timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Because of the Holocaust, any form or even hint of Anti-Semitism (basically anti-Jewish actions) became outlawed.

The post-war policy greatly benefited the Jews, not only by costly war reparations from the innocent German civilians (who also hate and are also victims of the Nazis) but by also invading the lands in the Palestine with impunity.

The Anti-Anti-Semitism movement led the world to turn a blind eye against the injustices perpetrated by the Jews.

Now, this movement has taken a new form. It is now called "Political Correctness" which now encompasses a much larger group to turn a blind eye on.

I'm starting to wonder if the WWII is really a decisive victory but whose victory?? Who really won??

• Informative
Reactions: Radrook

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
I sometimes get frustrated with people who conflate criticism of Israeli policy with anti-semitism. But that doesn't change the fact that anti-semitism exists in many places, and is inexcusable.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I'm starting to wonder if the WWII is really a decisive victory but whose victory?? Who really won??
Yhwh used it to restore Israel.
Whoever Blesses them will be Blessed..
Whoever seeks their harm will be wiped out...(cursed/ destroyed/ gone)

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
I was going to reply to this thread, but then realised that anything I said could and would be taken out of context:doh:
The fact that you missed an opportunity to condemn anti-semitism makes you an anti-semite...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Jews are responsible for some of the most heinous acts of the 20th century - like Woody Allen, Groucho Marx, Adam Sandler and Sacha Baron Cohen.

You can add Don Rickles to the list. But Groucho??? Never. Are you meshuga? :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Jews are responsible for some of the most heinous acts of the 20th century - like Woody Allen, Groucho Marx, Adam Sandler and Sacha Baron Cohen.

Three of those do not belong in the same sentence with that turgid hack.

• Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

ShaulHaTarsi

Jul 9, 2016
USA
✟8,181.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jews self-identify as both a religious and tribal group. Therefore criticism of the tribe is seen as criticism of the religion and criticism of the religion is seen as criticism of the tribe. This is probably most clearly seen in the nuremberg laws, though Hitler's harping on and on about the "Evil" of the Jews was mainly bashing the religion. How, one may ask, is race connected to one's cultural and religious beliefs? it made perfect sense to Hitler and the Nazis, and it makes perfect sense to most Jews.

Real antisemitism does exist, and so does genuine criticism of Judaism, Jewish culture, and Israel. But because those are so interconnected it's difficult to be seen criticizing one without actually criticizing the other. Indeed, it's difficult to actually offer criticism of Israel without also criticizing the Jewish religion on whose basis it rests. It's indeed difficult to criticize the Jewish religion without actually criticizing the Jewish people, whose Jewishness is largely derived from the Jewish religion.

Finally, I don't think there's some magic antisemitic gene floating around, and that Europeans are gradually shifting their phobias over to Muslims.

Upvote 0