The Highway to Hell from Homosexuality to Transgenderism to Transhumanism to annihilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
We are witnessing the rebelious man/anthropos/people of sin rising.

God for the last 2000 years established a highway to heaven, and now we see Satan establishing his highway to Hell.

Will God stand still and watch his creation destroyed before his eyes? Or will he act to shorten these dark dark days that we the believers are all living in, least none of his sheep be left blemished?

Here is a video by Dr White describing the endemic spiritual sickness spreading like wildfire across the globe.

Where will you stand?

• Haha
Reactions: LinguaIgnota

Na Nach Oi!

Embracing paradoxical thinking
Dec 4, 2016
Earth
✟55,404.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
We are witnessing the rebelious man/anthropos/people of sin rising.

God for the last 2000 years established a highway to heaven, and now we see Satan establishing his highway to Hell.

Will God stand still and watch his creation destroyed before his eyes? Or will he act to shorten these dark dark days that we the believers are all living in, least none of his sheep be left blemished?

Here is a video by Dr White describing the endemic spiritual sickness spreading like wildfire across the globe.

Where will you stand?

You forget feminism and misandry.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The enemies of God want to destroy what defines a sanctified family, destroy gender by getting rid of the definition of male and female, then finally destroying humanity by infusing it within a technocratic cybernetic society that is void of feelings and emotions. All the robotic theme of pop culture is this form of transhumanism, with the false promise of being better and stronger.

Look what the Satanic agenda is...

Destroy family, destroy gender, destroy human feelings and emotions.

In a technocratic cybernetic society, there is no free will and all facets of life are algorithmically controlled.

It is an outright war against God. No time to be sleeping or suplicating with advocates or lobbiests of such ungodly highway that leads to total annihilation of the human race.

Will God stand back and watch?

Scripture tells us....

21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. (Matthew 24:21-22)

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Where will you stand?

I think that in very many ways mankind is coming to realize that human sexuality is no longer a black and white issue but is far more complex than ever before thought. The thoughtful Christian should strive for justice and compassion rather than judgment and condemnation.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Justice and compassion are tied to the love of God and Christians are obligated to instruct humanity to what is morally right and since God uses the faithful as a means test to put the world under judgment, any one breaking his moral laws will feel the guilt and the judgment of God knocking on their heart's door.

Christianity is not about feelings, rather it is about justice, compassion and loyalty of the one true God of the Holy Bible.

Jesus said.....

"Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

It is the love of God that instructs Christains to correct what is morally wrong in the world and to make disciples of them, for this is the greater calling of a disciple.

When someone makes a comment to the contrary of the following, they are not in God's love and accuse God of lying, when God clearly declares....

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:27)

Jesus ratifies this by saying....

"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' (Matthew 19:14)

Satan in the Garden who lied to Adam and Eve deliberately made it NOT a black and white issue, when in fact it was cut and dry that Adam and Eve would die because they disobeyed God. It is a very dangerous thing to cross God and to teach others to conform to the wicked ways of this world.

This following statement poses a great danger to the truth of God

Sexuality is no longer a black and white issue but is far more complex than ever before thought.

The concept of this day and age we are living in, is the promotion of a highway to hell from homosexuality to transgenderism to transhumanism to annihilation and what is sad is that God has either been ignored in this rebellious global society or he has been inadvertidly called a liar by those who have foresaken the covenant of his only begotten Son and had pleasure in unrighteousness by pushing and serving a LIE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Your Brother In Christ

Christian YouTuber
Jan 30, 2017
USA
✟17,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a lot to cover, well I am Anti-Sin and this is were I stand on Homosexual and Transgender:

I would Put the Video covering the Boy scouts change, allowing Transgender in but CF removed it. so if you want to know about it then follow the link, (Click Here)

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
This is a lot to cover, well I am Anti-Sin and this is were I stand on Homosexual and Transgender:

I would Put the Video covering the Boy scouts change, allowing Transgender in but CF removed it. so if you want to know about it then follow the link, (Click Here)

I watched the two videos and the underlying theme behind Transgenderism is a Disorderly Desire, within the 21st century culture that has embraced an Autonomous law when it comes to tolerance.

Please read the topic of great concern in the thread linked below.....

The Man of Sin has been revealed in our day and age, the Great Falling Away has begun!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
This is a "slippery slope argument," that once you start accepting gays, you're going down a slope that will end in disaster. But slippery slope arguments aren't normally all that useful.

The problem is that we were on that slope since the founding of the US. First we gave rights to everyone, not just nobles. Then we extended it to women. Then we extended it to blacks. At every phase of this there were arguments that that this was contrary to the Bible and would end up in disaster.

You can certainly object to acceptance of gays, transgenders, or whatever. But projecting that into everything falling apart isn't any more valid now than it would have been when we gave women the vote or equality to blacks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Jesus lifted up women when they were treated as second class citizens. The apostle treated the african eunuch equal to any one who enters the covenant of Christ.

God prophesied of Africa coming to the Lord and so we see blessings from God to those who deserved equality and protection under the blood covenant of the only begotten Son of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Jesus lifted up women...

6While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the Leper, 7a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

8When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. “Why this waste?” they asked. 9“This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.”

10Aware of this, Jesus said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 11The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me. 12When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. 13Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.” (Matthew 26:6-13)

God lifted up Africans.....

7At that time gifts will be brought to the Lord Almighty from a people tall and smooth-skinned,
from a people feared far and wide, an aggressive nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by rivers— (Isaiah 18:7)

The apostles lifted up Africans and treated them equally under the blood covenant of the only begotten Son....

34The eunuch asked Philip, “Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?”35Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

36As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, “Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?” [38And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him.39When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. (Acts 8:34-39)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The Times that we are living in, where rationality, objectivity and fundamentals of what defines marriage, family and humanity has been taken to the Sci-Fi realm of ambiguity and of confusion and we all know who is the author of confusion and so we have humanity legislating its own demise by virtue of its mark, the mark of the beast, that is imposed on all of humanity to accept the Sci-Fi realm or else.....

Please watch this revealing clip, it will certainly give discernment that the end is near, very near.......

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
XY does not equal XX, neither does XX equal XY.

The demonic insanity that plagues humanity continues, with many prophesying Christians taking a back seat on the issue of what is morally acceptable within a society that influences the future generations.

Stop these man/anthropos/people of sin at once, by bringing awareness to the next generation and to the unsuspecting that homosexuality and transgenderism is unacceptable.

Say NO to the man/people of sin.......

Upvote 0

Victory-N-Christ

God:Mighty -N-Power!!
Feb 25, 2017
Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi there. Interesting post.Just wondering have you ever Googled former gay now Christian testimonies?I'm not endorsing gay..it's a sin. Do you think that heterosexual people understand the true struggle of what it's like to wrestle with that desire for "strange" flesh?Again I'm just curious to hear your thoughts on the matter or anyone else's. Thanks.

• Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Do you think that heterosexual people understand the true struggle of what it's like to wrestle with that desire for "strange" flesh?

I can only speak for myself. You said it, that is....

"Wrestle with the desire of strange flesh"

This would include inappropriate behavior with animals amongst other demonic and unnatural psychopathic tendencies of individuals far removed from the Light and the Love of God.

Paul describes these psychopaths as living in a strong delusion, that makes them oblivious to the truth of God and his Christ. They are described as having a form of godliness, but denying the power, laws and natural ways of God altogether.

I do not see it as a struggle, but more of an acquaintance within the psychy of people who become comfortable within those practices. This leads to the conclusion that they would be no different....

To a rapist who has an urge to rape
To a pedophile who has an urge to abuse children
To a muderer who has an urge to murder
To a thief who has an urge to steal

The difference between the Theocratic law society that held these practices from being revealed out in the open, compared to the autonomous law society of today is....

There is nothing holding these practices back and eventually there is no awareness of what is wrong or right, without the reference to the objective moral laws of God, because everything is made on subject merits. Therefore when a homosexual, a rapist, a pedophile is not confronted or opposed on these issues, then generally humans will do what they are allowed to do, knowing that there are no consequences. This slowly degrades society to the point where the beast within man will slowly but surely regard rape and pedaphilia as a pleasurable experience and not a struggle with sin.

Those who practice homosexual and transgender lifestyles are acting out lawlessness, because they know they are unopposed within an Autonomous law society. So it no longer is a struggle but a comfort zone, where they can boast about it, hence the gay pride rallies.

Therefore there is no struggle at all! It should be preposterous to think that a thief, a rapist, a murderer, a pedophile, a homosexual, a transgender struggles with those crimes, yet they choose to continue doing those crimes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Victory-N-Christ

God:Mighty -N-Power!!
Feb 25, 2017
Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I can only speak for myself. You said it, that is....

"Wrestle with the desire of strange flesh"

This would include inappropriate behavior with animals amongst other demonic and unnatural psychopathic tendencies of individuals far removed from the Light and the Love of God.

Paul describes these psychopaths as living in a strong delusion, that makes them oblivious to the truth of God and his Christ. They are described as having a form of godliness, but denying the power, laws and natural ways of God altogether.

I do not see it as a struggle, but more of an acquaintance within the psychy of people who become comfortable within those practices. This leads to the conclusion that they would be no different....

To a rapist who had an urge to rape
To a pedophile who has an urge to abuse children
To a muderer who has an urge to murder
To a thief who has an urge yo steal

The difference between the Theocratic law society that held these practices from being revealed out in the open, compared to the autonomous law society of today is....

There is nothing holding these practices back and eventually there is no awareness of what is wrong or right within the objective moral laws of God, because everything is made on subject merits. Therefore when a homosexual, a rapist, a pedophile is not confronted or opposed on these issues, then generally humans will do what they are allowed to do, knowing that there are no consequences. This slowly degrades society to the point where the beast within man will slowly but surely regard rape and pedaphilia as a pleasurable experience and not a struggle with sin.

Those who practice homosexual and transgender lifestyles are acting out lawlessness, because they know they are unopposed within an Autonomous law society. So it no longer is a struggle but a comfort zone, where they can boast about it.

Therefore there is no struggle at all! It should be preposterous to think that a thief a rapist, a murderer, a pedaphili, a homosexual, a transgender struggles with those crimes, yet they choose to continue doing those crimes.
So..you don't think they struggle.Well Okay. Thanks for your reply.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Those who do crimes will continue to do them, if they believe that they have support and are unopposed. Homosexuality and transgenderism is no longer behind the closets. Since homosexuality and transgenderism is supported by most western world governments, it will flourish unopposed. If the state of the world is not a reflection of what the governments have allowed unopposed, then I don't know what is.

Homosexuality, transgenderism, pedaphilia, rape, theft, murder are all crimes, that if left unchecked and unopposed will reign in a new age of terror.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.