruit inspectors regarding the church:

1Co 5:9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people—

1Co 5:10 not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.

1Co 5:11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one.

1Co 5:12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge?

1Co 5:13 God judges those outside. “Purge the evil person from among you.”

Here’s that same passage in the GNB:

1Co 5:9 In the letter that I wrote you I told you not to associate with immoral people.

1Co 5:10 Now I did not mean pagans who are immoral or greedy or are thieves, or who worship idols. To avoid them you would have to get out of the world completely.

1Co 5:11 What I meant was that you should not associate with a person who calls himself a believer but is immoral or greedy or worships idols or is a slanderer or a drunkard or a thief. Don't even sit down to eat with such a person.

1Co 5:12 (12-13) After all, it is none of my business to judge outsiders. God will judge them. But should you not judge the members of your own fellowship? As the scripture says, "Remove the evil person from your group."

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm not knocking churches down. Their are few decent churches left. Some of worst people hide behind churches. Its smoke screen. Romans chapter 12:2. And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. These carnal minded people are not sincere and diligent about serving God. They give outward appearance of being chastisement. Inwardly thier demonic. They don't have holy spirit. Second Corinthians chapter 2: 11. Lest satan should get an advantage of us ; for we are not ignorant of his devices. Satan uses different methods to keep people on the wrong path. Lust, entertainment, distractions, pride, vanity, ego, occult, hatred, gossip and slander. Lot of people going to denominations dont have spirtual growth. That's what satan wants. It's a dead end street. TAARUBAH in Hebrew means = hostage. APHRSUNE in Greek means = reckless, fool, egotism. Philippians 4:7. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Jesus christ. TOWBUNAH in Hebrew means = wisdom, reason, willfulness. James chapter 1 states, All wisdom and knowledge comes from God. Those who enjoy playing church, reject Jesus wisdom and knowledge. Thiers lifes are lie. It's just smoke screen. Ever hear of lip service.??. Proverbs 16:16. How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! And to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver. You need wisdom and understanding to get past antichrist near future. Many people will be deceived by antichrist lies and deception. Lacking knowledge is bad news. AGRAMMATOS in Greek means = unlearned. You don't want to be in that position when antichrist arrives 6th trump. 14:33. Wisdom rests in the heart of him that has understanding : But that which is in the midst of fools is made known. Many people will be too ashamed to face Jesus at 7th trump. Many people will worship antichrist 6th trump. Too lazy to study the bible or listening to misguided preachers. We see the distinction between the wise and fool's.

Upvote 0