United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This really did happen or else it wouldn't be here--

so here is the order in which this happened, An angel "Voice" came to me on the night of Black Friday, and got into a conversation with me and I told him that I wanted him to give me some trust "seeing I haven't asked the Lord for any 'high ticket' item recently" so I asked the angel for "you guessed it" a hawk; and this is what he told me to do, He said to go to our local Walmart the next day and not to worry about anything, but also to code my morning with the Lord's prayer.

I woke up the next morning and "did not realize it was only Saturday", I had nothing clean to wear and I was wanting to go to church the next morning but oddly my parents really wanted to take me to town, but I ended up staying home and washing some laundry and basically was in bed till they got home.

Then they arrived and dad told me when they arrived that the parking space they chose had an empty shopping cart with "you guessed it" a hawk perching on the handle and she stayed there until dad got the cart and then flew off.

And now I have this question; how do I fix what I didn't do and what should I ask the Lord for to get this apparent sin fixed? God did everything right, it was me that screwed up, Sunday came and mom/dad stayed home. Just thought I would confess this to more conservative congregation seeing I do need help, because if it bothers me I know it's bothering the Lord as well.

Thank you for what ever advice you might have...