The Holy Spirit is our Comforter and Guide!

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Holy Spirit is our Counsellor and Help through it all!
Oh-Sustainer, oh-succoring strength of the Spirit that one day finds us, help us Lord to draw upon the Rock of all ages, for God’s riches have never been greater, and I believe nor have the perils.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am compelled to say so easily, that when our fruit is unleashed by the Spirit, he does have the capacity to direct it wherever; the trench or the heights with a lasting effect, penetratingly so.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am compelled to say so easily, that when our fruit is unleashed by the Spirit, he does have the capacity to direct it wherever; the trench or the heights with a lasting effect, penetratingly so.
Where we go He knows! When we go He cares! How we go He guides! 'The Comforter has come...'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"be content with such things as you have" (in Hebrews 13:5)

While we go through anything, we can become unconditionally content.

Yes, God's love is unconditional, and I think this includes unconditional in contentment, and we can have this perfect satisfaction in sharing with Him.

And so, I am finding, it can work for me to start my day by doing . . . nothing . . . just be quiet, be still and know He is God. And trust Him, depend on Him, to make me quiet and content . . . satisfied in His peace . . . and then discover how He rules me in His peace > to satisfy and guide me . . . not only in what I do but what I am thinking and feeling.

And, of course, trust Him in prayer to do this with others, not just me. All-loving love has His contentment. So, this is not only about myself getting blessed and taken care of, but God's love has us content in loving and caring for any and all people.

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0