Dec 8, 2011
✟121,015.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Oh no! Sorry to hear that - have you been able to find another job?
Gillian

Yes, I’m an aide in a public school. I’m trying to get my teaching license renewed and will probably go back to teaching.
That's great you got something meantime. Hope you are successful in getting your teaching licence renewed and you soon find a job in that field.

Hope there's plenty of coffee, wherever you go!

Gillian

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm enjoying a cup of Gloria Jeans hazelnut coffee this morning. The car dealership where I take my wife's car in for routine maintenance offers free coffee in the waiting room. I've been taking my wife's car there for the past 3 years and all along assumed that the coffee they served was Starbucks coffee because there is a Starbucks label on the coffee dispenser and on the coffee cups. On my latest visit to the dealership, I made a comment to someone who works at the dealership that I was looking forward to my free cup of Starbucks coffee in the waiting room. To my surprise, he replied that it was not Starbucks, but Seattle's Best. I knew something was different about it. I've had Starbucks coffee before, but it never tasted this good. I will be picking up some Seattle's Best coffee on my next visit to the grocery store. :coffee:

• Love
Reactions: look4hope
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟548,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seattle's Best coffee
One of my favorites..
--
Seattle is considered.."a world center of coffee roasting" companies.
- I was in Seattle..years ago.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of my favorites..
--
Seattle is considered.."a world center of coffee roasting" companies.
- I was in Seattle..years ago.
I picked up a bag of Seattle's Best coffee (portside blend) the other day at Walmart and love it! :oldthumbsup: I prefer medium roast and would also like to try their breakfast blend and their house blend.

Upvote 0