The heart of the Florida Parental rights in Education Act. A.k.a don’t say gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Have you been to a Sharia state? I have.

The difference between the reactions of the US and a Muslim Sharia state explains it all.

Same scenario - introducing sexual material to 5 to 9 year olds

in the US - the books are removed.
In a Sharia state - the authors and teacher are publicly executed.

Capital punishment as a criminal punishment for homosexuality has been implemented by a number of countries in their history. It currently remains a legal punishment in several countries and regions, all of which have sharia-based criminal laws. Gay people also face extrajudicial killings by state and non-state actors, as in Chechnya in 2019, though it is denied by the Chechen authorities and Russia.​
Imposition of the death penalty for homosexuality may be classified as judicial murder of gay people, which has been analyzed as a form of genocide.[1]

All in the name of their religion.

Sharia Law is not the sum total of religion.

Many states still have Blue Laws on the books, is that evidence of people personally embracing Christianity? I don't think so.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sharia Law is not the sum total of religion.

Many states still have Blue Laws on the books, is that evidence of people personally embracing Christianity? I don't think so.

I did not say it was.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I did not say it was.

By religious society, we are referring to "religious" in the sense traditionally used by English and American people, active personal appropriation of belief and practices in their daily lives. Saudi Arabia is not representative of Muslim countries in general, for a variety of reasons.

In that sense, India is far and away the most religious nation on Earth, and that has always been the case, followed by the United States. In the US, no president has ever been elected who doesn't have some form of belief based off the Bible (and specifically Jesus Christ as a salient figure of history), people spend large amounts of time and money doing religious things or supporting religious causes. Not as much as India, but far more than other countries in the world.

Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,225,651.00
Country