The Holy Spirit affirms: we each had a word spoken over us, into which we were born

I know the word that was spoken over me...

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes and I have written it down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and I have written it down and I have prayed about it

• No

• No and I don't know where the Holy Spirit would say to start

• No and not knowing where to start, I don't know how to ask in prayer

• Total voters

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I have spent a long time, wrestling with what it is to identify with God, particularly in the light of Evolution - there is a sense in which they are two very different things, so I have spent time trying to understand it. What the Holy Spirit has been able to get across, is that we each have a word that was spoken over us, into which we were born. In other words, we are distinct, even from one another, in a way foundationally (but also by interpretation, moreso) and also in a way by distinction from those who believe in Evolution - whose word is not enough to distinguish them.

The Holy Spirit having affirmed this for me, I feel it is my calling to set out for everyone, that there is a hope in keeping what was spoken over us, for life. In other words, we are destined to become more unique, not necessarily just more adaptive and this is born out by what we see in Creation around us: owls with quiet wings, caterpillars becoming butterflies becoming caterpillars, centipede's moving hundreds of legs - all things that require nuance and a deftness of touch that simply cannot happen by accident. None of the things God has Created can ultimately express that it is solely their doing; by the same token, none of those same things has need of justifying itself before God, because that which was spoken over them, has set them free.

This is God's doing, first to create, then to release. This being so, that He gives a word that is uniquely the creature's own, means that ultimately the creature becomes more uniquely what they wanted to be - if the creature evolves, it evolves distinctly along the path of most expression of that uniqueness. In sin, it is not being unique that our sin begins (in principle). We have no excuse, God does not want what He has spoken over us to come back to Him in the same condition - even the serpent is expected to remit the upright, if their difference is established in God. The world will tell you "Oh, that, that's because of mutation" which is not wrong if you allow the creature to be as much the more true, but which belies the truth that actually there is a word, for that which is unique to the creature!

So do we vary even a little bit, from what what was spoken over us was? Of course, but we continually come back to being more true to it, because God gives us nothing else - God, in His Righteousness, knowing exactly what it was that we most liked, about how He created us. This is strength, the Devil cannot supplant the word you have been given, because he doesn't know the relationship you have with God - nor can he create it, nor can he take it from you! This is the joy that is in God, that God is for us and ultimately there is no other, but those that believe the same! What Joy!