The Agnostic, Ignostic, Apatheistic Atheist
Jan 2, 2010
The Death Starbucks
✟18,474.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Seeing as everyone is a bit unhappy about this new CWR, I figured that we need a happy thread of happiness.

So I have decided that this thread will exist for two purposes. The first is as a memorial to NCR. Would anyone like to pay their respects?

The second is to attempt to cheer people up more, including myself. Everyone must be happy. Yes, you have to be. That's right mods, I'm promoting and proselytising happiness, and there's nothing you can do about it! Except maybe ban me and delete this thread. That's besides the point.

So, my first question is this, given that everyone is saying that most non-Christian posts will now be links to Wikipedia articles, has anyone here played the wikipedia game?

The Wikipedia Game

I challenge you all to a duel.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Seeing as NCR/CWR/The Petting Zoo is now a morose, desolate land of sadness [all statements made by SithDoughnut may be exaggerations and should not be taken as fact] I figured that we need a happy thread of happiness.

So I have decided that this thread will exist for two purposes. The first is as a memorial to NCR. Would anyone like to pay their respects?

The second is to attempt to cheer people up more, including myself. Everyone must be happy. Yes, you have to be. That's right mods, I'm promoting and proselytising happiness, and there's nothing you can do about it! Except maybe ban me and delete this thread. That's besides the point.

So, my first question is this, given that it appears that most non-Christian posts will now be links to Wikipedia articles, has anyone here played the wikipedia game?

The Wikipedia Game

I challenge you all to a duel.

i'm dense...i didn't understand...as the count down continued :doh:

Upvote 0

SithDoughnut

The Agnostic, Ignostic, Apatheistic Atheist
Jan 2, 2010
The Death Starbucks
✟18,474.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
i'm dense...i didn't understand...as the count down continued :doh:

It's a happy happy smiley smiley fun thread. If this ship (i.e. this forum) is going down, I am determined to be at least mildly happy during this time. Or at least slightly drunk. Perhaps more of that latter.

In other words, there is nothing to understand. This is a thread in which cheering up will hopefully happen. Or possibly not, I don't know. If you want to talk about happy things, this is the place.

[PS. If you haven't noticed, this isn't a very serious thread...]

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'd love to participate, but this deck furniture must be rearranged on the Titanic.

LOL cut it out
25r30wi.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.