The Holy Spirit is our Comforter and Guide!

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"'Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.'" (John 14:27)

Jesus Christ's peace does not depend on how things are going in this world, and this peace is not dependent on how this world handles things.

And this peace is Jesus Christ's peace > "My peace," He does say. So, this is the peace which Jesus our Groom on Heaven's throne is experiencing and enjoying . . . and sharing with us; so, I would say, we can so share with Christ, now - - - even feeling what He is feeling in > His < peace.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Holy Spirit guides me to glory!
And in that day you will ask Me nothing.
Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you
ask the Father in My name He will give you.

(John 6:23)

From the ends of the earth we have tarried, we have touched the ‘hem of His garment’, we have provoked one another to the deepest love and grace-driven works, including, reclaiming the time-turned-faith sensitive Apostle’s estate (or tradition). For if it forced to remain time sensitive, He would no longer be God of the living, but (incorrectly) of the dead.

In my name, or in his stead to pray has taken on dividing criticism (whether in the Greek or not). Regardless, all agree the degree of maturity of answered prayer is the subject of receiving such a blessing. Not by might and not by power, though they may be hosts, it is the living example of many sufferings and adversities we enter through that door provided by His Spirit.

• Winner
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
.But the LORD delivers him out of them all."

. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .(Psalm 34:19)

So . . . in case we have a certain affliction which is getting a lot of attention and mention in this world > that is only one. We are guaranteed "many" :) And we are guaranteed how God will deliver us out of them "all".

Plus, your troubles are included in my afflictions, because I love you as myself; so what you go through is my problem, too. So, the more people I love and care for means I have more and more afflictions I have adopted as I get more and more into loving even any and all people, in God's all-loving love.

So . . . don't get addicted to some one problem :)

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums