Guelph
✟15,427.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I would like to share some of the things I have learned, which is quite a lot, more then I can register at this time. The main thing is the topic of right and wrong. We all think we know right and wrong, at least most of do, however when it comes to the highest picture, the grand perspective, as well as the highest meaning highest good(which is I am almost certain is the same) right is very complicated. Let me give you an example; What if you met a really nice guy or girl and you saw a man tell him to F off because he walked in front of him. We would all assume the man was wrong, we would assume easily that that rude action does not belong. Naturally. However what if the man who got told was very blessed and ready for a great change and that action was the straw that broke the camels back and the men then went on to do great things because he was so sick of being wronged and having so many wrong in the world. That 'wrong' action' would be right for the world.

wrong action can and does have many great right actions stemming from it. We, if we are good people question ourselves if we are good enough asnd in doing so wrong action feeds good in us people. There are many many rights that wrong actions create. Just the thought of seeing someone wrong does many things to us, we think it is sick and wrong and thus we wouldnt do that and thus it fortifies us in our" rightness" We make vows to ourselves, and our actions our gestures, what we decide to do, and also our hidden energies, silent signals that scream. We also think to ourselves that we are better then the wrong doers and this feeds us guiding us and building strength in our foundations. However we must keep in mind that we may not know the whole picture or the reason he was doing the wrong. What if telling some one to f off is an act of rebellion and is ultimately sustaining and building his own foundations. His way of doing right and just has a dirty mouth. I dont mean 'just' because every right action isois important. At the the top of ladder, and yet I believe even at the bottom their is goodness purity and right. Purity is large topic I will get into later. To expand, the highest good is the highest good, the highest right is the highest right and every thing else, lower is less important, and thus less powerful. Pure love being stronger, and best, while lesser, tainted love, being less. We feel the and know?? and intuit the highest love. It goes right into us and right to our core. For example everyone love nourishment and being upheld and fed. We need nourishment to live and grow, just like a tree needs light to live. SOme say light is love and life. Even the lowest on the ladder has love for being loved and supported, we care for even the lowest life forms. So what it boils down too is that pure love is the strongest because it cares for the whole and not just the one.
Now many believe in God or Higher Beings etc. Now I am sure everyone has prayed to God. Perhaps your prayer has gone unanswered and you thought to yourself this is a good prayer and so why has it not been answered? Perhaps you also thought with so many wrongs in the world how can there be a god why does he not answer? Now taking in to thought the point mentioned above God would see the full picture and so would have the highest good upheld and so might not answer prayers of a loved great and good christian lady dying to live because much more good or right can come of it because maybe death would be cured as a result. And who knows maybe time is all sequentially in balance, unfolding at exactly the right time. Time may happen exactly when it is supposed to happen. Maybe death happened to Adam and Eve because they ate the fruit of right and wrong and thus wrong doing is death and thus wrong causes death and wrong must die to be purified again and set right and so maybe death must die.

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would like to share some of the things I have learned, which is quite a lot, more then I can register at this time. The main thing is the topic of right and wrong. We all think we know right and wrong, at least most of do, however when it comes to the highest picture, the grand perspective, as well as the highest meaning highest good(which is I am almost certain is the same) right is very complicated. Let me give you an example; What if you met a really nice guy or girl and you saw a man tell him to F off because he walked in front of him. We would all assume the man was wrong, we would assume easily that that rude action does not belong. Naturally. However what if the man who got told was very blessed and ready for a great change and that action was the straw that broke the camels back and the men then went on to do great things because he was so sick of being wronged and having so many wrong in the world. That 'wrong' action' would be right for the world.

wrong action can and does have many great right actions stemming from it. We, if we are good people question ourselves if we are good enough asnd in doing so wrong action feeds good in us people. There are many many rights that wrong actions create. Just the thought of seeing someone wrong does many things to us, we think it is sick and wrong and thus we wouldnt do that and thus it fortifies us in our" rightness" We make vows to ourselves, and our actions our gestures, what we decide to do, and also our hidden energies, silent signals that scream. We also think to ourselves that we are better then the wrong doers and this feeds us guiding us and building strength in our foundations. However we must keep in mind that we may not know the whole picture or the reason he was doing the wrong. What if telling some one to f off is an act of rebellion and is ultimately sustaining and building his own foundations. His way of doing right and just has a dirty mouth. I dont mean 'just' because every right action isois important. At the the top of ladder, and yet I believe even at the bottom their is goodness purity and right. Purity is large topic I will get into later. To expand, the highest good is the highest good, the highest right is the highest right and every thing else, lower is less important, and thus less powerful. Pure love being stronger, and best, while lesser, tainted love, being less. We feel the and know?? and intuit the highest love. It goes right into us and right to our core. For example everyone love nourishment and being upheld and fed. We need nourishment to live and grow, just like a tree needs light to live. SOme say light is love and life. Even the lowest on the ladder has love for being loved and supported, we care for even the lowest life forms. So what it boils down too is that pure love is the strongest because it cares for the whole and not just the one.
Now many believe in God or Higher Beings etc. Now I am sure everyone has prayed to God. Perhaps your prayer has gone unanswered and you thought to yourself this is a good prayer and so why has it not been answered? Perhaps you also thought with so many wrongs in the world how can there be a god why does he not answer? Now taking in to thought the point mentioned above God would see the full picture and so would have the highest good upheld and so might not answer prayers of a loved great and good christian lady dying to live because much more good or right can come of it because maybe death would be cured as a result. And who knows maybe time is all sequentially in balance, unfolding at exactly the right time. Time may happen exactly when it is supposed to happen. Maybe death happened to Adam and Eve because they ate the fruit of right and wrong and thus wrong doing is death and thus wrong causes death and wrong must die to be purified again and set right and so maybe death must die.

If this were not true there would have been no serpent in the garden of God.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God gave us the option of making our own decisions. (free will). As far as death whether right or wrong it's only a bad thing if you don't believe there is another life coming.

Upvote 0